What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

the current standings are hidden right now so unless you want to wait, it's better to pick the girl you like best

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The last tab in the grey-book window is the same as the last event but with a different girl, for what i understand its an older one and you can't get rewards for doing it, but can you get the girl in white that shows there? If not, seems like it is pretty useless...

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This might just be for those who actually understand the whole storyline and liked it enough so that they would love to read but unfortunately a bit late for having the 1st events that happened some time ago.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Makes me wonder, what did you guys choose?

Don't worry I won't judge... Maybe

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, I kind of dig the monthly tower thing. But what in the seven hells is this system with candy and squirrel trading consumables? I am too greedy to just blindly throw things at her and see if it does something useful.

The right one. Or the bottom one. Pink haired robogirl, or whatever she is.

Last edited:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry I won't judge... Maybe
Shame to admit but as always the loosing one (N one). That crappy luck of mine strikes back.:(

RRYGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows whats goin on? i got tons of prizes and im sure i havent doin anythin yet to get them

i like the tower, is easy this time, sure u dont gat prizes by each 5 floor but if u beat a mini boss it gives u somethin and the boobs buff appears quite often (the thing above the stamina bar)

i choosed the center girl (didnt know i was bettin for her...just choosed cuse her look)

Gromelon

Reputation score

Huh. There's a new tab in daily quest window. Kind of a achievement list. Amount of campaign levels you finished, your level, etc. For every achievement there's prizes to get. Get there, click it out, take all the things.

Weird patch. They just went and gifted tons of things to players. Not that I am complaining, no sir! :D

By the way. What are the new bottles for?

Last edited:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahahahaha I feel like I'm breaking the game with the second tab in the mission section. I wound up with something like 90 reveals and 15 Ex cards not to mention all the other wc's and other junk mixed in. It only took an hour or so to click through all the rewards though :rolleyes:.

There's just too much dumped all at once. There's the coliseum event with the idols (I went with pink haired angel after debating over the blonde for a few minutes, silly me),
there's the new cards from the two new campaign areas,
the mission extended prizes (and the option to do 2 missions simultaneously),
the annoying acorn gambling game for special cards (say goodbye to your consumables),
a couple new gacha-only cards (as if we needed more cards right now),
the new section where you can play the old events (I'm testing the ladder event for cards; the bosses give consumables instead of keys/cases, and it seems you get candies from the acorn game),
then there's the special deals on items for another 60 or so hours,
there's something to do with inviting people who've left for 15 days back (the new login timer underneath names should make it easier to kick people now too)
and finally the guaranteed SR gacha tickets which are sold with accompanying reveals. (No awesome SR's guaranteed)

It's so much, I just don't know what to do...

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way. What are the new bottles for?
New bottles are to immediately end the timer on the acorn gifts. Platinum gifts take about 5 hours so... yeah.

Edit: Huh... somehow I wound up with a silver card (my current in-game avatar) and I have no idea where it came from o_O.
If anyone knows or has an idea, I'm curious.

Last edited:

RRYGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

at the battle event
how can i call for the assist?
i see the friend card bf the match starts but cant click on it, an then when the fight begins it fades...

at the event menu there are 2 kinds of rewards, i assume 1 of them is per each 5 wins, but what about the other?

Gromelon

Reputation score

Friend assist comes after your first card loses and takes its place.
First line of rewards is a total number of wins, second is a number of rounds you won undefeated. Each time you lose it resets to zero and you have to go all the way to next tier reward. For example, if you got all prizes up to 50 wins combo and then lost a round, you'll have to go all the way again for next tier.

@Chaika
This card was in the list of random goodies we got after update.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Chaika
This card was in the list of random goodies we got after update.
Makes sense. I don't always look through my item inbox, especially when it's close to 100. It just feels like they're tossing everything they can think of at us for no good reason.

Oh, if you haven't noticed, they raised the EX cap on cards again. I haven't maxed anything yet; has anyone else found out the new max lvl per card yet?

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a ton of silver and pink bottles, just giving her one puts you in the silver acorn tier and already got all three cards having used like 10-15(and few of the wine bottles for testing). As far as I can tell the only reason to give her more than a single item is that it raises the amount of candies you can get to use on the event cards. Basically I dont know if giving her more raise the drop rate of the cards, but you dont have to give her all your items to get them.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Cleaned up friend list a bit removed around 10 inactive and almost inactive players. Gets harder to keep it in check once list grows and pinging daily quest becomes obsolete.

Hop in!
id=15645222

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am i the only one that thinks there are 3 new cards connected to this event that represent a single girl but in different forms/ styles ? :D

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All the girls in this event are from the VN Divine Heart series from Portion. I guess this ties in with their new game seeing as Pero Pero has a promo card for that game.

Last edited:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think im going to like this game. Oh and im curious: is "Divine 01" a Human or an Android?

Mangomon

Reputation score

Lame, doing the old ladder events only unlock the story. No cards. It does let you spin for rewards as it would after you hit 200.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lame, doing the old ladder events only unlock the story. No cards. It does let you spin for rewards as it would after you hit 200.
Holy shit, can't believe you finished 200 floor that quickly.