What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Could be because I turned off auto accept. The other 2 could already be in platoons.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had the same thing and couldnt add Chaika but maybe it depends if someone is currently online or not?

so idk if it will work but my ID is: gVpsk2 still hoping to join someone`s platoon instead.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chaika is probably already full considering he's one of the top players at the moment.

My ID is thCzJN, I ask that you only join if you play for most of the day like I do.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was also wondering - if you can easly switch platoons right now will they be locked later when the event progresses? and is there anything we know for now of what will we have to do at it then?

Mangomon

Reputation score

So I've got invites pending from both Zeo and Takeshi. Do we want to collapse into one platoon?

I'm mostly active during primetime in Japan. The perk of working dinner or dinner-1am PST.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting online and trying to get stuff fixed right now, so I'll be online for about 2 hours more since writing this. I think nobody can add me, because I didn't select anything on the searching list. I just set it up, try adding me (the "I'm up pretty much all day" one, 4th one from the bottom). Again, my troop ID is MMLD3D (yes, everything is in caps), and the name of it is Succubi Pact. I'll be up in the afternoons and the night starting in the weekend (GMT+1, Poland). Let's just get a ULMF platoon going.

Also, on another note - Do you think Nutaku will translate PPS? That, and I still can't get the SR mafia lad. She looks cool, I really want to get her.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Accepted Zeo's invite because in came first, than tried to accept Takeshi's as well to see if anything would happen. No go.

Tried to invite everyone else into the platoon, but the same error message comes up. It might be saying something about their platoon being full.

Does anyone have people in their platoon? The automatic subscription option may be throwing everything off.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have people in their platoon? The automatic subscription option may be throwing everything off.
Yep, I did. Curse you, automatic subscription. I just disbanded and shut down auto-subscription. Try doing it now, my new ID is ZnypTv.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Yep, I did. Curse you, automatic subscription. I just disbanded and shut down auto-subscription. Try doing it now, my new ID is ZnypTv.
Invite should have gone through.

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it seems you can't disband because the i just became the leader of the group you made...

Mangomon

Reputation score

Zero. Zilch. Nada. I've no clue what's up with this event.

EDIT: I tried your ID, Mangomon, it worked.
Interesting, it let me accept and add you to the group. Still stalls for Takeshi though.

It sounds like you were able to leave the platoon you were in?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Takeshi is the leader of my platoon it seems

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

That makes sense for why the invites would fail.

How many people are in the platoon?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

5, Cinderwood and 2 japanese peeps

Mangomon

Reputation score

Hmmm, it's tempting to try and combine them. Zeo and Kaito are in mine. Maintenance starts soon though, which could be an issue if platoons cannot be changed after it occurs.

Edit: Not knowing the platoon size cap could be trouble as well.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm, it's tempting to try and combine them. Zeo and Kaito are in mine. Maintenance starts soon though, which could be an issue if platoons cannot be changed after it occurs.

Edit: Not knowing the platoon size cap could be trouble as well.
Platoon cap is 5 people. Stupid maintenance wasn't announced, so I wasn't expecting it which may screw me up for a day.

If you leave a platoon (may have to be a leader to do so) it gives you a new ID. I'll see if I can make it past 2 AM to try and figure it out some more with you guys. I'm currently a lone wolf. It's just a matter of timing to get you guys in a group together.

Anyone manage to get captures of the info that was below the game interface? Unfortunately I didn't capture it and it disappeared for maintenance so I can't try to translate it.

Mangomon

Reputation score

◆メンテナンスのお知らせ
・2015年1月15日(木)10:00~15:00

上記時間帯におきまして、メンテナンスを行います。
それに伴い、上記時間帯はゲームをプレイすることができません。
ユーザーの皆様には大変ご迷惑をお掛け致しますがご了承下さい。
※メンテナンス開始/終了時刻等は前後する場合もございます。
※このメンテナンスにより下記内容の更新を行います。
ペロペロハンターを開始します。
ペロコロBOXガチャを終了します。
月姦大作戦を終了します。

And

◆ペロペロ催眠2周年記念ログインボーナスに関しまして
・2015年1月10日(土)~1月16日(金)の期間で行っておりますログインボーナスにつきまして
1月15日はメンテナンスのため、ログインボーナスではなくメンテナンス中に配布させていただきます。

Nothing too crazy in either.

You might already be in a platoon due to the auto subscribe option.

Edit: Or did you mean the event page info?

Last edited:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You might already be in a platoon due to the auto subscribe option.

Edit: Or did you mean the event page info?
Huh... never saw that news update but yeah, I'm talking about the really long graphic in the event page info.

Don't think I'm in a platoon, but we'll see... :confused:

Edit: I'm curious about the 'Battalion page' if that's the right translation. Makes it sound like platoons can group up into battalions to down bosses. Unfortunately I'm only able to really focus on playing from about 11:00-15:00 Tokyo time on weekdays. Weekends though I'll be working it like crazy.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Huh... never saw that news update but yeah, I'm talking about the really long graphic in the event page info.

Don't think I'm in a platoon, but we'll see... :confused:
Unfortunately I never capped the graphic.

Can't remember the error that came up when inviting you to my platoon. A few of the errors for other players came when they were in a platoon already.

It looks like we have 2 platoons with 3 people going at the moment. Takeshi has 2 ulmf and 2 japanese players. I'm with Kaito and Zeo.

Edit: Hopefully they've got everything planned out so most of the action takes place during the weekend in Japan.

Last edited: