Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

you are already on the friendlist :p

IGN is Moongoose
DMM ID 11893328
For now I have no space :(
If you want when I level up. I add you :)

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a guide for the event.
lesher can you please make an Events Guide section in the front page and put this under it for easy access in the future? Because I think the events rotate among Licking Colosseum (PVP event), SS Punitive (Boss event), and Licking Daisakusen (I still haven't encountered this event because I've just recently started. I'll probably make a guide for the two events when they come.
Done.

Damn, how much time did you spend on writing this...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those wanting help with bosses, and if you're on my friends list, which reminds me, I gotta removes some inactive scrubs, I'll help once I hit the 200K mark. I'm getting close to it, so just wait, and I'll spend the rest of the day helping you schmucks out. :p

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I'd like to hit the 750k mark before the event ends, because I can always use more SR wild cards, but I don't know how realistic that goal is, with my 115k EP at the moment. I don't want to use up all of my consumables either, because this event both consumes a lot more hypnosis and doesn't give out rewards as often.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You might be right, but still, I like the idea of sharing bosses in case someone wants to get assists and stuff.

If you are worried about the multiplier, you can get the boss to half hp then ask for help, so that you can keep the x2 multiplier and people get assists :)
If I I sounded selfish about my post, pardon me for that. I just wanted to suggest a more effective method of gaining EP :)

you are already on the friendlist :p

IGN is Moongoose
DMM ID 11893328
Oh lol so that was you hahaha. :D

Done.

Damn, how much time did you spend on writing this...
It only took me less than an hour because I've already had organized my thoughts while I was at school xD

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Geez, these bosses' health levels are getting ridiculous. Passed the point where I can't even defeat them alone with four full hypnosis attacks.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, these bosses' health levels are getting ridiculous. Passed the point where I can't even defeat them alone with four full hypnosis attacks.
"Here! Have a boss with 2.5 million health! You only got two hours to kill it!"

Yeah, fuck you too game. xP

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know wich game the event cards are from?
since they tend to base their cards on charas from other ero pc games
since you can't copy any txt from flash i can't look it up.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Below the game window there are some tabs, I dunno what the 1st is, but the 2nd is listed as ヘルプ, いべんと and so on. The 4th tab has the cards that exist in the game. Below them their names are actually copy-pastable. It does not list the game they are from, but you can use google and might come up with an answer.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually most the cards you have to enter a code from, are all from games on the DMM site itself.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think most of the cards are drawn specifically for this game, actually. The ones taken from games are usually easily identified by a static standing pose in front of a stock H-game background, whereas a lot of other cards like the new event cards are much more dynamic and varied in poses, settings, and whatnot. I also recognize that one N card with the girl handing out tissues as from an artist who I believe hasn't done any work like H-game CGs or anything.

Holy cow, forgetnot, what's the deal with your boss levels? Our hypnosis power is about the same, but your bosses are more than twice the level of mine!

Last edited:

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy cow, forgetnot, what's the deal with your boss levels? Our hypnosis power is about the same, but your bosses are more than twice the level of mine!
I'm not really sure but I've noticed that killing bosses fast increases their level faster, and killing them very slowly can actually decrease their level. I think it's because I've got friends who have 500k+ THP and they kill my bosses fast xD

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need that Spiderman meme, where it says on the top "Everyone's using help for their bosses," And for the bottom, "and I'm just soloing all of mine."

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the game down at the moment ? , i m getting an error message after the start screen with the big blue button :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is the game down at the moment ? , i m getting an error message after the start screen with the big blue button :(
Maybe so...
Because also I can´t enter the game. D:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting a white screen as well.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All that is, is pretty much a server overload at that time. Usually wait a couple of minutes, and you can get in.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So if you kill your own boss, you get two item rewards, and if you assist in a friend's boss you get one, right? I got a set of 3 restorative items from assists in additional to the usual item on two occasions though, where did those come from? I know they're not EP threshold rewards, and all I did was bop the boss once with a weak hypnosis.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So if you kill your own boss, you get two item rewards, and if you assist in a friend's boss you get one, right? I got a set of 3 restorative items from assists in additional to the usual item on two occasions though, where did those come from? I know they're not EP threshold rewards, and all I did was bop the boss once with a weak hypnosis.
I think that as long as you last hit a boss, regardless of whom it is, you'll get two item rewards. While not last hitting your boss or your friend's will only give you one item reward.