What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

ThedarkID

Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

I just got an Ex Wildcard from "get x of whatever three of a kind you choose". What does this thing do?

Please tell me it levels up a card up to 100.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got an Ex Wildcard from "get x of whatever three of a kind you choose". What does this thing do?

Please tell me it levels up a card up to 100.
Nope, it can just level 100 cards one level up to a max of 125 I believe. Each level doesn't add all that much power to the card either. I don't really see how they're all that useful except in these pvp events for if you're trying to get the absolute best ranking. Maybe just bragging rights for older players or something.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wanna ask just in case, but colosseum tickets aren't transferred to next colosseum event right? Cause I've got hundreds and don't need to open new ones for cards anymore...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What dailies do you guys usually aim for?

I usually do Spin Chance Time ones and hope I can get the R gacha ticket, but I've only made it once without using consumables to finish the 3rd rank. Most the time I just do the stamina spending one for the free money and silver wild card. The message friend ones seems too spammy to me and isn't really worth it in my opinion. Occasionally I do the gacha girl one if I'm going to be spending a lot at once (I usually save up and spin a hundred or more at once for that).

I have 700k, maybe I should do that soon. I feel like I'll regret using anything in this game though because there'll always be an event that needs every resource/item you have... Gotta save peropurin/peronamins, money, gacha tickets, pick a card items, etc, etc. Now I'm paying for using my starter pick a card items. There should be a dang warning in this game not to use ANYTHING until there's an event for it.

Also I haven't checked the exchange rate for wildcards since I started, I just noticed how absurd the silver/gold wildcard prices are:

1 N wildcard = 1,000
1 R wildcard = 11,000 (10 N tickets and 1k)
1 G wildcard = 111,000 (10 R tickets and 1k)

You can max an N card for over 2k power for less than it takes to get one level on an SR for maybe 100 power lol. Maybe they should look at that ratio.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wanna ask just in case, but colosseum tickets aren't transferred to next colosseum event right? Cause I've got hundreds and don't need to open new ones for cards anymore...
They are not transferable. Don't see why you would want save them anyway, srs aren't to difficult to pull out of the box.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are not transferable. Don't see why you would want save them anyway, srs aren't to difficult to pull out of the box.
Nope but I'm bloody bored to actually use all these tickets when there's no real incentive any more... I just love collecting new cards :O

I usually do Spin Chance Time ones and hope I can get the R gacha ticket, but I've only made it once without using consumables to finish the 3rd rank. Most the time I just do the stamina spending one for the free money and silver wild card. The message friend ones seems too spammy to me and isn't really worth it in my opinion. Occasionally I do the gacha girl one if I'm going to be spending a lot at once (I usually save up and spin a hundred or more at once for that).

I have 700k, maybe I should do that soon. I feel like I'll regret using anything in this game though because there'll always be an event that needs every resource/item you have... Gotta save peropurin/peronamins, money, gacha tickets, pick a card items, etc, etc. Now I'm paying for using my starter pick a card items. There should be a dang warning in this game not to use ANYTHING until there's an event for it.
I don't do dailies any more...Wish they were all on or something, and you could just confirm completing them. Everytime I pick the 3 same reels of a kind, I never get it. Never again will I try.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The order I usually go through is the message a friend daily (personally don't think any one really pays attention to messages), the energy daily, the gatcha daily (usually just hit the first two portions), and then the chance daily for the rest of the day.

I have 700k, maybe I should do that soon.
Yeah I would probably start burning through that stack. I think you get enough potions from the climbing event that you don't really need to spend any during the raid event. so the only thing to really buy are normal gatcha tickets.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really, I cleared out all the girls to 0 in the 2nd box twice now, before even reaching 250/500. They must have a much higher chance of showing up than other stuff it seems. That can't just be luck.

Thankfully I've had the same kind of thing happen with the R gacha tickets in it. I have 3/15 left at 233/500 and it was similar last time. They really like to pop up for me.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really, I cleared out all the girls to 0 in the 2nd box twice now, before even reaching 250/500. They must have a much higher chance of showing up than other stuff it seems. That can't just be luck.
Luck... In 2nd box I went down to 90/500 to find the girl with the glasses.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah I would probably start burning through that stack. I think you get enough potions from the climbing event that you don't really need to spend any during the raid event. so the only thing to really buy are normal gatcha tickets.
If you're hunting ultra bosses, the few potions you get as prizes are nowhere near the amount you need. I have 9 potions after the climbing event, I've burned through way more of my own ultra bosses than that.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least the potions and scouter/goggle items carry over. I have 35 pink potions and 21 scouter items from the last events.

I wonder what the next event will be? It seems we're in line to get a boss spawn event again which is great. This one is pretty cool but I'm not big on pvp, especially randomized pvp, though the rewards have been amazing. The last boss spawn event started on like my 2nd day of playing, so I was so weak, now I can actually beat on them a bit and won't have to struggle like before (Hopefully, unless they ramp up the difficulty).

I'm still focusing on ranking well in this event though or I won't have any Open Card items to try to get the Santa Girl before she vanishes. I'm glad it seems most of you have gotten her already.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The GHQ button is finally working now, and its making the dailies stupid easy. About every spin has a 90% match rate. out of 20 spins, only 2 have not matched and over half of those were for the chance time. saw earlier that its only open for a limited time, hope that it's a reoccurring timed event and not some one off deal. Now if they could just fix the glitch were dailies constantly refresh at night we'll be golden.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The GHQ button is finally working now, and its making the dailies stupid easy. About every spin has a 90% match rate. out of 20 spins, only 2 have not matched and over half of those were for the chance time. saw earlier that its only open for a limited time, hope that it's a reoccurring timed event and not some one off deal. Now if they could just fix the glitch were dailies constantly refresh at night we'll be golden.
Mine's still locked, I need to move forward in pve maps. I didn't read anywhere that it's limited. It just seems like it changes every day.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They made the GHQ timed now.. Shame, it was cool to have it around all day. Now it only lasts 12 hours in the day. I don't get why, it was a nice way to burn through full stamina fast :/

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They made the GHQ timed now.. Shame, it was cool to have it around all day. Now it only lasts 12 hours in the day. I don't get why, it was a nice way to burn through full stamina fast :/
Oh yeah I noticed that, I thought Backuphero meant that it was a limited event. I don't even know exactly what it does yet since I haven't been able to activate it yet.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think that was only a sunday special type of thing? They kept changing like every hour and sometimes there were 2 areas o.o

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think that was only a sunday special type of thing? They kept changing like every hour and sometimes there were 2 areas o.o
There's two for me right now. Wow these are really nice. I got the 3/5 quests done so quickly.

Daw :( I used my two Open Card items on R gacha from the event rewards and still didn't get her (Or any other SR I didn't already have). I have 28 tickets left but I'm not sure it's worth even trying to use them to get her without the Open Cards. Did anybody get her without using them? 1/6 chance hurts my soul, even if she does show up. Maybe they'll randomly hand out Open Card items before the event for her ends? I can dream...

I just got the SR bike girl I've been missing constantly, in normal gacha on a random pick...this game is trolling me.

Oh wow, they updated the girl roster screen like I wanted, awesome update. It's so much easier to find the girl you want now. They show the girls you don't have as well by default though, that's a little depressing haha, glad you can turn that off. I am having trouble with my energy showing properly though. It keeps going to like 650/244 and it's empty so I can't spin the roulette, even though I have over 100 atm. They should probably spend some time fixing the bugs like that one and the daily screen refreshing constantly before they keep adding more stuff though.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yup, as usual the three new cards are SR Box cards for the upcoming boss event.

As with previous times, the reindeer girl is available from the N gacha though.

And yeah, something's gone screwy with the energy meter. Every time it regains an energy point, it flips out until you leave the current screen.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woot! Got the new SR on the first try (used a reveal item) and the new R on the fourth try. Talk about lucky.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well then, I'll be expecting big numbers from you on the ultra bosses, haha.

Unfortunately I can't bring myself to spend money on event tickets. It basically amounts to a dollar for a chance at getting a card, doesn't it?