What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Attack power is based on all your cards.

That cow girl's odd though - she's clearly unfinished, so where'd she come from? No expressions, no shading, and has never appeared before. Hm.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attack power is based on all your cards.

That cow girl's odd though - she's clearly unfinished, so where'd she come from? No expressions, no shading, and has never appeared before. Hm.
Yeah, I thought the Succubus was like that the first couple of days too though.

Looks like she has heterochromia too, or at least one red pupil.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nah, Lilith's boss art was there, just her card art wasn't done. She used the art she's using now as her initial spawn art, and then changed to sitting on her throne for her ultra art.

My first ultra boss spawn for the event, and it's the cow girl.

nooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I've been spawning a noticeable amount more of the Succubus boss than the others. 45 kills of her and the next highest is 34, lowest is 24 kills. Feels like I'm spawning her about half the time though. I wonder if certain people spawn certain bosses more.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I keep seeing the bottom middle card, but I don't spawn enough bosses to really draw any conclusions. Much of my energy is being spent just keeping up with all the assists. I'm ranked 89 in assists right now, my god.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep seeing the bottom middle card, but I don't spawn enough bosses to really draw any conclusions. Much of my energy is being spent just keeping up with all the assists. I'm ranked 89 in assists right now, my god.
Freeloader :p Haha. I'm at around 200 but I know I can't maintain this, been using consumables too fast.

Sad day, I only have a couple N cards not max leveled now. I guess that N to R wildcard converter will finally have a use soon. I just went ahead and bought the final cards to finish them. The last N card I max leveled turned out to be a futa. It's a sign of some sort, the first futa I've seen in Pero Pero. You know it isn't a Jap H game without futas. I was starting to worry.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Futa? Which one's the futa?

Sword girl keeps falling behind in victories... how troublesome.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Futa? Which one's the futa?

Sword girl keeps falling behind in victories... how troublesome.
Auburn/brown hair, violet eyes, 2280 attack, green color, looks like they're wearing a lab coat and blue pants in their initial scene, suddenly gains a futa cock in the last two images. You can see a slight bulge when they're in their undies but the censor conceals it when they're nude.

There are two ultra bosses, the cowgirl at 200 million, and a demonic version of what looks like the limited grey haired R girl card at 100 million. They sure like their red eyed demon girls. Wearing the same clothes, same hairdo, but the normal version doesn't have a hair flower.

Ultra boss spawns just massively improved for me thankfully. People are spawning them all over the place now, yay.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm trying to go to bed right now, after consuming the last of my hypnosis energy. I have no spin energy left, and am spinning every time I get 3 energy in hopes of spawning a boss. Instead I get two hypnosis restores. LET ME SLEEP, GAME.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to go to bed right now, after consuming the last of my hypnosis energy. I have no spin energy left, and am spinning every time I get 3 energy in hopes of spawning a boss. Instead I get two hypnosis restores. LET ME SLEEP, GAME.
GOTOBEDCLOWN.png

Yeah I wanted to get to like 100 ultra/mega boss kills before I stopped, but looks like I'm settling for 80ish. At least I have an average of 40 kills per girl already, so that should be done by day 4/5. I'm nearly out of peropurins x.x Night night all, goodluck...though this event isn't so much luck as a marathon.

LeoN_DruiD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got EX WC... For what it need and how to use it?)

And about this 3 tabs:
trueimages . ru/img/69/c9/5b2f7d25.jpg
How I can get those SR's?

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow bosses from friends drop so fast. People must be super active for this event. I see the boss at half health, attack it, and boom it's dead before I get the assist >.<

akumaryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

95-190k is what I thought as well, didn't have this issue last time this event was up. Haven't really modified my damage all that much during the event either, that would suggest such a large range. Gonna have to keep an eye on things and see if things don't normalize.

while it would probably be highly unlikely to happen, maybe we should compile a list of active players on this forum so we can retool our friends list. If you wanted to even take it a step further people could use the app "line"(group texting app) on there smartphones to easily call out bosses.
11489551 lets light them up

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya, could use more friends in this game.

Right now I'm pretty far on the low end with only 170kish power so I don't know how much help I'll be.

My ID is 13236284.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invites/mail sent to you both. James you're full on friends though.

I probably shoulda skipped this 20k ultra boss, it was so tempting though... I don't even have many of my heavy hitting friends online, gotta remember to check that. Ah I hate this time of day, it's like the deadzone between Jap and English players. Very little activity. I think I'm going to have to start using pink potions on normal bosses too.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sad day, I only have a couple N cards not max leveled now. I guess that N to R wildcard converter will finally have a use soon. I just went ahead and bought the final cards to finish them. The last N card I max leveled turned out to be a futa. It's a sign of some sort, the first futa I've seen in Pero Pero. You know it isn't a Jap H game without futas. I was starting to worry.
wouldn't it be more cost effective to keep buying the normal gatcha tickets. Since every normal card already at 100, normal tickets would have no choice but to level up a R or SR card.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wouldn't it be more cost effective to keep buying the normal gatcha tickets. Since every normal card already at 100, normal tickets would have no choice but to level up a R or SR card.
Oh I will keep buying gacha tickets, I just mean for all those hundreds of N wildcards I get from gifts and the events. Oh and it doesn't force you to level up an R or SR card, it'll just give you an N wildcard, lol. So you lose 500 coins whenever you land on an N card in N gacha now, welp that blows. Still the only way to get SRs I don't have so I have to use it. I guess it's not too different from normal anyways, it just seems worse.

Finally have to start being selective with the bosses I fight at 47.5 average kills per girl. 66 highest, 35 lowest x.X The cow...boy...girl? and evil middle girl are below 40. Going to try to memorize all the girls' Jap text names so I don't have to keep checking every boss for ones I need the most. Or I can just do this on my 2nd monitor:

Ah, that saves a lot of time clicking through menus.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sword girl's still lagging behind for me. Step it up, sword girl!

Cowgirl and Lilith are tied at highest for me.

Seriously, like, what the balls. I'm seeing no sword girl spawns at all.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ugh, really!! Bad luck for me, just ran into the lv. 200 cowgirl ultra boss, 5 times in a row. where'd my normal bosses all go?