What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Alright, I reached floor 100th, way sooner than I expected. The bottles did really help. I think Im going to try to reach floor 200 when its available

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been really unlucky with the floor change cards... I always pick the X's hahaha! I take at least 2-3 tries per floor change before I actually get past it @_@.
Me too. Sometimes I'm getting it wrong untill the chance goes up to 4 Os to get it right.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are EX cards for?

I managed to get one thanks to getting lucky with the card types one day, no idea how to use it however.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You have to complete the story mode, then you can use them to add 3 power to a level 100 card, up to 25 wilds. Their only purpose is to make them stronger than other people who have the same card during the coliseum event.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, what exactly needs to be done to complete the first daily quest, the one with the girl cards?

fooledyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what exactly needs to be done to complete the first daily quest, the one with the girl cards?
You need to get 3 N cards with either gatcha or pulling from rolling 3 pink circles. Then 2 R and then 1 SR. I don't know what needs to be pulled for the last one because I never got there yet.

EDITED: Not 3 N or above, has to be 3N, 2R, etc

Last edited:

Aureliya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last one is to get 3 SR cards, that'll net you an EX Wildcard.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who's ready for 101-200?!?

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yay, I've finally reached the last floor! God, those 20 last floors were an incarnation of hell.

Keima

Reputation score

Yay, I've finally reached the last floor! God, those 20 last floors were an incarnation of hell.
Congrats! :)
It is true, the last floors are quite stressful. XD

Mangomon

Reputation score

Here here, not sure what I would have done if I had not been saving my glasses items.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Time to burn some consumables, I believe the event ends at 10pm PDT

Mangomon

Reputation score

That's rough, it's not gonna get much easier either. Every level after 194 starts at one O

PS: Sitting on 680 levels worth of Gold Wildcards, time to make a sweet team for the PVP event. Too bad I don't have any of the really strong limited/past event cards to make a really great team.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I got last years WD card, but I couldnt manage to get this years. I just got the last 20 floors 10 minutes ago, lol. Totally forgot to play this past week.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Game isn't back up yet, but the event info is. Not sure what's going on with the first part, the one with three steps.

Edit: Looks like there are choices to make, hopefully someone braver than I will figure it out.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a guess, but I think we're choosing a girl to earn points for as we win in the event. The girl who gets the highest total will be an SR, the second highest will be R, and the last place one will be N, I think.

You will also be able to see what girl your opponent chose on your list of opponents, and if you defeat someone with a different girl, that girl loses one point as your own girl gains three - but if you lose, your girl loses one and theirs earns three! If you challenge someone who picked the same girl, you won't hurt her by winning or losing, just the +3 from winning.

I chose the catgirl maid. I'm a sucker for pink hair.

Last edited:

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got catgirl too! this is my favorite event, its the easiest for me to get the rewards for. Also there is no ranking card so I dont have that pressure even though I never get the ranking card anyway.

Mangomon

Reputation score

That's the vibe I was getting. Team Blondie!

400 wins for the ETicket, wasn't it 300 last time?