What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Seems I got the case girl and hadn't noticed...

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's pretty sweet that cards level past 100 from chance spins once EX mode is active. Was thinking that wildcards were the only way to get the extra levels.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's pretty sweet that cards level past 100 from chance spins once EX mode is active. Was thinking that wildcards were the only way to get the extra levels.
That's nice.

Tentacle Man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh, thats pretty interesting. I have only one Ex card, good to know that I only need one to get max level!

Edit: 200 floor SR, here we go!

Gonna be one of the first guys to get her!

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I only got trought the 100th floor today (yesterday? playinf around midnight gets confusing) so I'm lagging behind. XD

Tentacle Man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the 200 SR a few hours ago. Quite interesting, she seems like one of the girls I used to... hang with, if you know what I mean! (tentacles hint hint)

my ign is 14505883 if you want to see her max level, also feel free to add me or send me your ign so i can add you!

funny thing, she's my third SR with tentacles, only two more to complete my theme :D

Keima

Reputation score

I got the 200 SR a few hours ago. Quite interesting, she seems like one of the girls I used to... hang with, if you know what I mean! (tentacles hint hint)

my ign is 14505883 if you want to see her max level, also feel free to add me or send me your ign so i can add you!

funny thing, she's my third SR with tentacles, only two more to complete my theme :D
I've been a little busy so I could not progress much in the event and I try to send you the request but your list is full.
btw if you want my ign is Keima 10120151

Tentacle Man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been a little busy so I could not progress much in the event and I try to send you the request but your list is full.
btw if you want my ign is Keima 10120151
cool, I've sent you a friend request!

Got only 29 energy potions left and im still 2 thousand on the ranking, no way that im gonna get the SR reward :eek:

Keima

Reputation score

cool, I've sent you a friend request!

Got only 29 energy potions left and im still 2 thousand on the ranking, no way that im gonna get the SR reward :eek:
Done :cool:

you need to open more briefcases
if you're lucky you made it, for my part no longer I fight for the classification xD

btw I just saw that a new Whim Gatcha in which the cards can be obtained from previous events, but needed Whim Tickets.
I hope you give some tickets to the next event. XD

Tentacle Man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Done :cool:

you need to open more briefcases
if you're lucky you made it, for my part no longer I fight for the classification xD

btw I just saw that a new Whim Gatcha in which the cards can be obtained from previous events, but needed Whim Tickets.
I hope you give some tickets to the next event. XD
There's a lot of cards I dont have in this gatcha! Too bad I used my last dmm points some time ago, and i wont be able to get more for the next few weeks x.x

Btw the next event will be pvp right? Got a pink team ready to go for that one, and I can even build a trap team too for when im offline :p

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got 13 tickets for that gatcha, got 6 new SR's and 7 new R's. Really glad I spent the points on it!
Its one of those ones that reduces in price for each SR you pull out.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So was this event was an actual race or just collectibles? What were the rewards for placing if it was a race?

Cause I had a ton of stam pots or whatever they are, I could've been in the top few hundred pretty easily...

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the ranking is for how many flower points you have, it has nothing to do with how fast you went through the floors. If you are in the top 1500 you will get an SR card, which is 185k points right now. Stamina pots really wont help you as much as paying for glasses will if you really want to get the card. Also opening cases and getting lots of radars helps a lot, and of course, getting event gatcha tickets and pulling the multiplier cards.

BTW, just got my wisdom teeth out, so none stop pero pero action all day!

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Today I hope to finish the 200 floor to get the card and the last scene, but I'm a little tired XD

Keima

Reputation score

after some research, I have found out the code for the limited card given in the キャンペーン (Campaign) tab

then here

and the card code is:

the campaign ends the day 5/8 14:00pm (game time)
Hurry up!! and Enjoy!! ;)

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks Keima! Glad I decided to check the thread tonight.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ty Keima you rock!

Also, you get SR WC from the bonus stage after you clear all the story stages, that is pretty cool.

Also Also, is there anywhere I can get a list of all the regular gatcha cards? Wanna know how many SR's I am missing from it.

Edit: Well I looked through here , found 23 regular gatcha SR's. Someone tell me if there are more.

Last edited:

wirden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was less active and almost missed the card. Thank you keima! :)

Tentacle Man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after some research, I have found out the code for the limited card given in the キャンペーン (Campaign) tab

then here

and the card code is:

the campaign ends the day 5/8 14:00pm (game time)
Hurry up!! and Enjoy!! ;)
Holy goodness I almost lost it!! Thank you man!!!

+Rep!!

Keima

Reputation score

No problem Guys!! :)
I hope everyone in the forum can get the card

Thanks for the rep ;)

Well I looked through here , found 23 regular gatcha SR's. Someone tell me if there are more.
For now are 24 SR cards that are currently in the Normal and Rare Gatcha