What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Re: Pero Pero Saimin

You can see it again on the 2nd yellow line under the event column of your main page (the left side). It says they'll add her as a time limited SR from the 5th until the end of the next boss event and she'll function as a multiplier during that event.

Oh, thanks! It seems she'll be in the R gacha tickets, might as well keep the ones I've got till she's out.

Man, hope I can save up enough for a ton of gacha tickets now. An SR multiplier, that sounds nice. I wish I knew about that earlier.

Do you guys mean this girl?
209_small.jpg

北沢 悠里菜

Cause she's the only one I'm missing as well. Bloody hell, apparently she's never gonna be found.

I've seen her ONCE. I made the mistake of not using my all seeing card.

depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Can someone tell me what this says? I hate having to keep asking like this but the game doesn't give me any way to extract or copy the text. I know the first part is that default pero pero text
01532f4060950723e5738c02d6612830.png

Can someone tell me what this says? I hate having to keep asking like this but the game doesn't give me any way to extract or copy the text. I know the first part is that default pero pero text
01532f4060950723e5738c02d6612830.png

ペろペろん♪ お世話になってま
Peropero♪ You have taken care of.

or something like that, I think XD

Not like it's worth anything but..

Cnj8fUv.jpg

:cool:

Congrats!

Still only 144 here x.x 145 already being 1 O, geez. How did you guys hit 200 already? Share your Peronamins? Lol. I'm about to run out.

Last edited:

Don't worry, it's only temporarily tougher until 150, then it gives you 4 O's again. And although 196-200 are all 1 O's, the stamina cost was 60? I think.

Congrats!

Still only 144 here x.x 145 already being 1 O, geez. How did you guys hit 200 already? Share your Peronamins? Lol. I'm about to run out.

Floor 145 here.
Tomorrow will try to reach floor 200. :p

Don't worry, it's only temporarily tougher until 150, then it gives you 4 O's again. And although 196-200 are all 1 O's, the stamina cost was 60? I think.

Oh thank crackers, cause this sucks. I've used up almost all my consumables trying to get from 140 to 150. I couldn't imagine it continuing like this for another 50 floors. Oh I forgot to thank you for alerting us about the temporary SR coming soon, thanks. Saving up all my gacha tickets and money and pick a card items now.

Hopefully nobody misses her.

Last edited:

for anyone on with either an iphone or recent ipod, I have a favor to ask. could you download the game Chaos Drive from the app store and use my use my promotional code "346844840". Attempting to complete a promotional race(need 15) with some friend and it would be a big help. My invite code must be used and users must complete the tutorial for it to count (takes like 3 minutes). The game may stall or crash when starting for the first time, but just restart the app and it should work. Thanks in advance.

Not much I can give other then giving those who are on my friends list priority when unlocking silver and gold chests whenever I obtain keys for them.

Last edited:

events back. anyone able to help? Need 15 kind souls with an iOS device to help.

Last edited:

Floor 166 with no peronamins left. Relying on natural regen for the last floors is scary...I don't think I want to do the math to find out how accurate I need to be in my guesses to not fail before time is up... At least the last 10 floors will be auto clears if I make it in time.

Buh, I had to go and do the math. If I have it correct, there's about 6630 natural stamina regen until the event ends and I think about 3k stamina (guessing on the stamina cost and amount of spins needed to reach a new floor averaged out) is needed to reach 200 without fails. This looks bad x.X That's if I use every bit of stamina too... I need to miss a lot of sleep and be incredibly lucky to reach it I think. Please Peronamin gods, give me your delicious consumables.

Haha right after I posted this, I got a half Peronamin from opening Moongoose's pink box. Thank you! Which I wasted on failures 3 times in a row... It's trying to force me to buy items...

Last edited:

It will be rare for you to reach floor 200 unless you spend $$$ or you're a very high level so you have tons of stamina.

I'm in it more for the items every 5 floors but reaching 200 would be nice.

Yeah I remember my first dungeon event. I started when event had already started, and reached only 105F or so... And I liked that SR a lot >.<

But yeah, only your first dungeon event gives you trouble, the next ones are easy peasy.

Ive been through 3. This being the third. Only lv 26 so it's pretty tough.

Ive been through 3. This being the third. Only lv 26 so it's pretty tough.

Wait so after 3-4 months, you are so low level? You don't have a lot of spare time huh? After the same period of time, I'm level 50 :p

I read that if I played through story mode I could miss some cards forever so I just didnt play story mode.

I read that if I played through story mode I could miss some cards forever so I just didnt play story mode.

You can avoid the boss battles that force you to move on and farm the area forever until you get the cards. It's just a warning not to clear the boss and move on before then. Just X off of the boss battle at the top right if you don't have all 4 of the cards shown in the window.

Well then. I should be a hell of a lot higher :|

I have these 4, that means I can move on whenever right?

32285eaf308949def2a19c83ca7d63c2.png

Back