What's new

[DMM] 戦国プロヴィデンスX

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Im quite surprise there is no thread about this game yet, the game play mechanic is quite intresting, the graphic and art is awesome.

If someone already make thread about this game please do tell me so i will delete it, but incase there isnt any you guys should try it :D

Game link :

Wiki :

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 戦国プロヴィデンスX

Yes I play this now and then, mostly I just login for the daily bonus.
I want to play it more but this game uses 100% cpu on both cores of my little old 3.1GHz amd cpu, so it's a little laggy for me. Got 4 5* girls and a couple of 4* and a load of 3*.

Leveling your girls can get costly though when they're high level... so it's always best to fill the 5 slots to level up.

OP
autizboyz

autizboyz

Reputation score

Yes I play this now and then, mostly I just login for the daily bonus.
I want to play it more but this game uses 100% cpu on both cores of my little old 3.1GHz amd cpu, so it's a little laggy for me. Got 4 5* girls and a couple of 4* and a load of 3*.

Leveling your girls can get costly though when they're high level... so it's always best to fill the 5 slots to level up.
There are an area that where you can get like 600-900k/run, its its the one on the cat icon

And also you can try set the quality to low and the graphic is still good in that quality

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing ever since this game was up.
Its competitive game hence, if you meet whale during GvG or tons of active member, they will pretty much dominating the place.
My guild is rank S, i'm part of hikari group in himeuta... and we met 1 guild with 900+% atk 1113% def during gvg hoarding all 79mil point

The 10x gacha in this game give u guaranteed 1x 5*

The daily mission (evolve) by day is:
mon: dark
tuesday: fire
wednesday: water
thursday: wind
friday: dark
weekend: cat (money)

This game use almost the same system as cryptract and made by the same company

OP
autizboyz

autizboyz

Reputation score

Been playing ever since this game was up.
Its competitive game hence, if you meet whale during GvG or tons of active member, they will pretty much dominating the place.
My guild is rank S, i'm part of hikari group in himeuta... and we met 1 guild with 900+% atk 1113% def during gvg hoarding all 79mil point

The 10x gacha in this game give u guaranteed 1x 5*

The daily mission (evolve) by day is:
mon: dark
tuesday: fire
wednesday: water
thursday: wind
friday: dark
weekend: cat (money)

This game use almost the same system as cryptract and made by the same company
Lol you are so damn right about that, but atleast the GVG is pretty balance. So far i only see OP guild once, but manage to kill em all (thanks to that wonderfull attack buff).

Im pretty enjoying the GVG system and the game, since im kinda fanatic to japanese sengoku era (Most likely because a game called samurai warrior).