What's new

[DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game:

Navigation

Maybe someone can present a visual translation.

The main menu at the top has the following items from left to right

My Page, Card, Quest, Colosseum, Shop, Menu

Card is where you manage your cards. The following items are available when you click on it:
-Deck - set your active team
-Upgrade - train your cards
-Combine - fuse cards together
-Sell
-Lock
-Album

Quest and colosseum are straightforward.

In the menu, there are three options: Gacha, Friends, Items

When you go to the friend screen, there are 4 tabs
-current friends
-your requests,
-others requests to you (click top button to accept, bottom to reject)
-add friend by name

Deck

Maximum of 50 cards in your deck (excluding set cards).
When you go to the sell or lock card screen you may notice that you're hitting the limit even though you only have say 20 cards. The number of slows shown increases when you get more cards.

Stats

QP and FS regen at a rate of 7 minutes each.
You gain one max QP and FS when you level up.
You also gain one max QP and FS if you friend someone.

Quest

QP is required to go questing.
Each quest has a fixed reward, so re-doing the quest will give the same reward.

There are daily quests which give rarer cards, but they are difficult for newer players.
You can check out the info here:
A new day begins at 5 AM japan time.

Colosseum

The colosseum is where you PVP other players.
FS is required for the colosseum.
You are awarded gold if you win. Higher ranks receive more gold.

In order to rank up, you must win a specified number of matches in a row. If you lose even a single match, the count gets reset. Additionally, if you want to rank down, simply lose 6 times in a row.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

well, here's the wiki game

but now does not have much information.
I have even gone further than them in the main quest XD

IGN: RemilaS

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keima said:
I have even gone further than them in the main quest XD
Same here, though I've been grinding the mid-tier daily dungeon for the uncommon books to level up my cards. Still don't know if this is the best use of my QP for player and card experience.

Colosseum battles are kind of fun, but it does suck that your opponent can defeat you while you do a combo. A majority of my defeats were from getting pummeled to death while doing long 7~9+ combos.

IGN: タルビ
(My friend's list is currently full.)

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Same here, though I've been grinding the mid-tier daily dungeon for the uncommon books to level up my cards. Still don't know if this is the best use of my QP for player and card experience.

Colosseum battles are kind of fun, but it does suck that your opponent can defeat you while you do a combo. A majority of my defeats were from getting pummeled to death while doing long 7~9+ combos.
yep, I also thought like you, first is good lvl up cards to be better prepared in the hard limited quest (30 QP points) and in the posterior quests.

It also happened to me several times in the Coliseum, so now what I do is make a short combo with hearts before they attack me, for when the time is right do not kill me.
But sometimes the luck influences much xD

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The donjon they added today give a lot of exp for player, i only need to do the 25 cost map and i get 75/80% of my level, i'm not sure of the use of the item reward, but it can be sold for 100k gold.

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that the 25pts daily quest gives you a lot of exp.
I just cleared it once and leveled up with 92 spare EXP o.o
And it gives a medal, too. Is it food like those books?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What are the conditions for upgrading the girls?
I can level them up and fuse them for the + versions.
Is it possible to fuse them for the next rank? I get some errors when I try.

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's a normal card, you can't fuse them any further.
Only bronze card and above can be fused to ++.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you have a error maybe it's because one of the card is locked and can't be feed.

Also can someone explain me how you feed the book, i did not played LoW so i'm not sure, you level them then feed it, or you just feed it lv1?

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that the 25pts daily quest gives you a lot of exp.
I just cleared it once and leveled up with 92 spare EXP o.o
And it gives a medal, too. Is it food like those books?
I'm not sure if that is considered "a lot".
25 energy is basically 3 hours.

Would getting a book be worth more than 6 regular cards from the first quest?
Would have to wait until someone does some exp tables.

I've got some people on my friend list that already have lv 50 leaders...kind of wondering what they did to achieve that. There's one that's level 16 with lv 44 leader. My leader is only lv 27...

Getting even a single card takes like hours of waiting unless you use energy restore items, but getting a lot of cards at low level means they're likely spamming the early stages or something. The game hasn't been out for more than a week either.

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if that is considered "a lot".
25 energy is basically 3 hours.

Would getting a book be worth more than 6 regular cards from the first quest?
Would have to wait until someone does some exp tables.

I've got some people on my friend list that already have lv 50 leaders...kind of wondering what they did to achieve that. There's one that's level 16 with lv 44 leader. My leader is only lv 27...

Getting even a single card takes like hours of waiting unless you use energy restore items, but getting a lot of cards at low level means they're likely spamming the early stages or something. The game hasn't been out for more than a week either.
If I'm not wrong, it cost 25 QP but if you clear it, you get 128 EXP, almost enough for one level of me :D
The boss has over 120K HP but it is too slow, so it couldn't even touch me :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Few suggestions for new player:
- Most important thing is try to get Gold card as soon as possible, at least one, and use as Leader, that way you will be able to help your friend the most, moreover other player will be more likely add you or accept your friend request.
- Add as many player as you can, that help you get a lot more points to do quest, PvP or build stronger deck.
- when you got Gold card, try to make your deck full elements, it works really good most of time.
- Find players with strong leader who have different elements to your Gold card since whenever you choose an assistant, it only let you choose one in few random allies/players.
- The best deck at low level should contains one Gold card and 3 silver cards with all 4 different elements. To make a deck with all 4 basic Gold card will cost you 128 points, that's really not an easy task :D

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fed a common book to my leader and it went up one 50% and leveled up to 0%. Requires 5 energy. Book was level 13.

I then fed a UC (orange) book to my leader and it went up 75%. Requires 25 energy. Book was level 15

There is no advantage to feeding expensive cards.
If you have spare gold from pvp, just dump your energy into the 5-energy daily; you'll get about 5x as much exp.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those bronze/silver metal looking cards you get for beating that 10 and 15 cost maps sell for 15,000 and 30,000 each dont feed them to your cards and I swear the silver one gave me 45k at first but now its 30k I dont think im strong enough to beat the last one yet I bet its a gold metal

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes it's a gold medal, and it sells for 100k
You only need to buff your HP over 7000 (at least more than 6000) to survive a hit from final boss and stage 9 boss.

lampjuice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are you supposed to do with the Gold? (I don't read Japanese, I have no idea what's happening) :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you use gold to evolve other cards and feed your team weak/food type cards to level them up anyone got any idea how much the element matters when feeding here? theres only wind books today but I only have C lvl wind cards so Ive been feeding them to my earth rare card instead

lampjuice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that where the H-Scenes come in? I haven't seen one since the tutorial. And I don't know where to click for upgrading with gold. If anyone could give me directions for that it would help a ton. Thanks guys.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that where the H-Scenes come in? I haven't seen one since the tutorial. And I don't know where to click for upgrading with gold. If anyone could give me directions for that it would help a ton. Thanks guys.
1) Click "カード” (Cards).
-カードデッキ (Card Deck)
-カード合成 (Card Synthesis)
-カード進化 (Card Evolve)
-カード売却 (Card Sell)
-カードロック (Card Lock)
-アルバム (Album)

Card Synthesis is how you level up your cards, and Card Evolve is where you combine two of the same cards to create "+", and "++" versions. If you combine two cards that are at their max level, the new "+" or "++" card will ultimately have better stats.

lampjuice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys. Fun game. Shame I have to wait for turns. Can't beat free though.