What's new

[DMM] SPIRIT of FANTASIA

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] SPIRIT of FANTASIA

what is the best formation for pvp team?

OP
D

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is the best formation for pvp team?
For now, i'm using a 1 healer 6 attacker strategy. Only got into rank 55-70. It seems that almost everyone under rank 50 used some cash to get a good girl, or use their leftover crystal to get the limited present.... but for now, for those who doesn't use cash or doesn't have a crystal, just go and use 1 SNG(Singer) that can heal all girl and an attacker.

p.s. I'm not using any cash in this game.....

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i use this team,but still lose to many team :( what will i gain if i buy the limited present?

Attachments

OP
D

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i use this team,but still lose to many team :( what will i gain if i buy the limited present?
1 healer should be enough. I don't quite like the white healer BRD because she always heal my stamina.... not my health. Try changing that into a warrior or dragoon.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow new event about pvp .Does anyone get the event girl?someone im missing the 4th card for the event girl(there is no player i can "steal" it from)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me even find a healer. I think I've only won a single pvp match even with all the R's and the SSR I found in gacha. Probably has something to do with pvp being filled with 16-25's and I'm level 11. Makes the game pretty boring. No idea what Erufe and Runes are, will have to try to check the wiki for that.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me even find a healer. I think I've only won a single pvp match even with all the R's and the SSR I found in gacha. Probably has something to do with pvp being filled with 16-25's and I'm level 11. Makes the game pretty boring. No idea what Erufe and Runes are, will have to try to check the wiki for that.
Erufe is for buying things in shop and Runes are for ranking things, dunno what it gives though.
Also for healer just use the blue haired SNG girls, the one that have English skills name, at HN she can speed boost all your party, which is super important at PvP.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Erufe is for buying things in shop and Runes are for ranking things, dunno what it gives though.
Also for healer just use the blue haired SNG girls, the one that have English skills name, at HN she can speed boost all your party, which is super important at PvP.
Yeah it's just actually getting her that is the problem. I have no support characters yet somehow except for an R that only heals one unit at a time and seems fairly useless since it's random.

I also can't tell what's worth buying in the shop, wiki doesn't have a list of descriptions. No idea what memories are. The stamina and hp restores are obvious anyways.

Last edited:

hectaderp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still playing this game? Not sure how to add people to the friends list, but I wouldn't mind doing it. Also, how do you evolve a character that's at their max level for their current rank? I have only had it done by finding their card again.

drklrd693

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think getting more cards is the only way to evolve a character.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heyo, just got into this game.

And yes, I believe finding another copy is the only way to evolve a character.

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got into this 9025aed7a3f3

on a side note, apparently theres a sale thing giving a max potion, a memory capper (?), an R-scan (?), big red berry (full HP), milk coffee (full stamina), big blue berry (full duel points), some bath card that lasts 30 days on use (im assuming it works faster than default) , and 15 クリ (?)

a 10~ crystal value for the price of 1, get it while its hot!! (or until november ends)

Attachments

Last edited: