What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Anyone know what the timer is for? Seems like it pops up from time to time after I clear an event boss, and it always counts down from thirty minutes. Times like these really make me wish more of the text was able to be copied D:

After killing a certain number of raid bosses, u will enter Fever Time, when the chance of encountering Rinko increases

I believe she's Akiyama Rinko from Taimanin Yukikaze. Same here, I can only remember a handful of names: Asagi, Sakura, Asuka, Yukikaze, Rinko, Ingrid and Murasaki. I take it that Oboro refers to the LR Demon Girl that torments the Taimanin? That said, yeah, she's a pretty tough one. If I get lucky, I could have over 100,000+ HP when battling her. Allow me to take at least 8 to 9 hits.

I got lucky, I went for 10,000 pts. Sadly, I spent 5,000 pts yesterday to try for the increased drop rate. No dice. Spent another 2,000 on BP potions. Might use the remainder to try and get that swimsuit Asagi. Crossing my fingers here...

Lastly, as far as I am aware, you still need 1 BP to use the Weak Attack. I could be wrong but I'm always required to use up a BP potion if I click on Weak Attack.

Yep, that's Oboro. You can get 100.000 hp? Geez, I got 30-50k depending on my luck. And yes, Anemone's skill is awesome, I'm currently using her as leader because her skill popping always is always useful. If defense is HP, she's basically cutting off 1/4 of every raid boss bar right off the bat. Still, I'm considering switching to an all or mostly USA deck, I'm currently using a demon one with 2 or 3 USA and it's been good but not so much against Taimanins. Btw, does anybody knows if there's a card with the skill "cut x% of taimanins enemies damage"? I have seen or got cards against USA and demons but for taimanins I've only seen cut like 400 damage, which is useless against Rinko's damage output...

Yep, that's Oboro. You can get 100.000 hp? Geez, I got 30-50k depending on my luck. And yes, Anemone's skill is awesome, I'm currently using her as leader because her skill popping always is always useful. If defense is HP, she's basically cutting off 1/4 of every raid boss bar right off the bat. Still, I'm considering switching to an all or mostly USA deck, I'm currently using a demon one with 2 or 3 USA and it's been good but not so much against Taimanins. Btw, does anybody knows if there's a card with the skill "cut x% of taimanins enemies damage"? I have seen or got cards against USA and demons but for taimanins I've only seen cut like 400 damage, which is useless against Rinko's damage output...

What's Anemone's skill?

Currently, I'm running a Taimanin team, consisting of UR Sakura, SR Yukikaze, SR Rinko, LR Asagi and a HR Hotaru (萤). Just used my SR ticket and got another SR Rinko, so will put her in when she's fully trained.

My defense team is also a Taimanin team, consisting of HR and Rs that boost defense. If everyone procs (combined with a comrade UR Sakura), I can easily reach 120,000 HP to tank with.

I might switch things up depending on what cards I get but I'm content with my Taimanin team thus far. If I get Swimsuit Asagi, I'm going to one of the happiest person alive (for a short while anyway).

There's a UR Rinko that will cut opponent's Taimanin dmg by 1500, and the new Saya UR will cut all opponents' dmg by 25%

I've got some fucking awesome news. All raid bosses are capable of dropping their respective event exclusive.
I've managed to max out the fire nun and I just now got my first event Rinko card this way. Strangely I've yet to get any of the raid boss "non-rares", ironically they're quite rare. Also which card were you guys talking about further up? My raid bosses are up the 50s and 60s in levels now, fire nun is a massive pain in the ass, but rinko is surprisingly weak.

Last edited:

I've got some fucking awesome news. All raid bosses are capable of dropping their respective event exclusive.
I've managed to max out the fire nun and I just now got my first event Rinko card this way. Strangely I've yet to get any of the raid boss "non-rares", ironically they're quite rare. Also which card where you guys talking about further up? My raid bosses are up the 50s and 60s in levels now, fire nun is a massive pain in the ass, but rinko is surprisingly weak.

normal raid bosses dont drop, its in the news, only rare cards do (with a small chance)

Well that explains why I haven't gotten one yet. Are the just regular medal gacha cards or something?

Anyhow, does anyone know if the raid boss counter will reset itself next week? At the moment I can't even beat the fire nun. Is racing to the 50th floor worth the trouble, is there anything waiting for us there?

Oh, no wonder. I haven't even one LR yet. Anemone's skill reduces any enemy defense 22% at first level, if raid bosses work the same way then it's (basically) 1/4 hp down. Hmm..I'd like to get my hands on that Saya card...UR card though...ugh...I don't see it happening anytime soon :(

Oh, no wonder. I haven't even one LR yet. Anemone's skill reduces any enemy defense 22% at first level, if raid bosses work the same way then it's (basically) 1/4 hp down. Hmm..I'd like to get my hands on that Saya card...UR card though...ugh...I don't see it happening anytime soon :(

I dont' even have a single UR card... :p

Its somewhat depressing when you see lvl 10 players or less with UR/LR as the leader card. :(

Who are Saya and Anemone, which team do they belong to and what are their rarity scores?

Fever event seems completely random, also fire nun is kicking my ass at like lvl 40+

Anemone is HR, Blue, and is the white haired loli

well at a certain level there is no point trying to defeat the boss alone, well only if you want to spent like multiple 6bp potions on them.:p

I'm up to level 70+ now. The nun is damn near impossible to get on my first try no matter how many BP I use and Rinko hardly ever shows up any more.
Also I haven't gotten a single Fever Time since I got the Rinko event card.
Please tell me there's something worth the trouble on the 50th floor.

spent my tickets including the HRs and SR and got the same SR 3 times, yeesh. Still no UR or LR in sight

Btw, I read something about being able to use 0 BP for a weak attack, not sure, that was what I undertood from the google translation but I don't see how. Also, don't know if it's only in the event or if it's a permanent change, your ally skill doesn't have 100% activation rate.

0 BP weak attacks occur when you assist against a friend's raid boss (only once per boss).

Friends will give you 100% skill activation rate. Other users only 50%.

Seems like the easiest way to get points and rewards is to get together in a group and friend each other, then farm each others' raid bosses at no BP cost.

Last edited:

finally got the SR gatcha and what do I get?
Duplicate SR while only owning 2 SR crads... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

Sad to hear. Hehe, I've been making a killing in this event. Got a bunch of SRs and HRs, though I'm still missing the mage girl asmodian card and the Asagi UR. I haven't gotten a single UR or LR myself if that's any consolation. Does anyone know if the asmodian girl is event only, or if she's a permanent addition by the way?

Bloody hell, the raid bosses are getting brutal but no sign of the event-limited cards being dropped from them.

Debating whether to use my R cards to finish training my Asagi. Either that or medal them. Now that I have some solid HR and SR cards, R cards seems a bit obsolete ATM.

On another note, the whole refreshing the comrade thing can get pretty tiring just to get the right cards' skill to use to deal with these powerful raid bosses.

Last edited:

If you're having trouble taking down the bosses, you can reduce their level by 1 every time you let a particular one get away by letting the time run out.

Anyways, we should try to get a few people online at the same time, maybe 5-6. With some coordination, we can take down most bosses using only a combination of 0 BP weak attacks.

Concerning the event-limited cards, I've only ever seen them drop as part of the discoverer reward. Ergo, if you're unable to take them down on your own, asking for a rescue shouldn't affect your chances of finding one.

Back