What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind getting the Tickets but my completionist soul cries out for getting as complete a collection as I can muster. Ugh, so many cash sunk just trying to get that Sakura. I ended up maxing out 3 of the HR Special Attacker last event. I do hope that Lilith will think about bringing back some of the limited cards.

On that note, I wonder how would a Premium Summon System that increases the odds of getting a higher rarity cards the more summons you do will fare here?

I'm looking forward to seeing the cast of Annerose joining the ranks as useful cards but at the same time, fear because it'll be hell trying to get them via summons.

Yeah really wanted that card as well.

On a different note, anyone knows how exactly a pvp promotion game is won/lost ? like what is needed to win because i have no idea anymore.
I keep losing promo games of which thought i should have won.

here's how promos work

you attack their def deck first.

next, they attack your def deck

you must win both the attack turn and you must win the def turn in order to promote. so if you think you are winning when you are attacking, you are probably losing your defending turn.

Damnit, tried to clock in more Premium Summons during the last hour of the last event. No luck in getting the UR Sakura. GFDI! I really wanted her. Ah well, it's just not meant to be, I guess but it rankles my soul.

Damn, not able to get that UR Sakura really rankles my soul.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I spent way too much trying to get beach Asagi, only to fail regardless.

On that note, I wonder how would a Premium Summon System that increases the odds of getting a higher rarity cards the more summons you do will fare here?

I'm looking forward to seeing the cast of Annerose joining the ranks as useful cards but at the same time, fear because it'll be hell trying to get them via summons.

What do you mean? A system that would keep track of your lifetime rolls? Or a system on a timer, like the promotion battles? Also, you're assuming that the cast of Annerose are going to be limited availability. That may not necessarily be the case.

Personally, I'd like to see something like a reroll option if you find an SR card or higher. Odds are that you'd end up with something worse, but at least it'd be some consolation for finding your nth Misha.

last night i only fell 300 spots from 2000s to 2300s, yeah, with 275 pots left i think i'll get my 2 HR tickets and 3 normal.

also, there is gonna be a premium summon? can you explain more about that please.

Kind of meaningless to talk about rankings before the last hour of the last day. I hate the fact that this is another event ending on a weekday. And there isn't going to be a new premium summon for the time being. That was just him making speculative conversation.

Yeah really wanted that card as well.

On a different note, anyone knows how exactly a pvp promotion game is won/lost ? like what is needed to win because i have no idea anymore.
I keep losing promo games of which thought i should have won.

The real secret to winning promotion battles is to keep throwing BP at them until all your skills proc and theirs don't.

dude, if annerose turns out to be permanent addition AND a 5* or higher with a good skill. i can say goodbye to sleep, because i wont stop until i get her.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I spent way too much trying to get beach Asagi, only to fail regardless.

All the same, congrats on getting the UR Sakura. Still annoys me that I failed to get her. Her skill and stats are on par with Beach Asagi

What do you mean? A system that would keep track of your lifetime rolls? Or a system on a timer, like the promotion battles? Also, you're assuming that the cast of Annerose are going to be limited availability. That may not necessarily be the case.

Personally, I'd like to see something like a reroll option if you find an SR card or higher. Odds are that you'd end up with something worse, but at least it'd be some consolation for finding your nth Misha.

I meant that every time you do a Premium Summon, the odds of getting a SR or higher increases slightly (at the expense of R and HR cards) until you get a SR or higher, after which the chances of getting them resets. I certainly wouldn't mind a reroll option, since SRs from the summons are so very limited.

Kind of meaningless to talk about rankings before the last hour of the last day. I hate the fact that this is another event ending on a weekday. And there isn't going to be a new premium summon for the time being. That was just him making speculative conversation.

Agreed, there's still 6 days remaining. Will be hell once the last 2 days arrived. Better get ready your potions if you want to stay in the rank you want.

The real secret to winning promotion battles is to keep throwing BP at them until all your skills proc and theirs don't.

Personally, I find that annoying as hell. I seems to keep getting demoted and getting promoted is a huge chance game. Odds are I'll get 2 or 3 procs while the enemies' procs like mad.

I have no idea how you guys are getting to 2k... But I also refuse to spend money given their point system.

Such a racket... =(

i'm personally using an alt account to help collect pots. With the alt i find the raid bosses that drop pots and kill them with my main. the ones that don't drop pots in my main, i send them for my alt or the community to kill.

as of right now i'm in place 2070 with 308 hp pots and i still have until tomorrow to farm for more pots. very likely that i'll land in the 2,001 to 3,500 range.

TClmgoA.png

VzaXoqE.png

All the same, congrats on getting the UR Sakura. Still annoys me that I failed to get her. Her skill and stats are on par with Beach Asagi

Thanks. By the way, if anyone is interested, the story is that she is a younger alternate-universe Sakura who was captured by the brain flayers (she mentions being kidnapped by a strange octopus). She somehow finds herself in the protagonist's dimension and ends up working as his personal agent and whore while seeking a way back to her own world. Interestingly, it seems that in her dimension, the events of TA1 with Oboro and the Chaos Arena never occurred, leaving her a virgin until her card's second H-scene.

Personally, I find that annoying as hell. I seems to keep getting demoted and getting promoted is a huge chance game. Odds are I'll get 2 or 3 procs while the enemies' procs like mad.

Yeah, the activation rates are obviously skewed to favor the defender. I personally think they should add a "draw" result when you win one round and lose the other one so your win record doesn't get completely fucked from repeatedly slamming your head against the brick wall that is promotion battles. I'd also like a quick way to forfeit the opportunity to promote, since it often triggers when all I'm looking for is a quick BP sink.

i'm personally using an alt account to help collect pots. With the alt i find the raid bosses that drop pots and kill them with my main. the ones that don't drop pots in my main, i send them for my alt or the community to kill.

as of right now i'm in place 2070 with 308 hp pots and i still have until tomorrow to farm for more pots. very likely that i'll land in the 2,001 to 3,500 range.

TClmgoA.png

VzaXoqE.png

Reported. Expect a ban shortly.

Man I have done nothing for half a day, and dropped from 14xx to 19xx... and its still 4 days to go. :rolleyes:

yeah, as of last night to right now. the event has been really active. i went from 19xx to 23xx

that's the biggest drop i've seen since the start. not that i'm complaining. i dont want to be in the top 1999+. i wont get my HR tickets =p

ガチャチケットゲットだぜ!

Attachments

• chikettoGETTODAZE.JPG
    chikettoGETTODAZE.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 0

Today i got my 1st "5 star" card and it's one of the new gacha event ones. Awesome but wow do they eat alot of cards and cash O,o wonder how much a "6 star" card costs :eek:

Attachments

• 5star.jpg
    5star.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0

i hate you

first post is me and that is why i hate you. hopefully my extra 2 HR and 3 regular gatcha + 1 more HR for when i reach stage 150 gets me that or atleast the other new 3*

Recently started anyone having problems loading the game? On a Samsung s3 using google chrome.

not at all. i'm on a samsung galaxy myself, not sure which model. it takes long when i use up my 4g data but the 3g does work, even if it takes a while to load it.

tempo is quite fast now, burned to 21k points and was ~place 1600 2h later 1900. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Anyone having trouble being able to spend money on this game? I am by no means rich, but I just wanted to get some points. I registered one of my cards for the 500 free points you get and everything went smoothly. Then I went ahead and charged another 500, everything is fine so far.

It was at this point that I started getting a message about there being lots of traffic going through the site (google translate), so I would have to try again later. So I waited a few hours, tried again, same message. Waited until next day, nope, still the same message.

This is where my intellect rose above the masses and decided to try again and again until it went through (making sure that I would be able to pay for it if they all decided to go through later, of course). I kept getting the same message. At this point I was suspecting foul play, so I checked my bank account online and everything seemed fine, still no points though.

I left resigned to never be able to spend money on this game (perhaps for my own good), but then amazon started saying my cards were being declined.
Next day I went to the bank to make sure everything was fine and that my cards weren't blocked or cancelled. They said everything seemed fine on their end, but told me to call the number on the card just to be sure. Lo and behold, one of my cards was blocked due to DMM's habit of charging a few cents to your account before the purchase to make sure everything is fine raising their fraud flags. My multiple purchase attempts nailed the coffin though.

Interestingly, my other card wasn't blocked (but was on its way to get blocked as well), yet DMM kept saying the same thing over and over (and they don't accept my credit card). Anyways, I got my cards unblocked and Amazon started taking my payments again and everything was fine...until yesterday.

Yesterday, I saw the new gacha, and since I'm a sucker for big boobs, I went ahead and tried charging 5,000 points. The payment appeared on my bank account as deducted, but DMM told me "the user is not authorized" or something similar and gave me 0 points. A few hours later, while I was thinking about calling my bank to cancel the transaction, a new transaction appeared on my account; "Reversal Cre-dix" or something like that, effectively refunding my purchase.

So now I'm going to attempt to use another card and hope I don't get them blocked again...

tl;dr Bank blocked cards due to DMM being suspicious, I unblocked them, and now DMM is saying I'm not authorized to make purchases, despite taking my money and then refunding it.

wait, can you guide me how to register my card? i would like those 500 free points. you're the first person i seen to mention they get free points just for adding the card and not actually buying anything.

wait, can you guide me how to register my card? i would like those 500 free points. you're the first person i seen to mention they get free points just for adding the card and not actually buying anything.

When you try to buy anything, it tells you that you don't have enough points to afford it and gives you an option to charge points, right? Well, when you land on that page with all the buying options and it's a new account that's never spent money, you'll see something like this:

Price Product
500 500
1000 1000
2000 2000
3000 3000

etc.

Just click on the one without a price (if you use google, you can automatically translate the page). I believe this takes you to your account to register your card, if not, just click the upper right option (customer information) on the screen next to the square (opposite DMM.R18). You'll see some menus on the left here. "Customer information" and gives you two options. You want the second red one that says "Payment information" and here you click the first link (credit card registration change) to add your card.

Assuming you click on the English option at the top of the page, of course. I'm assuming this wasn't a time limited offer though. o-o

awesome bro, i got the 500 points thanks. now gotta wait to receive my settlement money from yesterdays rear-end to buy more points lol

Back