What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Just finished the new stages. Nothing drops still as far as I can tell though. The extra sr gacha coupon is nice nonetheless. Anyhow, here's what to expect in the new stages. Hopefully, it will help you prepare for your runs. :)
Area 4: The enemy will be using evo'd Elfella along with Shield mobs. Hardest stage out of the three in my opinon.
Area 5: Nothing special, besides Minamotono and the buffs making the blonde ninjas hit harder.
Area 6: Bazookas, bazookas, bazookas. And Zero Zero.

Edit: By the way Fruit. The Stamina bug isn't fixed yet. I guess it just fix itself once you reach a certain level. I still have the bug sadly so that means I have to reach the same levels as you guys for me to be able to see my sta. :D

Last edited:

boredomg

Reputation score

Yo,

Setting your PC time to Tokyo time zone fixes the issue with ST bar, so even low lvl's can see it correctly.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yo,

Setting your PC time to Tokyo time zone fixes the issue with ST bar, so even low lvl's can see it correctly.
Nice, didn't know that. Thanks. Though I'd probably just keep my time zone as is cause I'm lazy to change it. :D

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little tip for clearing hell stages:
Rank 6+ of the 4th special ability with stop the enemy from spawning attackers for like 15+ seconds, it's kind of absurdly OP. This will prevent you getting stalemated forever by them spawning like 8 guys at once whenever you get close to them. You still need to be strong enough to kill enough enemies to get your special meter up though. Before I thought it was too cheap to use it, then I reached 4-6 and realized the enemy was just as cheap, lol. At higher levels you can chain it for an extremely long time.

Oh, tested Ne ~ ko now. She has the shortest range I've seen possible for melee (Similar to Space Pirate SAPPHIRES), she also has a slow attack animation (Slower than Minamonotono), so not a great choice for a duelist. Considering she also has no aoe or dodge ability, or really anything spectacular, she seems pretty bad. Her wait time is also pretty long for what she can do. Her move speed is the same as Minamontono so she could be useful on a speedy team with Sarutobi, Hybrider, and the like if you care about that.

Edit: Interesting, I tested her with Kyakko and her attack multiplied by 1.5/1.6 (I'm not sure why, but she has inconsistent damage that doesn't seem to be criticals) and her attack speed went from 4 seconds to 2.5 seconds. So damn, that teammate buff. She's still pretty bad, but I guess if you can afford two slots for so-so fighters, it's an option.

I'm re-testing Invadia as well and she's better than I remember. I got her to 20 before but didn't evolve her because my ST was low at the time and I eventually threw her out.

Yo,

Yeah I forgot I had my PC in Tokyo time from trying to get another DMM game to work, so when I noticed, I tried changing it back to Eastern time to check, but it remained fixed after reloading the page so I didn't mention it (It turns out you have to X off the page instead of just reloading it, or it stays the same in Chrome). Now it's broken again when I just logged in hours later in my actual time zone. So now I know it's not an uncommon thing with DMM games, not being in the Japanese timezone causes problems with most games with timers.

If you play a lot of DMM games, might just be better to keep your pc in that timezone and get an addon somewhere with your actual timezone shown or something. It may prevent other problems as well, judging by that Tower Defense game being completely fucked up if you aren't in their timezone. I just got Foxclocks and it works nicely (I use Chrome to play DMM games and Firefox for everything else)~ No more looking up different timezones.

Just a note: I still crashed as usual even with the timezone change.

Last edited:

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, just started playing this game. Add me as friend if you can

name: sableknight

btw, i added a lot of people of the list as friends but i have yet to see any of them appear to help in my battles. I searched for them with the magnifier glass and added them, do i have to do anything else? dont understand what the other options in the friends window are for o_O

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

btw, i added a lot of people of the list as friends but i have yet to see any of them appear to help in my battles. I searched for them with the magnifier glass and added them, do i have to do anything else? dont understand what the other options in the friends window are for o_O
you have to wait for the other person confirming your request.
I for now have my friend list full, but when I have the chance I will add you , if you want.

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Little tip for clearing hell stages:
Rank 6+ of the 4th special ability with stop the enemy from spawning attackers for like 15+ seconds, it's kind of absurdly OP. This will prevent you getting stalemated forever by them spawning like 8 guys at once whenever you get close to them. You still need to be strong enough to kill enough enemies to get your special meter up though. Before I thought it was too cheap to use it, then I reached 4-6 and realized the enemy was just as cheap, lol. At higher levels you can chain it for an extremely long time.
Yea and if you have the bike girl or that upgraded invisi girl, you can just silence right before you reach her and rush her again. This works for me with lvl 7? silence (for those that don't finish the minigame in one try)

And we really need a card expansion :L

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow Invadia improves a lot when she evolves. Her range is just a bit shorter than Santa Claus, meaning it's extremely far. She's actually pretty good now. Her range/missle speed/attack motion speed are synced well together to just keep sending out waves and waves of blasts at enemies as your melee wall advanced. If she has to stand still for a while though, she's less useful. I don't know how her final damage is and it isn't on the wiki yet, but I gotta say she's a lot better than I originally thought. Her wait time/cost is pretty good too. If only I'd have evolved her before, I'm not a fan of her CG though...

Y-Poola still seems bad so far, I have no idea why they make her teleport in super close melee range when she had good melee range. She seemed better before evolution. I can't recommend her. She'll be one of the first girls on your team to die, she practically teleports inside the enemy wall and gets whacked immediately, rarely even getting a hit in because of her slowish attack motion speed. She really needs a fix, I doubt they intended for her special ability to be so useless.

Neko is still pretty bad as well lol, I'll be destroying her soon when I need exp. I'm trying to level up Kurogane as well. She's harder to read still. I think I need to evolve her.

I really want to find Beezelbub/Zero Zero soon, oh and anybody find the new R girl yet? It's hard to tell what range she'll be by her photo. She kind of looks like support.

Added you to the list on the main page as well.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beelzebub is so-so. i'm using her in Hell Stage 5 and 6 and she wrecks all them rangers though i'm not using her in Stage 4 because i have better plan for that. she seemingly deals AoE range attack plus her attacks chase flying enemies. her attack travels longer than any of long range units. if her target dies right after she attacks, the attack still targets other units behind as long as it's not too far.

well the plan to easily finish stage 4 is using Revival Tonic and the Silence skill. you can use one or two tonics it's up to you. i let them advance to me then when the tentacle revives, use silence on them and sortie your fastest girl (Hybrider or Sasuke is your only choices since they're the fastest). this would be done very fast if only Y-Poola can teleport to enemy's boss. well you can use her but there must be at least one mob near the boss.

Keima

Reputation score

and DMM finally knew of the person that public the CG of the game,
because he published content that does not yet appear in the game.
English
Thank for your continued support of "heaven ☆ Taku" than patronage, Thank you very much.

There is ask everyone of the user.

In some user-like, non-public information, and it is illegally obtained by the method of game play other than the data,
I see it from being published, for example, a particular site and community.

This practice, it will be a nuisance for users like you become a spoiler, you are enjoying our game normally,
We ask that you refrain from.

In addition, you also apparent if one is put a direct link to the data such as sound,
Direct access to the data would put a load on the server,
Against user-like behavior in the game and heavier, are playing the game normally
Impact of some kind because there is, I ask to have you stop absolutely.
If, even if I saw a direct link, we ask that you do not have access.

In addition, when I saw the comment as described above, such as community,
Because there is a case to be removed without permission, please acknowledge beforehand.

So that everyone can play the user's enjoying,
Humbly thank you enough for your cooperation.

Ten ☆ Taku management
The word "illegal" not like me at all XD
I think would be better that delete those pictures, before DMM take action.

I really want to find Beezelbub/Zero Zero soon, oh and anybody find the new R girl yet? It's hard to tell what range she'll be by her photo. She kind of looks like support.
and I still do not get to Beezelbub :(
because the roulette doesn't give me anything good xD

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and DMM finally knew of the person that public the CG of the game,
because he published content that does not yet appear in the game.

The word "illegal" not like me at all XD
I think would be better that delete those pictures, before DMM take action.
It sounds like the main concern is more about server load than "spoilers".

They talk about access to sound files, so presumably someone's basically publicized direct links to the data (rather than hosting it externally).

Though spoilers would be a legitimate concern, especially since the newly announced characters were already available in the e-h gallery long before they were released. Sort of defeats the novelty and chances to get $$

Keima

Reputation score

It sounds like the main concern is more about server load than "spoilers".

They talk about access to sound files, so presumably someone's basically publicized direct links to the data (rather than hosting it externally).

Though spoilers would be a legitimate concern, especially since the newly announced characters were already available in the e-h gallery long before they were released. Sort of defeats the novelty and chances to get $$
Especially when the game has no much security XD
I hope that DMM not get to do something like close the game for that reason.
because if they do, I'll cry. XD

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nah i doubt they'll close the game just because some people upload them CGs on another place even if somehow they knew the existence of exhentai (i've tried accessing both exhentai and e-hentai with japanese proxy. it prevents me from accessing it). web games like this hardly have security for their CG since you can screen capture the CGs and enjoy it yourself. the only thing they can do is to block foreign access to the game Completely (meaning to totally block non-japan IPs from accessing DMM ever. since what they did now is just preventing foreigners from viewing the page) though it still wont solve the problem.

i dont mind some people spoiling the CG cuz i myself dont wanna going all the trouble evolving them (though easy) just to get their CGs then dump it but then exhentai doesnt have that erotic sound so it's up to you

sarcon89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just started playing. im only lvl 16 but feel free to add me as a friend as

sarcon89

only thing im trying to figure out is what i suspect are special abilities for the tentacle (only have two choices and no clue what each one are).
other than that im really enjoying the game and look forward to providing a good support character to join your battles (figure long range stuff is the handiest but duno what you all would prefer me to star).

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just started playing. im only lvl 16 but feel free to add me as a friend as

sarcon89

only thing im trying to figure out is what i suspect are special abilities for the tentacle (only have two choices and no clue what each one are).
other than that im really enjoying the game and look forward to providing a good support character to join your battles (figure long range stuff is the handiest but duno what you all would prefer me to star).
special skill descriptions are all in the first page. you can check it anytime.

well you can put any support character (your favourite girl) as you like. backup units from other players are.. backup. though most of us never really relied on that so you can pick any girl as your favourite.

stuck with this many EXP, again.. the wiki only shows little about information regarding Experience. i thought this only happens when you're leveled ten times but ehhh it happens before the tenth. so yeah, be prepared peoples

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can you raise you power? The part where you are clicking the hearts. If so I assume its by level or by the upgrade?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you raise you power? The part where you are clicking the hearts. If so I assume its by level or by the upgrade?
you can upgrade attack power (in battle) along with the humiliation game damage by upgrading your attack (tentacle icon in the upgrade screen) and no levels has nothing to do with the humiliation game

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can upgrade attack power (in battle) along with the humiliation game damage by upgrading your attack (tentacle icon in the upgrade screen) and no levels has nothing to do with the humiliation game
For reference, I'm level 8 in attack and a perfect (without any streak bonus) hit does 37 damage to a girl during the humiliation game on a stage.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

web games like this hardly have security for their CG since you can screen capture the CGs and enjoy it yourself.
They could have done better with security.

The resource links are predictable once you've seen one or two; unreleased content is already uploaded onto their servers that can be accessed publicly; etc.

If you look at dungeons and princess, the URL's are also predictable, except they slap on a random hash to the end of every "protected" file. While the hash is hardcoded on their end, and therefore once you have unlocked it in-game, you can easily download it and share it, it's a lot harder than just changing two numbers to reveal unreleased content.

As you mention, it takes a lot of time to get all of the CG (well, more than 2 minutes anyways), so even obfuscating the names would have made months of difference.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well this is bloody ironic I spent hours farming maps for Sarutobi Sasuke.
give up and just did the map for exp and have gotten her 3 times in one day.
not sure what to think of that:confused: