What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

oooh lots of very good info. thanks alot. ill swap around my cards.

Do you know of a good early on stage to level cards up with? I was spamming the 3-6 stage cause 4-6 with the futa fairy is a little rough

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i just evolved my first card since started (porco) and i noticed that there is a different art for the N+ card, but during the gameplay it reverts back to the old one, is this normal?

and maybe i can use some opinion on my team
currently :
Porco N+ 2/4
Mistuyanagi Nishiki 11/4
Minamoto Yoshitsune 14/5
Jeanne D'Arc 11/4
Elfella 14/5

for subs i have maybe only Y-poola and sarutobi worth mentioning and currently stuck at stage 9-3, the enemy force overwhelms me
any input on how to make my team better other than leveling them up?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

so i just evolved my first card since started (porco) and i noticed that there is a different art for the N+ card, but during the gameplay it reverts back to the old one, is this normal?

currently :
Porco N+ 2/4
Mistuyanagi Nishiki 11/4
Minamoto Yoshitsune 14/5
Jeanne D'Arc 11/4
Elfella 14/5

for subs i have maybe only Y-poola and sarutobi worth mentioning and currently stuck at stage 9-3, the enemy force overwhelms me
The entire '+' system gives your card an updated effect ( Y-Poola's warp becomes better, cards with 'dodge' chance trigger more often, ect ect. ) or just better stats in general. The sprite and card image thought don't change in reflection towards this, only the larger viewed image. You also unlock that card's CG, that even if there's other versions of them ( Like a few on the starter N card's now have R and SR versions ), they all share that same CG, being the 'same' in context.

As for card suggestions...Hard to say, including that early in. I used Akeno Hibika and Hunter K to 'outpush' crowds as tanky damage walls I could spam, or the team of Virgin Magiress Para LikrA & Magiress Para miiA as they would boost each other and be spamable range units with heals.

...that was of course before the last 2 events that allowed me to get this team up and running thought. The 3 Comets just break everything short that doesn't outright kill them thanks towards their insane attack speed and power ( I've seen one punch a crystal for ~700 damage at only level 35. ) while still being rather bulky in turn. Cacao Cocoa's a 'special' card you can only get from her stage, and you can only play it if you fork over Golden tickets ( I think 10 gives you 20 minutes of playtime on it? ) or spend DMM ( 500 DMM/$5 bucks gives you 2 hours of playtime ), she's great as she's a N range unit who spams her shots at fast speed, applys a slow effect, and is utterly cheap with 'low' recast for range, making her very effective at mass amounts of quick damage and push, and still effective on higher levels thanks towards the slow. Everything else is pretty 'basic' end game team building.

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The entire '+' system gives your card an updated effect ( Y-Poola's warp becomes better, cards with 'dodge' chance trigger more often, ect ect. ) or just better stats in general. The sprite and card image thought don't change in reflection towards this, only the larger viewed image. You also unlock that card's CG, that even if there's other versions of them ( Like a few on the starter N card's now have R and SR versions ), they all share that same CG, being the 'same' in context.

As for card suggestions...Hard to say, including that early in. I used Akeno Hibika and Hunter K to 'outpush' crowds as tanky damage walls I could spam, or the team of Virgin Magiress Para LikrA & Magiress Para miiA as they would boost each other and be spamable range units with heals.

...that was of course before the last 2 events that allowed me to get this team up and running thought. The 3 Comets just break everything short that doesn't outright kill them thanks towards their insane attack speed and power ( I've seen one punch a crystal for ~700 damage at only level 35. ) while still being rather bulky in turn. Cacao Cocoa's a 'special' card you can only get from her stage, and you can only play it if you fork over Golden tickets ( I think 10 gives you 20 minutes of playtime on it? ) or spend DMM ( 500 DMM/$5 bucks gives you 2 hours of playtime ), she's great as she's a N range unit who spams her shots at fast speed, applys a slow effect, and is utterly cheap with 'low' recast for range, making her very effective at mass amounts of quick damage and push, and still effective on higher levels thanks towards the slow. Everything else is pretty 'basic' end game team building.
thx for the answer, really appreciate it
hmm, it seems i should've used Akeno Hibika as spammable unit instead of porco..

and sorry for the nobb question but how did you guys get so many comets anyway in this event?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

and sorry for the nobb question but how did you guys get so many comets anyway in this event?
The 6th stage of a boss always has a chance, at random, to drop their card outright. As almost all of us had decks able to burn past X1-6 without thinking much, the mini-game being the longest part per run, and the boss card drop rate raised, I'm pretty sure most of us saw at LEAST 5 comet drops in succession.

As I had showed off a bit ago, there was a point where I could have an entire team of Comets if I REALLY wanted to, I've since leveled them all up and sold off all but two SR's towards the grinders and was able to max out my card slots, and almost my Energy recovery rate.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

swapped my team around and so many lowbies now lol

stupid question, whats the star mean? :eek:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

swapped my team around and so many lowbies now lol

stupid question, whats the star mean? :eek:
The * is your 'leader' card. Pretty much it's the card you get displayed with on leader boards, friend request, and what card friends will get used at random when doing runs. It's...not utterly vital, but is helpful to put a very strong card into that slot so others can benefit from it.

If there's anything extra towards it ( like bonus EXP or something ) I wouldn't know.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay. guess ill swap em around. i just had it going from low to high, ill swap to high to low :p

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My main setup atm is
Porco 9/3
Magiress Para MiiA 8/3
Manqu 10/3
Lucy 6/4

Cards ive got and not using

Sarutobi
Y-Poola
Kyakko
Virgin Magiress Para Laika
Minamikata Yae (healer type, are they worth leveling?)

Btw, where can i find what cards max at what level? or do they all max at 50 before evolution?

oooh lots of very good info. thanks alot. ill swap around my cards.

Do you know of a good early on stage to level cards up with? I was spamming the 3-6 stage cause 4-6 with the futa fairy is a little rough
They max at

BE/AE
N 15/30
R 20/40
SR 25/50

Best thing to do to find where to level up.
Read the wiki.
Though in all honesty my spreadsheets much better suited to find that need than the wiki. Cause all that datas in one view. }:>)
XP per ST cost.
Take a look it's quite useful.

Always in my signature.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does the exp times 1.5 mean? certain item or something gives you more xp?

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What does the exp times 1.5 mean? certain item or something gives you more xp?
Some events pay 1.5 times.
So it's listed for easy knowledge during those events.
}:>)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like 2-5 and 5-5 are best xp spots early on. Time to spend a couple days spamming 5-5 i guess lol

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

currently :
Porco N+ 2/4
Mistuyanagi Nishiki 11/4
Minamoto Yoshitsune 14/5
Jeanne D'Arc 11/4
Elfella 14/5

Replace Porco with Akeno Hibiki as soon as possible. Porco and Martian Marte are the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of cheap and spammable, and that is part of why they are useful . . . but Akeno Hibiki has a % chance to dodge any attack, no matter how strong, yet is still massively spammable. Nishiki is an interesting and useful girl, but not particularly powerful . . . not in a 5 girl team. However, the rest of your team is excellent. I used Minamoto, Jeanne, and Elfella all the way until the final stages. I would try to evolve Elfella first, to get her triple arrow spam.

I'm pretty sure most of us saw at LEAST 5 comet drops in succession.
I got and sold/fed to tentacle at least 30 Comets. I actually reached a point where a team of 1 Santa and 9 Comets wasn't enough room to level them all, I was getting them so often.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To many cards to keep. and stupid 6th card slot is 70k :eek:

Guess i need to figure out whos gonna be on my team and just ditch the rest or something. keep running out of room lol.

Is it worth leveling obediance before you evolve them or is it a waste?

Whoa Neko is a super badass. 7 waves to take her down on 7-2 o_O

Last edited:

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys, need opinion again haha

so i just opened my 6th slot, planning to add another elfella so i can remove nishiki for good but farming for her is really a chore
so is it better if i farm LONGER on 1 stage or just simply MORE FREQUENT?
i'm starting to think that items and cards only drops from the early spawned enemies as i never (or maybe rarely) see items dropped from 5 minute or above enemy

as for the nishiki replacement, would y-poola or ivadia be a better choice?
y-poola's teleport ability seems pretty neat

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys, need opinion again haha

so i just opened my 6th slot, planning to add another elfella so i can remove nishiki for good but farming for her is really a chore
so is it better if i farm LONGER on 1 stage or just simply MORE FREQUENT?
i'm starting to think that items and cards only drops from the early spawned enemies as i never (or maybe rarely) see items dropped from 5 minute or above enemy

as for the nishiki replacement, would y-poola or ivadia be a better choice?
y-poola's teleport ability seems pretty neat
Most item/card will only drop in about first 2 minute or so. If you're farming for card, don't bother to play longer than that.

Early game, I would recommend Ivadia (since she got ranged attack) but late game she will become useless, while Y-poola is pretty useful in general.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally got my midget to 15 and found to my surprise i can ditch half the cards i was keeping since i dont need a 2nd one to evolve them heh.

also was nice to find out they keep Obediance level when evolved. i can spend my whips now and that should help quite a bit lol.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm what would you suggest for my next few upgrades?

Currently:
Slots 5
Max Energy 3
Energy Regen 4
Health 1
Defense 4 (mistake spent, thought i was doing attack power lol)
Attack Range 1
Attack Power 5
Attack Speed 1

(Btw what does Attack Speed do? I know Attack Power is something with humiliation stage)

Wow getting Jean De Arc is a royal pain. she barely even spawns on that stage and i either over spawn and decimate or get owned lol

Last edited:

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo i got my first SR seiya, is she (or he? hard to tell) worth using since i don't have any other SR?

currently i have 7 slots with 2 elfella, minamoto yoshitsune, jeanne, akeno hibika, y-poola, and 1 free slot

and btw how many ST do you need to evolve R cards like elfella etc?
they all already lv 20 but i don't have enough ST (currently have 24)