What's new

ど○くえのえろふら (KoooonSoft Recommendation)

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yo, anyone got a link to this game?

Found it on KoooonSoft's site as a recommendation (I presume) but I can't seem to find any links anywhere.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ど○くえのえろふら (KoooonSoft Recommendation)

Oh wow only heard about them making the witchgirl game, how did this one creep by me?

I'll check some of the places I go to and see if a link pops up.

edit: I didn't hear about it cause it's not a KoooonSoft game. In any case, I'll keep my eyes out for this circle. Pretty nice looking CG

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I mentioned this in the koooonsoft thread. The gameplay and design are similar to some of koooonsofts works so one can assume that either koooonsoft helped in the production of this work or the circle helped koooonsoft with their works.

Shmole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seconded, link to the full version would be awesome

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It looks good,but I like ACT flash game much more than simulation:)

Sykosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, a link would be awesome. Should meet my… needs until Witch Girl comes out. =3

OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow only heard about them making the witchgirl game, how did this one creep by me?

I'll check some of the places I go to and see if a link pops up.

edit: I didn't hear about it cause it's not a KoooonSoft game. In any case, I'll keep my eyes out for this circle. Pretty nice looking CG
It's flash, so this is probably animated :p

Reminds me of the works by that guy who created Dragon Bride. It's a shame he never finished it.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol it's absolutely ridiculous, you have one guy creating multiple websites to scam people with fake files just so he can earn money. I've found at least 3 sites (hot-manga.net, manga-elite.blogspot.com and jav-new.net) using the same premium only rapidgator link. Good thing there are site leechers to bypass the premium.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol it's absolutely ridiculous, you have one guy creating multiple websites to scam people with fake files just so he can earn money. I've found at least 3 sites (hot-manga.net, manga-elite.blogspot.com and jav-new.net) using the same premium only rapidgator link. Good thing there are site leechers to bypass the premium.
Do you, by chance, have the game?

OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, exactly. I went through like 5 Google pages looking for this but all I found were scams.

I finally thought I found a legit link but that one ended up being a dud full of unrelated CG images.

If I find it I'll post it as fast as I can though!

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you sir!

NiGHTStheperv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow I gave up looking for this. also yeah koooon soft is mentioned in the read me

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha, I had given up on looking for this as well. Thanks for coming through for us, KD360.

Nocturne6

Reputation score

While this is still the full game like the one KD360 posted a link to. I edited the files a bit in this one to get rid of those pesky censors.

Link:
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!KEsm2QwA!QOpoi1iMU7WwS5anRU52zBNapWRu09XtkX2sEwzFo-Q

Last edited:
OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Much appreciated guys, it's rather small but I really like these kind of games. :D Thanks!

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Although off-topic is there a name, if there is, in your avatar? its really bugging me very hard.

anyway,
I'm surprised how removing the mosaics makes the file larger, i though it would be less or just no size change what-so-ever. Thanks for uncensored version by the way.

OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Although off-topic is there a name, if there is, in your avatar? its really bugging me very hard.

anyway,
I'm surprised how removing the mosaics makes the file larger, i though it would be less or just no size change what-so-ever. Thanks for uncensored version by the way.
Name in my avatar? Like, you mean the words there near the bottom are a name or is a there a name to what my avatar is referring to?

I don't remember the name but if I have it I can upload it if you want.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Name in my avatar? Like, you mean the words there near the bottom are a name or is a there a name to what my avatar is referring to?

I don't remember the name but if I have it I can upload it if you want.
I mean the picture, I have a little fetish about it. I thought I might do some 'research'.

If you cant remember it, no need to trouble yourself.