What's new

Do unpaid labour for Squid's Sister.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Do unpaid labour for Squid's Sister.

And my axe!

I mean, I third it.

B

Blagtastic88

I disagree because everyone knows the only person who uses zubats is

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is Haley. Survivalist, outdoors woman, explorer.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Left to Right

This is Amuel, a fiesty lady that can barely release her eyes from her cellphone and pretty much a tsundere. Has affection to the bloke on the right. Which she shares with the middle girl.

Second one is Ire, a bossy caretaker that have an unimaginable skill of barter, and is extremly shy when trying to be nice to someone she loves. Also likes the bloke on right. Which also shares her bloke with Amuel.

Last one is Emany, son to a bartender who decided to travel around the world. He likes to slack around and let the world direct him. Didn't have much of fond memories of his past. He holds both Ire and Amuels hearts and is the wall to their constant bickering. It was the ladies who gave him their hearts while Emany just went with the flow. Deciding that their hearts and his pokemon is his most precious treasure, he took his job as their protector at all times.

Also triangel love because shut up it's for the lulz. Also to explain the relationship, try to think on the comedy harem mangas.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This dapper gal is Sarah-Beth, and she is not good at Pokemon.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Say hello to Ina, mon! She's from da islands and she rocks dat boat wid Fire and Watar! /bad Jamaican accent

Meet Brittany.
"-giggle!- I just, like, love pink, like pokemon! -giggle!-"
Pardon me while i shoot her in the head.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't have a name, but here's character I threw together.

I figure she uses Dark/Plant/Poison pokemon, so I tired to give her a color scheme and clothing that kinda fits that. I also image she has something of a fiery, confident, but also a teasing or lightly mocking personality.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Awesome stuff so far. I can't really speak for my sister, but I'm sure she'll be happy to see the collection that's sprung up here when she gets back tomorrow.

I just got round to cropping the screenshots of the peeps that I've made so far. So here's mine. For some reason that I don't understand, when I use image tags to post these, they end up massive enough to not fit on smaller screens. A pain, but I'll just post gallery links instead I guess.

The Academy Gang.

This themed bunch are supposed to be students from some kind of elite private (expensive) academy for ambitious and competitive trainers. They're all taught to keep their pokeys on specially formulated diets and tough exercise/training regimes. Raw eggs every day and all that. Not bad guys necessarily, but all with hints of arrogance or other flaws, and tend to look down on "amateurs" that don't attend their school.

None of them have names yet, nor does the academy itself. But imagining individual descriptions came easily.
Light Blue: The strongest believer in the academy's style. Works his pokemon hard. Lets the weak or unwilling ones go and maintains a small set of hardass loyal pokes. Cool headed and a skilled trainer, but often cold and blunt in dealings with others. Favours fire types, but always keeps one water handy. His signature trick is that he's trained all his best fire types to use blue fire, condescendingly mocking any regular display of fire as unrefined and lacking intensity, control and precision. (dunno if this would have any mechanical interpretation for the game itself, but whatever.)

Green
: Bit of an all rounder. Favouring Grass, ground, bug, flying and poison. Knows how to build a good team and train them well. Hides surprisingly good tactical sense behind a somewhat laid back but eccentric demeanour. Very competitive once involved. Prone to alternating bouts of indifference and violent tempers

Yellow: Confident, brash and impulsive. Boasts a very high level lightning type (dunno which exactly). Neglects team balance and variety a bit, tending to give all the glory and tough jobs to his favourite. Quite athletic himself. Knows his stuff, but can make mistakes in his haste. Has a reasonable attitude towards others, but dangerously competitive. Likes to boast, and not above taunting opponents. Respects power when he sees it. He looks up to 'Light Blue' as his better and a rival to overcome, although he would never admit it.

Blue: Puts on a friendly and approachable front, but can be quite manipulative, and puts her own interests first. A water type enthusiast, mixed with a few strategic others. Likes to maintain a balanced team overall. Practices long distance swimming, and gymnastics. Likes to think herself smarter than the average trainer. Enjoys aiming subtle jabs and remarks at an opponent during a battle if it is leaning in her favour.

Purple: Calm, calculating, and a little narcissistic. Says little and moves little. Has a preference for pre planed tricks and moves that disable or weaken rather than wear down using force. Ghost, psychic, and poison types are favourites. Put extensive consideration into the enemy and their weaknesses, always with a pokedex or electronic gizmos on hand to keep informed. Cares very little for others or their affairs. Is frustrated by unexpected events and losses.

Pink: Energetic, cheerful, and outgoing. Very fussy about her looks. Selects her team based on cuteness and looks. Got into the school via rich parents, and doesn't actually have much interest in high tier competition, but wouldn't mind being famous. Her pokemon are surprisingly able and well trained despite this, and her trainer competence during battle is much better than her flighty air headed image might suggest. "Not as stupid as she looks" being remarks from 'light blue'. She passes off any loss other than a crushing defeat as being down to having gone easy on her opponent, complimenting them on nearly being at her level, encouraging them to keep it up, and utterly refusing to openly accept the win. Does not get on well with 'Purple' at all. Easily distracted and prone to flights of fancy. Has the rare super tantrum.

And some randomers.

These four girls (easier to design fun ones... >_> ) are all quite a bit simpler or less defined. You can pretty much get the gist from how they look.

-Friendly and pleasant islander/safari zone keeper? Looks like the helpful kind. Appears simple, but has a very slight degree of mystery perahps?
-Rich girl wrapped up warm. Probably ice skates. Owning the biggest hat in the room, means she gets what she wants.
-Pastel chic, pale and nervous looking. Nervous about what? Who knows. Perhaps she has Pokephobia.
-A wild one. Loud and rough. Carries a "VS seeker" which my sis informs me allows you to track down other trainers for vs battles. So she's competitive and always looking for the next fight.

Last edited:

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bah, didn't shrink them as much as I thought...ah well. I haven't played past Gen 3, so don't know really any of the newer poke's. My love of themes went front and center on this (-.-; )
Female 1 main poke's - Breloom, Flygon, then some grass and ground types (possibly desert ones with sand)
Female 2 main poke's - probably water types / elegant looking / or cute looking ones
Male 1 main poke's - whatever works, status ailments for foul play
Male 2 main poke's - Larvitar and other ones that become large creatures as their final form (like aron, anorith, bagon)

Last edited:
OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ooops. A belated big thank-you from sis by the way. I told her she could say it herself, but nope. Anyway. There were quite a few laughs, as well as plenty of "ooh, I like this one" moments. Lots of commenting all over about fun ways to throw them at the party.

One particular amusing remark made that I will relay, is that Miss Violet will be getting put in the game exactly as described, for lulz, despite it not being an ero oriented game at all. And if the unsuspecting players do anything weird enough to somehow uncover her secret, she'll be passing the blame onto the internet.

A job well done then I suppose.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Yay :3 Glad we could help! *nods* Here's to hoping much lulz are had, and perhaps even some good roleplay.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do we get to find out which ones were used?

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Well I can certainly ask her which ones get used, once the game has started. Though no idea when that might be yet myself. Otherwise I know as much as that she copied all of them along with notes onto her laptop. I'd need to interrogate further on her plans or something.

As I mentioned in the shoutbox a while back, I'm not actually playing in the game myself, as much as lending services as an ideas monkey. It's the same deal with one of her other games. I like world building and thinking of dastardly things to throw at players, even if I don't actually GM it myself. I have been pondering otherwise though. Mostly out of wanting to see these characters actually in play rather than just get the re-caps. Might see if I can attend some.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if ya still need these, but I couldn't sleep, and it looked like fun.

:)

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kinda surprised this wasn't off the first page yet. But ok. Just felt like sharing the map that sis and her players came up with, since it kind of cracks me up.

Made to keep with the theme of the official pokemon game maps being craftily based on real terrain from around Japan. Which is a fun little reference I think.

(See?)

Dunno if ya still need these, but I couldn't sleep, and it looked like fun.

:)
And cheers Princess. I probably missed passing that one on, so I'll make sure she sees it now. Considering that they've not even started the game yet, and plan to have it be an ongoing campaign, I don't think there's any date at which extra character pics won't be appreciated.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

> Wales
> Not Cardiff

The fuck, man.