What's new

ADV [Doggie Bones] Happy Heart Hell

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Happy Heart Hell

Story:
Oh no! A gothic pink fox named Whispy has been falsely committed to a reform school for no good reason! It wouldn't be that bad of a thing if wasn't full of degenerates and run by teachers that have their own ideas for reformation... Now Whispy must find his way out of this school or succumb to the horrible desires of the degenerates and teachers running the place.
Description of Gameplay:
Make your way around the facility and deactivate monitors, solve puzzles, and play some minigames while avoiding other NPCs roaming the map. Find the exit key to escape to ultimately win the game. Each type of foe has a unique series of animations that get worse the longer you're caught, some transitioning to special bad endings. This is more of an adventure type game than a RPG.

Directions for Gameplay:

• Arrow Keys for movement
  • Z for interaction and struggle to escape
  • Shift to run

Released:
12/09/2018
Updated (12/22/2018)

Full Version (V1.03) Uncensored

Full Version (V1.00) Censored
DLsite:
Coming soon​

Pictures
title happy hell.png sample3.png
sample2.png sample4.png

The full game includes...

• 18 Foes to encounter!
  • 25+ unique animated poses!
  • All custom sprite!
  • Custom sound effects
  • Gallery Mode
  • Femdom, bimbofication/gender bending, gay content, optional ABDL scenes, and more!!

Demo (Final) (Updated 12/09/2018)
Happy Heart Hell (DEMO), RTP Included

Drop Box:

Happy Heart Hell (DEMO), without RTP Included

Drop Box:

(This game requires the "run time package" for RPG Maker VX Ace located below.)

Extra Info:
It would be best to buy it from Patreon if you could, since it will be listed for $5 AND be uncensored while the DLsite version will be more expensive and censored to boot.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
It seems Map_038 is missing on your demo apparently.

Otherwise very nice animations and gameplay. I'd like a little forewarning of where the little spotlight blocks are going to appear at, though.

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
It seems Map_038 is missing on your demo apparently.

Otherwise very nice animations and gameplay. I'd like a little forewarning of where the little spotlight blocks are going to appear at, though.
Thank you very much, the demo links have been fixed and you should be able to continue after you have been defeated.

killer834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually was a great game if you ask me, enjoyed it entirely. I'm actually down to give some support, does V1 have more than the demo?

doggie_bones

Reputation score
Actually was a great game if you ask me, enjoyed it entirely. I'm actually down to give some support, does V1 have more than the demo?
Awh thank you for the sweet comment and yes it does!<3 It has all 18 foes/encounters in it to enjoy~

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well wasnt expecting to see furry stuff here so lets see how it works,.....................................and its looks great, good luck with the project (y)

HUG THE LITTLE FOX

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's 4 foes in the demo and ends after the Ashley encounter.
Does that include the glory hole stall? And there's two dudes in the corridors with the same animation, do they count as one or two?
And on a different note... you mention gender bending. That makes me very curious. Is that a temporary or permanent thing? Like, is it just a single scene or do you keep the transformation? If the latter, does that change previous scenes?

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd also be interested to know about the gender bending, as the game looks great and worth the patreon cost, but I'm just not into M/M, if there was a way to make the protag female then I would also be sold on this xD

doggie_bones

Reputation score
Does that include the glory hole stall? And there's two dudes in the corridors with the same animation, do they count as one or two?
And on a different note... you mention gender bending. That makes me very curious. Is that a temporary or permanent thing? Like, is it just a single scene or do you keep the transformation? If the latter, does that change previous scenes?
Oh! The student in the hallway only counts as one of the many animation. The gender bending is just a temporary thing in an area and has about three uniquely animated scenes as it progresses with a foe. I tried to make a good split between pure M/M, and M/F content but if you like both then their is certainly a lot of scenes to enjoy.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any chance of this appearing on other store fronts like itch.io or are you sticking to patreon?
I really would prefer this to be on a digital store (for personal convenience of having my adult games in one/two places) but I'll probably still get it at the end of the month so no need to think of me as a lost sale or anything.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Pretty good overall! I'd say worth the five dollars.
Does the uh.. Toy Ball actually do anything? I found it and never used it..
Unless it was for the boss fight. I found it AFTER that xD

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good game overall. I like the character design and animations. Keep up the good work :)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
The only thing I have a minor gripe about is that when you have a different costume on than what the animation calls for, your character just snaps back into a different costume.

Leau513

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Loved this game style and all... Loved all the fetishes you touched on especially the sissy and humiliation stuff. would love to see more adventures after he gets out of the school :)

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'd also be interested to know about the gender bending, as the game looks great and worth the patreon cost, but I'm just not into M/M, if there was a way to make the protag female then I would also be sold on this xD
I feel the same, if the choice was at the beginning of gender pref and more M/F content i'd been sold quickly too.