What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ どくりんごサワー] まりもエクステンション RJ136921

leonard221

Reputation score
Re: まりもエクステンション

So i completed the game i think, but during the credits, you gain control of that certain character, roaming around in the dark, with credits music going and all.
I seem to be stuck there, found a shiny object but i couldn't interact with it. The game just stays there doing nothing (i can move around but nothing else, not even menu button).
Is it a bug? anyone mind uploading their save with gallery unlocked? I don't wanna go thru that boss fight again lol.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i completed the game i think, but during the credits, you gain control of that certain character, roaming around in the dark, with credits music going and all.
I seem to be stuck there, found a shiny object but i couldn't interact with it. The game just stays there doing nothing (i can move around but nothing else, not even menu button).
Is it a bug? anyone mind uploading their save with gallery unlocked? I don't wanna go thru that boss fight again lol.
Here you go. remember not to over write this file as if you play a scene and get deflowered, your diary will forever shows that person defiled you even if you talked to the npc on the top right and become virgin again.

Attachments

leonard221

Reputation score

Here you go. remember not to over write this file as if you play a scene and get deflowered, your diary will forever shows that person defiled you even if you talked to the npc on the top right and become virgin again.
Many thanks :D

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Find the red snake all over the world and kill it. 5 in total.
Thanks for anwsering but as i said i can't hurt them with anything i do. Also i would be delighted if you could tell me if you know what are the choices when you speak to any female character with a portrait. I know what 1st and 4th choice do but i have no clue what the 2nd and 3rd choices are.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Thanks for anwsering but as i said i can't hurt them with anything i do. Also i would be delighted if you could tell me if you know what are the choices when you speak to any female character with a portrait. I know what 1st and 4th choice do but i have no clue what the 2nd and 3rd choices are.
Train your level to be higher. Equip better equipments.

Speak
Grope
Hit
I forgot what this one is, maybe escape the conversation. like do nothing.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Train your level to be higher. Equip better equipments.

Speak
Grope
Hit
I forgot what this one is, maybe escape the conversation. like do nothing.
Thanks a lot i will try although i think i am lv 15 and have newest equipments i can get from the amusement park town, do they need to be defeated in a certain order? So does the grope and hit choices do anything ar are they just there

Gamer23

Reputation score

Thanks a lot i will try although i think i am lv 15 and have newest equipments i can get from the amusement park town, do they need to be defeated in a certain order? So does the grope and hit choices do anything ar are they just there
Once the snake quest starts, they appear throughout the world. No need certain order.Just hard to find.

Never hurts to grope or hit, can see their reaction which i think is a good bonus. Some characters might reveal some important hints when you hit or grope them.

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

I tested the save, but the issue is that, even if the gallery is unlocked, the cg it's almost all blocked, maybe it's because I not unlocked yet in my game

Do you know any solution?
Thanks!!

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tested the save, but the issue is that, even if the gallery is unlocked, the cg it's almost all blocked, maybe it's because I not unlocked yet in my game

Thanks!!
You need to get each animation before it's unlocked, unless there's some other way to do it. I just edited the game files themselves so that all scenes are unlocked, but not the gallery itself.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Thanks!!
Gallery global save file
One i uploaded is local save file while in galary room.
In galary room u can talk to people top right to unlock.

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That third chapter is infuriating, the phone contact isn't helping or I'm misinterpreting what is written. I've spoken to all the NPC's in that village and completed the umbrella's quest [don't know how to complete the pumpkin's quest]. What am I missing? who do I talk to to make the main quest progress and where are they?

Gamer23

Reputation score

Nice, seems like he is working on a new game made in rpg mv called "time crime paradime" rather catchy. Hahaha.
Link:
His , and .

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone please give me ne sensible explanation what hir is I do not understand a word of please.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone please give me ne sensible explanation what hir is I do not understand a word of please.
I can't recall exactly, but if it's the one where there's two paths and both of them loop you back to the beginning, then there's a secret passage through the trees.

I think if you try the right wall of trees on the left path you'll find the passage.

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of my favorite games, a kind of art made me fall in love immediately.
Threw 2 times but returned and finally passed. It was worth it

Gamer23

Reputation score

One of my favorite games, a kind of art made me fall in love immediately.
Threw 2 times but returned and finally passed. It was worth it
Glad you like this game. There is another game in production from the same circle. For more info about which site to visit, click here.