What's new

RPG [dorgel] KNIGHT SLAVE ~堕落の黒きワルキューレ~ (RJ176026)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
From the maker of . It's your typical hentai ARPG where you kill monsters and do stuff, if the monsters touch you, you get fucked (Literally). Oh there's also a story apparently so yeah there's that. Joke aside looks really good, the sex scenes are animated just like in Dark Sphere. The art is kind of generic but the animations are enjoyable.

No screens due to loli. Also no DL Links in the thread please.

Last edited by a moderator:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, looks like the dark elf loli is all grown up now. I really liked Dark Sphere's animations so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this. Do the maids really count as loli though?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Names are similar, but they are not the same person.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Well, looks like the dark elf loli is all grown up now. I really liked Dark Sphere's animations so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this. Do the maids really count as loli though?
yes they do. The golden rule on ulmf is "If it looks loli, then it's loli". Better to take no risks. Also the game is available on as but the dude that posted it is the one that posts archive parts and one or two parts are missing.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
does anyone else have this problem, when arrow keys does not correspond to the shown direction?
edit . solved, apparently my keyboard don't drink alcohol

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes they do. The golden rule on ulmf is "If it looks loli, then it's loli". Better to take no risks. Also the game is available on as but the dude that posted it is the one that posts archive parts and one or two parts are missing.
If I'm not mistaken, the maids don't have any scenes though. Also, I've played the demo and the game mechanics are different from Dark Sphere, so I don't think we can really call this a sequel. Dungeons are like those classic games where you keep walking forward with random encounters. There are 4 encounters and one boss encounter per dungeon. Combat is like other more traditional RPGMaker games, except the only way to regain SP is to get fucked, so there's an option during combat to take your clothes off to allow rape.

Apparently, the story is that she lost against the dark dragon, so it cursed her to forget all her magic and the only way to get it back was to be fucked by a whole lot of people/beings. So she's now on a quest to get fucked by a whole lotta beings. That's why boss encounters will always start with a H-Scene.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, the maids don't have any scenes though. Also, I've played the demo and the game mechanics are different from Dark Sphere, so I don't think we can really call this a sequel. Dungeons are like those classic games where you keep walking forward with random encounters. There are 4 encounters and one boss encounter per dungeon. Combat is like other more traditional RPGMaker games, except the only way to regain SP is to get fucked, so there's an option during combat to take your clothes off to allow rape.

Apparently, the story is that she lost against the dark dragon, so it cursed her to forget all her magic and the only way to get it back was to be fucked by a whole lot of people/beings. So she's now on a quest to get fucked by a whole lotta beings. That's why boss encounters will always start with a H-Scene.
Edited my post, dude above said that it isn't a sequel, too. Thanks for the story.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yea but people are gonna disagree on what "looks like a loli" though. They are also gonna disagree on what counts as a loli, for example, some say anyone not a busty JK or above is a loli while some say middle school girls are not lolis. This maid looks similar in body type and size to Magical Girl Yuna (minus the boobs) but Yuni is not considered a loli.

I know, I know, this topic has already been discussed to death here but nope.spawn's questioning of the maid's loli status is not unfounded.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The cat has gotten its paws on this game.

Alternatively, if you have some aversion to torrents, Velka's added the missing 2 parts to his AS post, and there are 2 other posts that offer a download; one coming in two parts, and the other offering just one download. I haven't tried any of them though, so I can't guarantee they'll work.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've just finished the main portion of the game, and I have to correct my earlier statement. There are, in fact, scenes involving the maids. I couldn't figure out what the last scene/section of the main game was, so any help would be appreciated. After you complete the main portion of the game, there's a sort-of second game available, and I'm working on that now.

But basically it involves you finding some ruins in the forest, old guy tells you beating the dragon wasn't supposed to be your true destiny, getting sent back in time to just after the dragon beats you, going back to where the ruins were and finding a mansion there. You go in, find a scholar in the library who grab a book and breaks the dragon's curse, meet some guy you met when you were younger and decide you want to fuck him and have his babies. So you willingly become his slave in exchange for getting fucked every night. But because he's collected so many rare books on lost/forbidden magic, every baddie wants to fuck up his house, so now it's your job to defend the mansion and not get fucked by the baddies because you want your master's babies and not the baddies'.[SUB](Not like that's gonna stop me from filling her up with bad guy sperm.) [/SUB]

The way it works is there are X number of enemies outside the house and they are all moving towards the house, You have a time limit to kill them all and you aren't allowed to let them get to the house. Combat becomes much more similar to other RPGMaker games in that you walk around and touch an enemy to initiate combat. The enemies are all the same as in the main portion of the game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Where do you meet this guy you know? I can't seem to do anything after visiting each area again.
Edit: Never mind, found him after talking to the maid on the 2nd floor and without crashing.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so is there a point in doing that follow up story? i mean, i think it's basically the same assets for the scenes. btw does anyone know what monster am i missing of the combat rape scenes?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so is there a point in doing that follow up story? i mean, i think it's basically the same assets for the scenes
There is a new category that shows up as "????" at the recollection obelisk when you begin the follow-up story, so I'd assume there are new scenes added. And since the follow-up has some focus on pregnancy (The game starts counting the number of times an enemy and your new master cums inside you), I'd assume the new scenes have some relation to pregnancy or birth. This is just my own guesses though. I'll likely post again after I finish up the last part.

The 20 slot limit is annoying though. It can't accommodate my save scumming.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There is a new category that shows up as "????" at the recollection obelisk when you begin the follow-up story, so I'd assume there are new scenes added. And since the follow-up has some focus on pregnancy (The game starts counting the number of times an enemy and your new master cums inside you), I'd assume the new scenes have some relation to pregnancy or birth. This is just my own guesses though. I'll likely post again after I finish up the last part.

The 20 slot limit is annoying though. It can't accommodate my save scumming.
going through the game assets i only saw one pic i don't remember seeing and that is one with the main girl holding a baby with the words True End, so yeah, i think there's probably nothing new H wise. on the other hand can you confirm for me what that monster from the combat rape scene is?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what monster am i missing of the combat rape scenes?

It's the plant chimera from the dungeon just before the demon lord's castle (If I'm not mistaken). Also, when you start the follow up, 2 "?????" categories appear at the recollection obelisk. The first one is just rape scenes when you get fucked (basically just reused assets) and I'm guessing the last would be the ending CG(s).

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone can describe how the CR is in this game?
When you enter combat, you have your usual normal attack, skills, defend and block options as well as a strip option. Skills require you to input the correct button combination within a set time limit to use them and use up SP if you can cast it successfully. Enemies all have an elemental weakness and basic attacks do very little damage, so you'll be using the skills a lot.

SP doesn't regenerate naturally, so the only ways to replenish it is to either drink a rare and expensive potion, or to get fucked. To get fucked, you choose to strip during your turn, then during the next turn, enemies have a chance to rape you. There's no struggle or anything, you just get fucked immediately. You can choose between three speeds and then you can choose to cum when the pleasure bar is full. This will give you 200SP. After you get fucked, all other rape attempts that turn will fail.

It's honestly more practical to strip on your first turn, since there's no difference in stats, you get constant SP top ups and a lot of damage is avoided since enemies will try to rape you instead of attacking.