What's new

ACT [Doriane] THE下着奪還 (RJ230451)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It looks to be the developers first time making a game.
Its a simple sidescroller with simple fighting actions, only 1 enemy has an H attack when you contact with them.
the game looks to come out sometime this month.

Last edited by a moderator:

netherus666

Reputation score
i played the demo its not to bad, it does indeed seem like it's their first time developing a game or at least one they are willing to try selling. he made some odd decisions with making the character running/fighting sprites and the sex sprites different art styles, the combat is quite basic only kicks really at the moment and the enemies aren't really a threat they just kinda slowly shimmy at you then punch lol, and the platforming isn't to janky. be that as it may i think they could perhaps make their next game/s much better if then learn something from this project, well thats my 2 cents hope it helps at all, stay frosty :)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its always nice to see people who usually just worked on CG pictures try their hands on video games. especially if its an action game and not an rpg game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game but it doesn't seem to have a save system. Also the levels are identical for either character.

netherus666

Reputation score
the third lvls a pain in the dick especially when you have lives :/

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
each balloon in the 3rd level will have a platform directly under it, and all the enemies who are above you can be hit before they come into contact with you if you spam the attack button. tbh without a save system, or at least a stage select, actually seeing all the cgs is extreemly tough, not to mention you have to find a safe way to drop to pink hp on the 3rd stage 3 times to get the full scene.

at most though, its 10 stills and 10 mini h-animations, and not really worth the time.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its a bit unfortunate it seems that the game isnt doing that well, but with it being their first real game I think it was a decent try at least.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anime faces with "proper" lips are fucking creepy

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the third lvls a pain in the dick especially when you have lives :/
I'm not actually sure if you have lives or not. I'm pretty sure what's happening is that sometimes the game kind of "locks up" to the point that hitting Z sends you back to the start of the game when it shouldn't. That certainly happened to me on Stage 3 a few times. Have no fear, though, because the very handy F-key will reset the level, so use this whenever you fall off. I found myself using this often as the game can also lock up from an enemy's grab landing at the same time that you land a killing blow, or at the end of some game over cutscenes with little rhyme or reason. Even still, I lost motivation and stopped playing at Stage 4.

The lack of saving is a big problem, but another issue I have is that enemies don't always know how to path back and forth across a single platform. Instead they sometimes move towards you, dropping onto platforms below them and eventually into the abyss. This isn't even consistent across the two playable characters, as the same enemy in the same place on the same level can path differently depending on who you choose. I'd like to be optimistic and say that it's a deliberate choice to provide a different gameplay experience depending on who you choose, but I doubt it. It's good to see a new game dev, but I'm really hoping they can nail down the pathing problem and provide that nifty saving feature we've all come to love here in the year 2018.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
My god this game is an absolute nightmare lol

Terrible hitboxes, bad platforming, and absolutely shitty engine. Has some nice animations (although badly looped and some are distorted)

I alt-tabbed from the game to my browser and it reset my progress.. Shame, could've been much more

netherus666

Reputation score
we can only really hope he learns from this and makes the next one better,if there even will be another.

DragonRyu

Reputation score
Yeah... Definitely some bugs in this. Just got grabbed by an enemy as I defeated him and he pulled me into the void.... gotta start over now lol

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah... Definitely some bugs in this. Just got grabbed by an enemy as I defeated him and he pulled me into the void.... gotta start over now lol
Have no fear, though, because the very handy F-key will reset the level, so use this whenever you fall off. I found myself using this often as the game can also lock up from an enemy's grab landing at the same time that you land a killing blow, or at the end of some game over cutscenes with little rhyme or reason.
I tried to warn you. The F-key. RIP :cry:

HichigoCz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anybody have the full english version?
If yes, could you please post it?