What's new

RPG [空想ドロップス / Daydream Drops] Ice Crystal Labyrinth / 氷晶の迷宮 (RE182068, RJ182068)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
New OP Via : noman

Links:
DLSite:

Gameplay:
Standard dungeon explorer. Kill monsters, find treasures, and proceed further down the dungeon. There are maximum 3 monster encounters per floors, and while it's possible to skip some or all of the encounters, beating all 3 encounters per before proceeding to the next floor will grant the player a bonus item. The dungeon consists of several zones, and about 2/3 of the way through each zone mini-bosses will start to appear. Losing to mobs will teleport you outside of the dungeon. Losing to a mini-boss will result in rape, but MC will stay in the dungeon afterwards.

In addition, there's a body temperature management system. The dungeon is cold and the MC will continuously lose body heat during exploration. Body heat can be regained by drinking warmth potions, but there's a random chance that the potion will make the MC horny. A horny MC will have lower stats during combat. Horniess can be cured by masturbating.

Which brings us to the sex scenes. There's a corruption system, which can only be proceeded by speaking to the NPC in the pub basement. Once you are corrupt enough, you can walk around in town naked.

Controls:
Standard arrow movement controls. Combat is not so standard:

Thanks 4lurk3r

Later on during the game a new NPC will selling skills. Equiping a skill allows your characters to perform special attacks by performing moves in a special order. For example, there's an attack that's activated by dodging several times in a row.

Story:
Not much of a plot. You are an adventurer and your goal is to conquer the Ice Crystal Dungeon. At the beginning you can choose why you want to become an adventurer and it will affect your starting stats, but otherwise it does not affect the plot. There's a small town outside the dungeon with a pub and an inn. There are some h-scenes in the pub, and you can store money at the inn. A brothel can also be unlocked by interacting with one of the NPCs in the pub's basement.

Genre: Female Perspective, Prostitution, Fantasy, Corruption, Rape on losing, Monsters

Last edited by a moderator:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [空想ドロップス] 氷晶の迷宮

Oh, so there's some corruption system planned?

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dunno about gameplay but the art looks decent though

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played the trials,there's corruption system in the game not sure about the trial though.

There seems to be combat rape if you are effected by aroused debuff.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ182068・氷晶の迷宮

Title: (Labyrinth of Ice Crystals) / RJ182068

Circle: (Fantasy Drops)

Release Date: Early October 2016

This RPG involves a good deal of dungeon crawling, coming from what the trial version had to give.

The dungeons are incredibly cold, which eats at your stamina. You then need to use items to bring your stamina back up, or your health begins to drop.

In the trial, it was possible to keep the heroine's virginity through decision-making and winning fights (the boss has a rape-on-loss scene). From that, it may be safe to say there's paths for both virgin runs and gradual corruption.

This is the circle's first game, and the combat is quite odd (you roll a die from 1-100 for your combat actions, which can be modified even higher/lower by further RNG or the situation, possibly).

This game seems interesting enough to keep an eye on until it releases in about two months (hopefully no delays).​

Last edited by a moderator:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the game are just look like dark soul but more worst than that

dark soul you just only lost point and body become undead
but this game if you die in dungeon you lost everything
(item+equip+money etc.)

some mob look like huge shadow sprite if you lost by tham
you will be fine is just Gameover rape
but normal mob you found by randomly is an asshole
it even took my drug

jknarbin

Reputation score

Anyone see if this one actually came out?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not yet, slated for November after all.

Also, you could've just clicked the link...

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but release has been rescheduled for July.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The art is cute. There is a fat old guy fucking her in the front image and there is H-stats AND combat rape? I am so in.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kind of odd, but seen a couple characters that look very similar to her in recent H-games; unsure if the artist is just popular or it's an existing character...

And woot, good news, hopefully releases soon!

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trial looks promising, i can sense the dedication that went towards it.
Personally think that the boobs are weirdly misshapened :confused:

Stats just showed counters instead of detailed description which seemed less promising that she can have a virgin run (plus the dlsite did not mention any virgin runs) unique lines when raped as a virgin is present though which is promising of a virgin run.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unusual it came out on Japanese and English side at same time :eek:

From description seems there's a lot of effort put into varying NPC text interactions :/

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can u hook this game with agth? or cant? (i cant find the work code for this game)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sandy Klaus is here~ Don't say he never gave you anything!

I didn't see any mention of Loli, but I havn't played it, so if I missed something let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

Attachments

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

can u hook this game with agth? or cant? (i cant find the work code for this game)
Game wasn't too difficult, missing like 5 scenes though...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow. Only 77 MB? That's really small.

Initial testing shows that the good old combo of "/C /V /X3" works.

Edit: Nvm. It only worked for the intro.

Last edited:

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason it won't let me save? It doesn't let me select any save slots in either the town or dungeon. I feel like I'm missing something

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason it won't let me save? It doesn't let me select any save slots in either the town or dungeon. I feel like I'm missing something
Solved the problem- it had an error when creating the save folder. Had to make a folder titled 'save' myself. Leaving this here in case anyone else runs into this issue