Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

trying make design

1year later story
shes now have experience about survivor
and had tough time

i'm still looking for best design

I'm sorry you didn't stick with the torn jeans as leggings, that design told the story you described. I could imagine the zombies have been ripping right through the crotch of all the pants she's ever tried to wear, and by rolling down the last pair she shows she's finally given up on trying to protect the area at all. Makes me believe she would go into this situation so exposed at all.

but that's not important. The only thing that bothers me is that the crotches are way higher than the original, which had believable human proportions. Please don't fall into the anime anatomy trap.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry you didn't stick with the torn jeans as leggings, that design told the story you described. I could imagine the zombies have been ripping right through the crotch of all the pants she's ever tried to wear, and by rolling down the last pair she shows she's finally given up on trying to protect the area at all. Makes me believe she would go into this situation so exposed at all.

but that's not important. The only thing that bothers me is that the crotches are way higher than the original, which had believable human proportions. Please don't fall into the anime anatomy trap.

Clearly everybody in an apocalypse will just be walking around nude in that case. Not like there are still stores filled with clothing everywhere.

"Don't fall into the anime trap" and you're asking for ecchi clothing like it's practical and realistic :p Funny.

Last edited:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

do you realize talking about "zombie rape game"
i have clean vision for my reality also word mean
"real" and "reality" each different
currently many people ask to me about what they want
some people wanna more reality others? don't
my position is make better balance

and you ask this "this reg too long"or "upper body is too short"
do you know? this difference is from 2~3pixel
she is 177pixel height
and we have "metal slug"
please ask me "anatomy" again

p.s

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I SEE A NIPPLE

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, in the animation on the blog she is without her skirt and in the one you just posted she is wearing it. Can she lose clothing now and be partially or fully naked?

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, in the animation on the blog she is without her skirt and in the one you just posted she is wearing it. Can she lose clothing now and be partially or fully naked?
she can lose her skirt just skirt

Mistah F.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clearly everybody in an apocalypse will just be walking around nude in that case. Not like there are still stores filled with clothing everywhere.
I clearly conveyed that she was constantly replacing her pants until she got tired of doing so, not that she was physically unable to due to a dearth of replacements.

"Don't fall into the anime trap" and you're asking for ecchi clothing like it's practical and realistic :p Funny.
I said "anime anatomy trap, which leaves me clear to ask for ecchi clothing without being a hypocrite.

Except I wasn't asking for it, I expressed that the torn jeans design cleverly justified it in the way I described. This is why I'm sorry the design wasn't kept. I started with "I'm sorry you didn't stick with..." because I thought it set an accepting tone rather than demanding one. AND YET HERE WE ARE.

do you realize talking about "zombie rape game"
i have clean vision for my reality also word mean
"real" and "reality" each different
currently many people ask to me about what they want
some people wanna more reality others? don't
my position is make better balance
As above, I'm not giving orders, your choice is good! I'm glad you used the little cloth piece, it will not need to disappear like the pants in the first game.

and you ask this "this reg too long"or "upper body is too short"
do you know? this difference is from 2~3pixel
she is 177pixel height
and we have "metal slug"
please ask me "anatomy" again
Okay, it's not "way higher". Something about the pants in #3 and #4 made it seem that way to me. But you know that 2-3 pixels can make a huge difference.

I don't want Parasite in City or any of your games to start looking like the average hentai game. Fish eyes, ballpoint chins, ridiculously long legs. Your more realistic style sets you apart. Your more realistic style sets you above.

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm tired hear nitpicking
maybe this thing is what i have to deal with it for my hentai creator life
but you still don't understand about what i say "balance"
there have so many different style
it's not just two way like "japaness way"or "realistic"
i'm an middle of some where
you say to me "don't become general style"
if i do not make a more short reg i'm a become general style?
it's not a working that way

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Keep it up Dot_Slave. I really like your sprite work and hope to see more.

I started but then got too lazy to complete it

B

bleahblah

this is finish file
I really like this one! The leggings and the boots in this are alot better than the others.

How about the skirt from Option 2 though? I think it would look good with the leggings and the shirt you have here and it was pretty popular.

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

People will always nitpick unfortunately. Don't let it bother you! All of the concepts you've done so far look awesome. Lay down the hammer and go with what you like!

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree with dot_slave3!

When I play Parasite in City, I'm not counting pixels or comparing game art to anatomy. I'm thinking "this game looks great!"

I think everyone has a right to express opinions, but some debates don't produce anything helpful.

Dot_slave, I think you work is amazing! Thanks!

I think the nitpicking comes from people who admire your work, but, perhaps aren't communicating that admiration as well as they may intend.

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't worry too much about what people say. its your game, not their game. its good to listen to suggestions but make the game the way you want it and in the end everyone will enjoy. keep up the good work.

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I can see what Mister F. is saying, the previous Parasite in City style was very "gritty". Compare StarCraft with StarCraft II, I guess...

Anyways, I really like the style for the first game.
The game sprites seemed small, but fit very well inside the game window and game world, hope that makes sense. Kind of like you are watching this little character run around in a small box on your desktop, fighting their way through zombies and creatures.

Definitely need a Fallout Mod.. LOL

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

why so many spanish people upload youtube video about my game?
Latin America is a rapidly-growing game market, especially for indie and digitally-distributed games. Also, there's a lot of adult games coming from the Spanish-speaking world, these days.

Ginaparn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if already proposed, but what about interracial sex zombie?

Great job so far! :)

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i get the voice file

she's deserve to get pay but maybe not deserve to using for my game

i'm try make more communication with her but she is kind busy

i need another voice actor with better understand game

Status
Not open for further replies.