What's new

RPG RPG Maker [doubles*core] Yes My Lord (RJ314606)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RPG game with slightly different combat system from the usual. You mainly control the female MC Kagaribi who can switch between 3 player-assigned sets of skills each turn and expend her assault gauge to use the 4 skills in the set. She gains 100 points to her gauge every turn by default and can store up to 200. Other in-combat actions include using items (skips the FMC's attack phase), or having the male MC cast support skills (does not skip attack phase). A core combat mechanic is the guard break mechanic, where both the player and the enemies must break their opponent's guard bar which leaves them susceptible to extra damage and status conditions (including knock up/knock down, as some skills can only be used if the enemy is in such a state), before aiming to deal damage. All health is restored after every battle.

The game touts itself as a Pure Love game between the male MC and his new undead familiar, the female MC. There are no H-scenes with enemies. After receiving the lust gauge on the top right, the player can request for sex any time using C, emptying the gauge. Doing so with a maxed out lust gauge will also grant Kagaribi a bonus for the next battle.
26 HCG with 11 being animated, and 16 other CG.

Controls are standard RPGMaker, with the exception of selecting skills:
Use Q and W to switch skill sets before choosing the Attack command.
After selecting Attack, use arrow keys to highlight one of the 4 skills, and Z to confirm. Don't spam Z, though, sometimes it accepts it as an input for the next action too.
Additionally, C to talk with Kagaribi (misc chat, sex request, teleport to waypoint, combat practice, etc).

Story:
Male MC was an academic genius that was forced out of his magic academy and became a deadbeat, before being whisked away into a monster-infested dungeon by a mysterious woman. He is lead to find a necronomicon, which he uses to summon the female MC to fight for him, in order to escape the dungeon and figure out the reason he was brought there.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Doubles cores earlier game (the slimegirl one) was pretty nice loveydovey SoL+adventure. I excpect the relations between MC and the undead girl to be heartwarming aswell. Currently DLing.

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the main scenario, there's also optional post-game content with increased difficulty.

Combat-wise, there's another mechanic that was not in the demo: You can encounter enemy groups which keep their status resistances even after guard break; and you have to deal enough damage to stagger them, before using a skill with an attribute to break up the group and thus their resistances.

Story-wise, it had many touching moments and also a few unexpected progressions and I greatly enjoyed it. Worthy of its position in Excellent Story in the DLsite awards. (Note: I played it in Japanese, your mileage may vary if you try to MTL it)

H-scene-wise, animated scenes are serviceable in quality. The amount of scenes also suited a story-driven game like this well.

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice game though if you arent cheating money might be a bit grindy. Easy difficulty might make it a breeze though.
I was saddened that the cat-maid outfit didnt get more scenes ;_; but overall great.

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Official translation by Otaku Plan is out on Steam.