What's new

DOUJIN-Effects "Perestroika" ?

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

does any one have a WORKING dl?

all i found are these and they are broken.
theres a 45 minute delay for free users per download :C
so, mediafire!

Source:

Mediafire:

Source:

Mediafire:

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DOUJIN-Effects "Perestroika" ?

If I understand correctly, none of the links you gave gives a working version? Or did the sources simply not work and did you provide mirrors? I got a working version right here willing to upload if you need it?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This Download works fine, I downloaded this, and played the 'game/flash/animation' and it worked fine for me....

(change the extention to .rar and it should be fine...)

Hope oron works for you.... if not, then I do have the file... but I dont know where to upload, most upload sites wont work right for me... (also have no mediafire account... to lazy...)

Last edited:

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am downloading the filemonster one right now since i got a premium with them atm if it seems fine i could upload it to a place of your guys recommendation if you want

OP
Seratil

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks guys :D
what i mean is that if you're a free user, the site will split them all up in 4 or 2 parts, what i did is select all the parts and then extracted them.
but there would come an error message saying one of the parts was damaged/broken. thus not fully extracting it and leaving me with half work. XD

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks guys :D
what i mean is that if you're a free user, the site will split them all up in 4 or 2 parts, what i did is select all the parts and then extracted them.
but there would come an error message saying one of the parts was damaged/broken. thus not fully extracting it and leaving me with half work. XD
Yeah, I got that.... its frustrating sometimes, I know....

that is why I shared the Oron link, that one is a single link, its working, and overall the download speed isnt that bad.... ^^