What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Doushin Chaya] 童心茶屋 Mouryou Manor - The British Girl and the Estrum Curse 魍魎の館 -英国少女と発情の呪い- RE172603 RJ172603

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game Tags:​

Force
Alien
Blonde
Virgin
Loli
Force

Synopsis

British girl, "Karin" and Japanese girl "Shizuno" were child hood friends.
Karin reunites with her friend Shizuno after 10 years.
They go on a tourism in Japan. As they they were enjoying their time, they decided to stay in an old fashioned house.
With Shizuno's disappearance and a mysterious letter, will Karin be able to escape the house?
Note: Description may not be accurate. I used google translate and edited the sentences so it would make sense. Keep in mind that this is through my interpretation if the translated description. If there's anything wrong with it then send me a pm and I'll fix it.

* Genre
An RPG about an innocent British trapped in a scary mansion

* Story
When Karin was growing up in Japan, she and Shizuno
were best friends. Then Karin returned to England for 10 years.
When finally she came back they went on a guided cultural tour.
The last stop of the tour was an old, creepy mansion.
Strangely, all the other tourists disappeared...
Karin found a note from Shizuno saying "I'm going ahead."

Will Karin make it safely out of this foreboding place?

* Curse
This game is mainly explore + erotica with a mildly scary ambiance.
Make your way through the mansion at a pleasantly quick pace.
Karin's "curse" of estrum/lust will rise if traps are sprung, etc.
Her scarcity of clothes and height of lust will cause or change H scenes.

* Exploration "light horror" game
* Replayable scenes

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ172603][童心茶屋][魍魎の館 -英国少女と発情の呪い-]

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isn't this based on (or at least extremely similar to) a popular anime slice of life series?

Pity the gallery seems the small and thus the game probably isn't entertaining. There just aren't enough doujin games.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's like..a spooky puzzle game, thus meaning it'd be far easier if one could read the actual text. As for the gallery and pictures, na it's fairly small and a big step down from the previous game if you ask me in terms of art.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so I did that all attempts but simply do not come next XD

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so I did that all attempts but simply do not come next XD
Read from left to right, enter at bottom left first.

kouji71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get the second piece of paper. any advice?

according to the guide I found I'm supposed to find a fish in a pool to gut, but I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I admit I'm stuck as soon as the game "starts". The door in the left room is locked, the only thing I can interact with is the moving cucumbers (that does nothing after the first time), examining the entrance hole (where the doll pushes you into and you die), and there's nothing in the right room after grabbing the wonderland dress. I assume I'm missing something, but I can't just find anything else.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read from left to right, enter at bottom left first. ???
goes not XD

kouji71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I admit I'm stuck as soon as the game "starts". The door in the left room is locked, the only thing I can interact with is the moving cucumbers (that does nothing after the first time), examining the entrance hole (where the doll pushes you into and you die), and there's nothing in the right room after grabbing the wonderland dress. I assume I'm missing something, but I can't just find anything else.
there's a red window in the hallway to the right of the starting room, you have to interact with it to start a cutscene. then the door in the main room will open.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please can you help me find the second piece of paper?
game deleted maybe something wrong...
  1. find doll and talk to it (possibly is 1st choice x 2 then 2rd one?)
  2. then back to 1F left kitchen, upper get fish (see foot step) and knife (near fish), then get item from fish
  3. move back talk to doll (possibly is all 1st choice?) can get second piece of paper
  4. use paper can combine
  5. from right side corridor, enter from lower entrance (this count left), then up, down, left (this possibly will move out), right, left, up can find friend

Last edited:

kouji71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game deleted maybe something wrong...
  1. find doll and talk to it (possibly is 1st choice x 2 then 2rd one?)
  2. then back to 1F left kitchen, upper get fish (see foot step) and knife (near fish), then get item from fish
  3. move back talk to doll (possibly is all 1st choice?) can get second piece of paper
  4. use paper can combine
  5. from right side corridor, enter from lower entrance (this count left), then up, down, left (this possibly will move out), right, left, up can find friend
Thank you! that worked! I just never talked to the doll ^^'

Jacko

Reputation score
Does anybody have a guide for this game.
I personally want to try and finish this game but since I don't understand Japanese that is slightly hard for me. So just a what to do guide to get to the end.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I personally want to try and finish this game but since I don't understand Japanese that is slightly hard for me. So just a what to do guide to get to the end.
Where are you stuck?
1. Interact with everything and talk to everyone until the game starts properly.
2. Interact with everything you can that doesn't kill you; get the dress. Go in the door that appears.
3. Talk to the man until you get his lighter, head to the top left room, use lighter, get the key from the top right pot.
4. Use the key to get to the top right room from the main one, light the lamp and search to get the pesticide. Search the cupboard for a cursed talisman.
5. Wander around the upstairs rooms, talk to the man, find one piece of paper on the floor, talk to the doll (choose the options where it doesn't kill you).
6. Leave, back downstairs, left room, find a fish in the sink, find a knife next to that, chop up the fish.
7. Upstairs, give the fish guts to the doll. Get the second piece of paper and combine them.
8. Follow the directions - from the right side of the lower right room go left, up, down, left, right, left, up.
9. From the kitchen go through the door outside. Use the lighter to see better.
10. Find the plank of wood, and the lost man - guide him back.
11. Head to the right room to find his son, show the man the book the son gives you to get the second plank, now cross the gap and open the door.
12. Back outside to the gate, go up through it, then down through it.
13. Back to the second floor maze, let your friend out of the cage.
14. Head to the top left of the second floor outer area, examine the glowy, trial and error past the spikes, get the spade.
15. Back outside, go through the gate again, top left and pry up the boards.
16. Far right room, feel in the holes to get the key, open the doors, talk to the gentleman and examine the pot for more keys.
17. Second room, get the bottle. Play hide and seek with the doll - she's behind the cloth in the top left corner.
18. Third room, fill the bottle with water from the pot and water the wilted yellow sunflowers (all of them) then talk to the red one.
19. Get one last memory from the room that used to have the poison.
20. Through the door in the middle, then either run straight down and out the mansion for the normal end, or get the axe and talisman from the basket and cupboard as you run away, combine them, then go to the second floor for the good end.

Jacko

Reputation score
Where are you stuck?
1. Interact with everything and talk to everyone until the game starts properly.
2. Interact with everything you can that doesn't kill you; get the dress. Go in the door that appears.
3. Talk to the man until you get his lighter, head to the top left room, use lighter, get the key from the top right pot.
4. Use the key to get to the top right room from the main one, light the lamp and search to get the pesticide. Search the cupboard for a cursed talisman.
5. Wander around the upstairs rooms, talk to the man, find one piece of paper on the floor, talk to the doll (choose the options where it doesn't kill you).
6. Leave, back downstairs, left room, find a fish in the sink, find a knife next to that, chop up the fish.
7. Upstairs, give the fish guts to the doll. Get the second piece of paper and combine them.
8. Follow the directions - from the right side of the lower right room go left, up, down, left, right, left, up.
9. From the kitchen go through the door outside. Use the lighter to see better.
10. Find the plank of wood, and the lost man - guide him back.
11. Head to the right room to find his son, show the man the book the son gives you to get the second plank, now cross the gap and open the door.
12. Back outside to the gate, go up through it, then down through it.
13. Back to the second floor maze, let your friend out of the cage.
14. Head to the top left of the second floor outer area, examine the glowy, trial and error past the spikes, get the spade.
15. Back outside, go through the gate again, top left and pry up the boards.
16. Far right room, feel in the holes to get the key, open the doors, talk to the gentleman and examine the pot for more keys.
17. Second room, get the bottle. Play hide and seek with the doll - she's behind the cloth in the top left corner.
18. Third room, fill the bottle with water from the pot and water the wilted yellow sunflowers (all of them) then talk to the red one.
19. Get one last memory from the room that used to have the poison.
20. Through the door in the middle, then either run straight down and out the mansion for the normal end, or get the axe and talisman from the basket and cupboard as you run away, combine them, then go to the second floor for the good end.
this should be fine, thank you for replying.

Jacko

Reputation score
has been a while but what is the guide for all CG.