Formerly Primeval Planet: Operation Dark Mana, then Angimanation

Game Type:
Side-Scrolling ACT

Language:
English

Features:
Combat Rape
Clothing Destruction
Limited customisation (Hairstyles - possibly as unlocks)

Content:
Female Protagonist
Aliens/Monsters
Yuri(?)
Ryona

Links:

Downloads:
(Google Drive)

News:
Released July 18 2020?

Description:
Angimanation, formerly known as Primeval Planet: Operation Dark Mana, is a side-scrolling, sci-fi survival-horror/action game.
The planet Kambrian is highly valued for the medicinal potential of its fauna, while also hosting energy sources of extreme density. Several Star Associations are attempting to colonise the planet to exploit these resources, but due to the planet's magnetosphere most attempts have failed.
You play as Ava Liberty, a Warfare Analyst. Her fleet is ordered to land on the planet after a recent expedition reportedly uncovered a great secret of the planet. Unfortunately for her, the fleet's ships have been forced down due to the influence of the magnetosphere. Stranded and alone, she sets out to find her friend Victoria and recover the data on the planet.

Gameplay:
The game plays as a sidescroller. You'll spend most of the time navigating the complex Ava's crash-landed in - finding key items to open doors and progress. It seems there's some limited decision-making with the resources you acquire, deciding whether you're able to access certain rooms or areas and influencing minor elements of the plot.

Enemies can be above, below or at eye-level, meaning you might have to aim up or down to hit them. Your normal movement speed is slow; you can sprint, but Ava won't come to an immediate stop making it a bad idea when exploring new areas.

The CR mechanics are somewhat ambiguous, but each enemy seems to have two animations. I believe it depends on the SP bar which is depleted during rape.

Controls:
Left/Right: Move (+Z to run)
Down: Crouch
X+ Up/Down, Left/Right: Aim
A: Reload
C: Interact/OK/Fire
V: Menu

Pics:

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are the odds??
I was just thinking about this game the other day, of all things, and here it is-- from the depths of nowhere.
Liked the idea. Good stuff.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn and i thought it was already finished when saw the post. i prepared my wallet in vain. oh well see ya next year

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
According to the man himself, it will be within the next 2-3 months

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If the game isn't finished, shouldn't this thread be in the "under construction" section rather than in the hentai game section ?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If the game isn't finished, shouldn't this thread be in the "under construction" section rather than in the hentai game section ?
Nope. In fact, I made it there then realised that was a mistake since the game isn't crowdfunded, and demos are free to access.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Running into some issues.

First try of the beta, i ended up with mostly empty rooms. "Ok whatever, things get buggy sometimes"

Started over, many enemies everywhere now, but similar results to the first try.
I'm walking around with doors everywhere and nothing i have can open them. The teleporty dudes event didn't drop anything when i interfered, but dropped lockpicks when i just went away, and i can't figure out where those go.
Besides that everything i could walk into, i have, and i'm holding a car battery, a cable of sorts, a set of lockpicks.

My immediate door options are one (1) door with a missing piece like the door before it a while down the road, but no actual pieces of door to be found anywhere like before.
Am i missing something or is this all of it ?

-> Battery goes in door at C2. Probably elsewhere?
-> Staff ID goes in door at D4
-> Getting the impression here there's multiple routes. Peeing in F4/5 (forgot) = game over ?

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
Running into some issues.

First try of the beta, i ended up with mostly empty rooms. "Ok whatever, things get buggy sometimes"

Started over, many enemies everywhere now, but similar results to the first try.
I'm walking around with doors everywhere and nothing i have can open them. The teleporty dudes event didn't drop anything when i interfered, but dropped lockpicks when i just went away, and i can't figure out where those go.
Besides that everything i could walk into, i have, and i'm holding a car battery, a cable of sorts, a set of lockpicks.

My immediate door options are one (1) door with a missing piece like the door before it a while down the road, but no actual pieces of door to be found anywhere like before.
Am i missing something or is this all of it ?

-> Battery goes in door at C2. Probably elsewhere?
-> Staff ID goes in door at D4
-> Getting the impression here there's multiple routes. Peeing in F4/5 (forgot) = game over ?
I guess it's just the end of beta

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The battery can be used to open two doors. Can't remember exactly what their grid was, but it was something like C2>B2 or C7>D7. D7, or the rightmost one, has an equipment room that the lockpick is used to get into IIRC.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
The battery can be used to open two doors. Can't remember exactly what their grid was, but it was something like C2>B2 or C7>D7. D7, or the rightmost one, has an equipment room that the lockpick is used to get into IIRC.
Good shit. I'll try that later :D Thanks.
Never in a million years would consider the battery a key of sorts until i just started spamming everything at all doors lol.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh so it's OK for this to be posted in this section as long as there's a working demo to advertise it. Is the difference being that the demo is public?

This game is a pretty nice ACT sidescroller overall, though it would be nice if you could still run after having your clothes destroyed, moving at crawling speeds makes the game unbearable at times. Also, the enemies would benefit from a climax after failing to destroy your arrow keys in that gauge minigame, it would help the mood to fap a lot. Needs some QOL and polish but it has promise.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The few problems I've had is that enemies seem to be a bit on the bullet-sponge side and if you get your clothes ripped you move very

very

very

very

very

slowly.
Getting back to the hp station without running is a pain.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that was one of the earliest things to have been addressed following the release of that beta. Exactly what the changes are I don't know yet.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll explain something since it hasn't been mentioned before. I'll start with the "game mechanics" before "lewd mechanics."
-If you destroy an alien, it's dead. It doesn't come back. If you want to see an animation again, you have to reload a past save.
-If you die to an alien, all aliens in same room disappear.
-Saving refills ammo, health and SP. Haven't checked if it restocks injections.
-Injections are active until you are grabbed under a "drain sequence."
-Difficulty affects your health and SP drain rates, pools, and damage output.

I'll transfer to lewd part here.

Drain sequences:
-If you have taken an injection and have SP, you enter a drain sequence.
-Drain Sequences are timed events where your goal is to max out the pink lust bar that appears by mashing left and right.
-If SP is fully drained when you are draining them, they will insta-kill you then and there, depending on the creature.
-Successfully draining an enemy by maxing the bar causes them to climax and die. Once dead, they drop semen(Or your milk, if applicable) which you can ingest for health based on the level of creature.
-Drain Sequences drain SP. Once it's empty, you're either released or you are insta-killed, depending on the creature.

Lewd Sequences:
-If your clothes are torn, and it's not a death struggle, you enter a lewd sequence,
-The bar is purple and fills moderately fast, which leads to them climaxing.
-It drains SP first, then HP.

Death Struggle:
-If your clothes are torn, and it seems things are about to get painful (IE milkbug trying to sting your face in), you enter a death struggle.
-This skips your SP entirely and solely focuses HP.
-Nothing happens if the bar is maxed out. The goal is to empty the bar as soon as possible or you die.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, nice detective work, j300. I didn't figure they had a climax animation based on taking the serum, that smooths things over for me on this game now. Here's hoping they keep coming up with these unique monsters and maybe a stats page so the H content feels more intertwined with the gameplay.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wish Lynch would release another demo with updated mechanics. He said he's changed the grapple mechanics and added something to fix the problem where you have to slowly tip toe back to the stasis pod every time your suit gets torn, but won't show any of it off.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What in the fuck is that name? I liked the old one better :(
You could have voted for the name. It was the only viable contestant so that's what was chosen. OPDM was a bit too generic and would be a bad choice to make yourself visible among trash-tier H-games.
I wish Lynch would release another demo with updated mechanics. He said he's changed the grapple mechanics and added something to fix the problem where you have to slowly tip toe back to the stasis pod every time your suit gets torn, but won't show any of it off.
Well, the mechanics are still being worked on. I've already talked with him several times about some stuff and he's trying to make the game more "user-friendly" and add some more "interesting" mechanics as well. There's still a lot of stuff to do, lots of things to reconsider, so be patient :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Jesus: *Puts a lesbian h game with aliens.*
Me: *Sins on laptop.*

But the empty room thing is true, hope the game comes with a map system. If the demo already has one, please tell me the buttons.....I get lost like Zoro....