What's new

ACT Ryona [Dr. Linch] Primeval Planet: Angimanation

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I waited 3 years for dungeon of erotic master, and I can wait a bit more for this game to come out. If he's improving, give him enough time I say
I think Princess Sacrifice still sit at the to of 'long silences but still finished' game for me, the longest blank period was something like 1+ year.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oooo good tidings, i have high hopes for this game

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Well uh...... the virus sure has some plus points huh ?
Anyway this is back on my (dusty) waiting list.

Oir

Reputation score
Hot damn, gives me vosmug vibes which is a great thing!
Happy to see that this is still being developed!

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So just to give an update, there was initially going to be a release on the first of July but there are delays due to additional time needed for platforms, development, etc. They are putting out the 17th of July as a tentative release date. In meantime, they released a gameplay video of how the game looks now.

Oir

Reputation score
So just to give an update, there was initially going to be a release on the first of July but there are delays due to additional time needed for platforms, development, etc. They are putting out the 17th of July as a tentative release date. In meantime, they released a gameplay video of how the game looks now.
Hey that's only a bit over a week away! Still awesome news! Thanks for giving us an update

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally, some good smut.

Is the demo in the OP the only thing the dude has released or is there an updated demo on his blog I'm missing?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not the longest I've waited for a game, but damn am I surprised it's actually coming out!

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
Nice to see something in the style of Vosmug. I've been waiting to see one of these again.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me, or did they release a DLC/side content as additional payed content the same day the game released? Can't even tell whats in the extension at that honestly.

Also, apparently its not yet fully translated, but I may give it a try anyways just to see whats there, demo was pretty enjoyable whenever I played it ages ago.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is it just me, or did they release a DLC/side content as additional payed content the same day the game released? Can't even tell whats in the extension at that honestly.

Also, apparently its not yet fully translated, but I may give it a try anyways just to see whats there, demo was pretty enjoyable whenever I played it ages ago.
Apparently they did. Gotta admit took me more time than I'd like to admit to find the purchase page, you have to click on the "Game pack" on the webpage he shared on his blogspot to get to the purchase page lmao

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's about the cosmetics, so don't worry about the additional paywall :D
As for translation, yes, there are still some things that need translating (mostly documents and interface). We'll be doing that in the upcoming days.

ryproar

Reputation score
Okay quick question. How is it gameplay wise? I only have the demo to go on and it has changed quite a bit since then. That and seems there is a guy on the blog that said it has frustrating mechanics. Just want to be sure it is not a buggy mess before I buy it.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay quick question. How is it gameplay wise? I only have the demo to go on and it has changed quite a bit since then. That and seems there is a guy on the blog that said it has frustrating mechanics. Just want to be sure it is not a buggy mess before I buy it.
Overall mechanics are a bit different now, compared to the demo you might have. For the better though! For example, the speed penalty when naked was changed to not cause so much frustration. The gameplay itself is a bit like that of a Xenotake but with a bit more thinking involved + additional statuses (like horniness, intoxication and hidden pregnancy level) + multiple endings.

I'm not gonna lie, you might encounter some bugs for now and Linch is aware of most of them (he is doing the mental gymnastics to fix them as we speak :p ). There will be some hotfixes in a few days, so don't worry. Of course, quite a huge number of reported bugs and glitches happened due to the use of Cheat Engine (speed hack messes with the event triggers, like in many games I've played so far) so think twice about using it :)

Btw, this game (if it'll be received well enough) is already planned to have some sequels in the future. Linch is really open for critic and suggestions, so feel free to write down your disappointments and hopes :)

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great that It's finally out!
How many enemies/scenes are in the the full version?