What's new

ACT Ryona [Dr. Linch] Primeval Planet: Angimanation

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah at this point I'd rather just wait for a full save. There needs to be someway to teleport to like the main rooms in the game. The back tracking alone is so unfun

dumalyn

Reputation score
Idk, just marking important rooms in a specific colour on the map like Ghost Hunter Vena did would work wonders I think

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Idk, just marking important rooms in a specific colour on the map like Ghost Hunter Vena did would work wonders I think
That's a great idea.
Btw, anyone had the problem, that no enemies spawn? I've been running around an empty map with no clue where to go lol.

dumalyn

Reputation score
That's a great idea.
Btw, anyone had the problem, that no enemies spawn? I've been running around an empty map with no clue where to go lol.
At which point in the game are you?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game was in development long before this innovation...but god damn, the RE2 remake map is god like for these types of games and should be the new standard from now on. if you got everything, the room should be blue, and if you didn't, red. or, at the very least (i forgot which game did this) be able to drop pins on the map to easily find points of interest.

also...What do these games have against objective markers? i think i made 3 laps around the facility for nothing. I got the battery, entered the armory, aside from bullets, nothing there, checked back at the ship near the poison, girl is missing, got the battery pack from the poison gas by simply crouching. im probably not supposed to have it, tried the little bastard on every door. nothing. legit stuck. wondering if its a bug.

edit: you're supposed to shoot the barriers in the armory six times, then you get the hallway key.

Last edited:

dumalyn

Reputation score
Just after you encounter that tortured chick. Have the maintenance-or-something keycard.
Sorry for the late reply, got softlocked so I had to restart.

Anyways, you need to find the "Flame ring" in C9 (use a vaccine so the poison doesn't hurt you).
Then you can open the top door in B7 with said ring.

Oir

Reputation score
First of all, so there's no confusion here - I'm not a dev, nor am I his representative (no one is, so don't take anything here as a given!). I'm just one of the testers and part of his translation team, so I wanted to give some insight into what is going on behind the scenes. BTW, it wasn't in the Early-Access because it's a cancerous idea (for both sides, believe it or not) :)

As for easy mode and your 2 cents - that's a criticism and a valid one at that (mostly). Such comments from the western audience are valuable, especially considering the future updates or projects. Don't think that I don't get you and your problems as a player. Not that long ago, I was frustrated by how one of the first enemies in a new level of Sinisistar was supposed to be defeated, even on easy (because it was hard by design, not stats).

I've played the game multiple times and can tell you that the game is relatively easy when you get the idea how to act. My description was a bit unfortunate but I didn't want to make a full thesis on how the game works. In short - you are able to NOT fire a single bullet and move through 70% of rooms without any hp loss if you are a sensible person, while there are some situations where you must use your weapon to kill an enemy or two. Of course, spawn rate might be a thing for debate in terms of future updates, especially for the lower difficulties.

Main difficulty I see here is the fact that game follows an older, harsher approach to map design and item management. Most people now aren't used to the fact that some key they've got doesn't come with a location for the place where it's supposed to be used (it was supposed to create a bit of realism to the whole scenario). Still, I agree that some additional clues might be necessary, regardless of difficulty, to avoid frustration :) While the game itself is finished, there will be patches, even the ones related to the gameplay mechanics if necessary.
I really appreciate the communication you're giving out here. If I could ask, why was the decision made to release the game with an incomplete translation rather than a number of weeks later with a complete translation? Was it due to I guess previous pushbacks which gave more pressure on the dev to release? Or some other factor?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I still find it nuts that Metroid Fusion came out almost 20 years ago, but almost every metroidvania after is doesn't seem to mark down door colors/types or separate the map by color to see which area is considered which.

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the late reply, got softlocked so I had to restart.

Anyways, you need to find the "Flame ring" in C9 (use a vaccine so the poison doesn't hurt you).
Then you can open the top door in B7 with said ring.
Thank you.
Apparently, Items despawn when dropped on the ground. I died and also softlocked myself. I have lost my motivation for now.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy crap..

quite the deception...

game is confusing AF...it feels more like a chore playing this...

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
I still find it nuts that Metroid Fusion came out almost 20 years ago, but almost every metroidvania after is doesn't seem to mark down door colors/types or separate the map by color to see which area is considered which.
that is a fact

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyway to stop her from masturbating from being too horny? It seems impossible to struggle out of and just seems to get stuck.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what....is poison for, and how do i stop being horny?

the masturbation for horny is basically a soft lock, as you cant mash fast enough to actually stop doing it. i just lost alot of progress, TWICE because of this shit. Horny and poison raise slowly on their own. I used a vaccine, stupidly believing it MUST clear poison. it doesn't. medkits DO NOT cure poison.

checking the poison guide document, its asking for reagent A and B, NOT poison A and B. never you mind i haven't seen reagent ONCE my whole playthrough. But whats it matter anyway? i just get refined semen, out of all four combinations anyway. and if the one time i used it is anything to go by, it probably only heals HP anyway.

And kindly FUCK OFF with the crafting. every damn thing in this game is "combine X with Y, once X and Y is combined it makes Z, which is useless unless you combine it with P. P can also combine with..." Suck a dick. you pulling this shit with kitty piddle storage space and only ONE save point? Don't even have the decency to make an infinite storage box and place it all over the world ala RE1 and 2? c'mooooooon, it's a 20 year old concept nobody questions because it makes the games not a hassle to play. Speaking from personal experience, you could use that. desperately.

This game can fall in a ditch, fuck this trash.

edit: To hell with bloody screens. I already can't see shit and you're so damn stingy with health im like that for several cutscenes, keycards and rooms later. Way to make the trek even MORE unbearable.

your hentai is trash too. No sense of finality or impact because cumshots are silent and immediately cut off. In fact, I think the whole thing is silent. If not, its drowned out by the "horror ambiance". Animations are pretty obviously just you pulling a body group or bone back and forth like a lame pull tab book.

Your game not only sucks, it killed my erection. 1/10, do noy buy.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what....is poison for, and how do i stop being horny?

the masturbation for horny is basically a soft lock, as you cant mash fast enough to actually stop doing it. i just lost alot of progress, TWICE because of this shit. Horny and poison raise slowly on their own. I used a vaccine, stupidly believing it MUST clear poison. it doesn't. medkits DO NOT cure poison.

checking the poison guide document, its asking for reagent A and B, NOT poison A and B. never you mind i haven't seen reagent ONCE my whole playthrough. But whats it matter anyway? i just get refined semen, out of all four combinations anyway. and if the one time i used it is anything to go by, it probably only heals HP anyway.

And kindly FUCK OFF with the crafting. every damn thing in this game is "combine X with Y, once X and Y is combined it makes Z, which is useless unless you combine it with P. P can also combine with..." Suck a dick. you pulling this shit with kitty piddle storage space and only ONE save point? Don't even have the decency to make an infinite storage box and place it all over the world ala RE1 and 2? c'mooooooon, it's a 20 year old concept nobody questions because it makes the games not a hassle to play. Speaking from personal experience, you could use that. desperately.

This game can fall in a ditch, fuck this trash.

edit: To hell with bloody screens. I already can't see shit and you're so damn stingy with health im like that for several cutscenes, keycards and rooms later. Way to make the trek even MORE unbearable.

your hentai is trash too. No sense of finality or impact because cumshots are silent and immediately cut off. In fact, I think the whole thing is silent. If not, its drowned out by the "horror ambiance". Animations are pretty obviously just you pulling a body group or bone back and forth like a lame pull tab book.

Your game not only sucks, it killed my erection. 1/10, do noy buy.
way to take it personally lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow that's a lot of negative reviews... Maybe I should pass on this one until some updates are made.
I see there's a DLC thing you can buy as well. Why isn't it just included in the main game? Is it more a side game or has h-games really reached day 1 DLC standards?

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
This game needs abit of work mechanically. Inventory space is so limited its baffling. The struggle bar is near impossible to escape, normally I wouldn't mind but when the main character starts masturbating there is no climax; so you need to reload your save. The crafting system would work better if there again was more inventory space.

Edit* Just asked about the struggle bar in their discord. Apparently it is a bug they are fixing.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm confused. Is this game actually out? If it's out, where is it? I can't even see any records on the blog o_O

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm confused. Is this game actually out? If it's out, where is it? I can't even see any records on the blog o_O
Are you kidding? It's literally the very first entry in the blog right now.