What's new

ACT Ryona [Dr. Linch] Primeval Planet: Angimanation

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you kidding? It's literally the very first entry in the blog right now.
I didn't see the OFFICIAL RELEASE! link there because my eyes are getting blind apparently -_-
Thanks for the info.

Shinyakimura

Reputation score
the thing that took me by suprise is that this game came out with dlc after years of develpment. could he not have released it before dlc? lol

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
the thing that took me by suprise is that this game came out with dlc after years of develpment. could he not have released it before dlc? lol
Welcome to the year 2020. Content is regularly removed from games and sold separately.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Welcome to the year 2020. Content is regularly removed from games and sold separately.
Nah, that was in 2010's.
Today content is automatically removed from games and sold separately.
And we're even heading in " core content is by default removed from the game and sold separately"

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game needs abit of work mechanically. Inventory space is so limited its baffling. The struggle bar is near impossible to escape, normally I wouldn't mind but when the main character starts masturbating there is no climax; so you need to reload your save. The crafting system would work better if there again was more inventory space.

Edit* Just asked about the struggle bar in their discord. Apparently it is a bug they are fixing.
Eh, honestly for the game type they are going for, the inventory size is fine. You can drop items you don't need and pick them back up as it is, though I do kind of wish there were item boxes instead, especially considering they are going the Resident Evil route anyways, just seems they took inspiration from one of the worst RE's in terms of item management/storage being RE0. Theoretically its really nice to be able to drop items wherever you please and come back for them, but it makes it a chore to go around picking up items as opposed to having them all in one, easy to remember place, or places throughout the game.

Gameplay wise I think its largely fine,but poison/horny and the struggle bar currently just break the game, causing some of the most frustration I've had in an H-game in awhile, especially when you get stuck in a permanent masturbation loop. I really do like the direction of this game honestly, and I think with some QoL changes, perhaps some better way to identify things on the map and just basic bug fixing that the game should be pretty solid. Also, the strategy of just running through most of the game is pretty much what I've done and it works about 2/3 of the time I'd say, the only real speedbumps being those enemies that fall from the ceiling in large part.

Knatumz

Reputation score
For a game that tries this hard to paywall unfinished versions, the reviews seem positively horrendous.
A challenge I can appreciate, but the descriptions of the players make it seem like the game just throws you in without explaining important information. That's never a good sign.
Downloading the beta now to try it out for myself, but I'm honestly concerned about what I'll find.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I understand that the english translation is incomplete, so at some point all the directions are in chinese and you have to just run around trying every key on every door if you can't read that.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know if we don't have a save file yet because people are being stingy or because nobody has taken the effort to actually complete the game.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What I am curious about is that I found a copy after searching on f95zone but I guess they are having an issue where the game starts up but then just sits on a black screen and no one has found the issue to that problem yet lol

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
What I am curious about is that I found a copy after searching on f95zone but I guess they are having an issue where the game starts up but then just sits on a black screen and no one has found the issue to that problem yet lol
I tried everything I could think of to fix the black screen issue but no dice...
Hopefully someone finds what's causing this...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Online DRM check supposedly, similar to what Bioasshard did. Considering there's day 1 DLC too, I imagine this creator is 100% more about money then faps or feels. Wait and see if someone cracks it or buy it I suppose.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Online DRM check supposedly, similar to what Bioasshard did. Considering there's day 1 DLC too, I imagine this creator is 100% more about money then faps or feels. Wait and see if someone cracks it or buy it I suppose.
Not sure DRM is the cause, because as the author mentioned on f95, it's most people that have the problem, not everyone.
Anyway, all I can do is wait and see.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Except if you remove the authentication txt you can still get a message about it before the title, the game's functional up until the title screen where I'm assuming where it just hangs infinitely. I'm not versed in Unity though so I wouldn't know what he did, would be interesting to see if removing the authentication or redoing the title screen would help, but I've just been speculating on this.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So after checking f95zone today I found that I guess you need not only the text file but I guess when you buy it, it gives you an unique token that is needed as well? Thats what I saw and curious if there will be a bypass for that at some point.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The game was cracked, as is explained what to do on f95zone.
Also some extra info, you'll need to visit this website:

*Edit The dev posted a few times on f95zone and damn now I feel bad about the game being cracked. He seems a good guy.

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
can somebody share a save or a walkthrough?
I don't understand what the hell is going on there and when i will be able not to die in a few seconds, get raped and healed

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I dont like the save system. You have to backtrack too much if you wanna play safe. And you can ruin a save too easy if you save while she is pregnant (which has no indicator other than you keep track if she has intercourse)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I remember the demo being obtuse as fuck. Thought it was because it was a demo.
I guess i thought wrong.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I dont like the save system. You have to backtrack too much if you wanna play safe. And you can ruin a save too easy if you save while she is pregnant (which has no indicator other than you keep track if she has intercourse)
I think you can hit Q to open a debug info screen that shows if your pregnancy stat is going up. The dev mentioned in his discord that he made a review page on his blog; so if you have any criticism I would post it there so he can read the feedback.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He updated the demo to reflect the current build a few days ago. Incomplete translation aside it doesn't seem nearly as hard as the posts here had me expecting. The enemies are WAY less durable than in the old demo.