What's new

ACT Ryona [Dr. Linch] Primeval Planet: Angimanation

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think you can hit Q to open a debug info screen that shows if your pregnancy stat is going up. The dev mentioned in his discord that he made a review page on his blog; so if you have any criticism I would post it there so he can read the feedback.
what happens if you're pregnant? some dude said it fucked up your game.
But why?

mistere99

Reputation score
i am sorry but how do i bypass the poison room i got the antidote but don`t know where to go

dumalyn

Reputation score
You need to take a vaccine/antidote (the one that gives you a full bar of "antibodies") and at that point the poison should no longer harm you.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game is just...painful to play. It clearly wants to emulate that old RE formula, but then completely lacks the quality-of-life features that made those games not an awful slog. Only 1 save point. Limited inventory with no way to store items so you can retrieve them without insane backtracking. Game design philosophy that already felt outdated 20 years ago. (Hint: Giving the player no idea where to go in a game where your movement is slow and mistakes are brutally punishing is absolute trash.) The things you want from the game (the H content) kills you, which can then lead to gamebreaking bugs. The mashing is insane and becomes literally impossible after a second or two. I literally have to use an auto keyboard program to have any hope of mashing out of anything. Not to mention things like horniness and pregnancy just rise on their own which lead to game overs. Why? Literally a single mistake can lead to you just slowly dying.

The H-scenes are very inconsistent in how they work. Sometimes they end in a finish, sometimes she just gets hit. Because of the mashing mechanic the scenes themselves only last for barely a second or two, maybe 3 if you mash which completely defeats the purpose of even having H-mechanics in the first place. You can't even just mash steadily to prolong the scene, because the meter says "fuck you" and drains at a quickly increasing rate which makes it impossible to mash fast enough to fill the bar after a second or two. Furthermore, with the pink-bar struggle scenes, they only end in a finish if you mash as fast as you can to end the scene as quickly as possible, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever. So then what is even the point of the in-game H scenes if you can't even stop to appreciate them? If you want the finish you can't take any time whatsoever to build up to it, and if you wait at all the meter just says fuck you. Not to mention that the H-scenes literally kill you, not just directly in health damage, but also through the absolutely fucked pregnancy mechanic, which doesn't even lead to a good pay-off!

Then the biggest sin of all is that the game doesn't even have the decency to include an animation gallery.

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a complete "save".
There doesn't seem to be an animation replay currently.
Put the file into odm_data

Attachments

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here is a complete "save".
There doesn't seem to be an animation replay currently.
Put the file into odm_data
Is it possible for you to post a save with a full map atleast? The cg gallery is kind of.. eh

cell943

Reputation score
This game is just...painful to play. It clearly wants to emulate that old RE formula, but then completely lacks the quality-of-life features that made those games not an awful slog. Only 1 save point. Limited inventory with no way to store items so you can retrieve them without insane backtracking. Game design philosophy that already felt outdated 20 years ago. (Hint: Giving the player no idea where to go in a game where your movement is slow and mistakes are brutally punishing is absolute trash.) The things you want from the game (the H content) kills you, which can then lead to gamebreaking bugs. The mashing is insane and becomes literally impossible after a second or two. I literally have to use an auto keyboard program to have any hope of mashing out of anything. Not to mention things like horniness and pregnancy just rise on their own which lead to game overs. Why? Literally a single mistake can lead to you just slowly dying.

The H-scenes are very inconsistent in how they work. Sometimes they end in a finish, sometimes she just gets hit. Because of the mashing mechanic the scenes themselves only last for barely a second or two, maybe 3 if you mash which completely defeats the purpose of even having H-mechanics in the first place. You can't even just mash steadily to prolong the scene, because the meter says "fuck you" and drains at a quickly increasing rate which makes it impossible to mash fast enough to fill the bar after a second or two. Furthermore, with the pink-bar struggle scenes, they only end in a finish if you mash as fast as you can to end the scene as quickly as possible, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever. So then what is even the point of the in-game H scenes if you can't even stop to appreciate them? If you want the finish you can't take any time whatsoever to build up to it, and if you wait at all the meter just says fuck you. Not to mention that the H-scenes literally kill you, not just directly in health damage, but also through the absolutely fucked pregnancy mechanic, which doesn't even lead to a good pay-off!

Then the biggest sin of all is that the game doesn't even have the decency to include an animation gallery.
There is more than one save point, but those are fair criticisms.

Tusk

Reputation score
Manage to find a well written guide on F95zone, thanks to user DeathArc

un-clicky link to his post:
f95zone . to/threads/primeval-planet-angimanation-v1-0-5-dr-linch.57665/post-3909896

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I bought the game on release. I downloaded it again today and got an error message.
Can someone help me out on solving this issue?

Attachments

dumalyn

Reputation score
On the G-lair site where you bought the game, you should also have gotten a "glair.txt" file. Put that in the game's directory. It's sort of like a validation system to counter piracy, I reckon.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Is there a gallery mode for this game.It would be a waste if there wasn't.
Also looks like game is on Dlsite.

[9/9]Updates 1.2.0: Official Version
  • Action gallery added: Dark Room mode is now available.
  • New enemy: Dead Female.
  • Portals added.
  • Key items will now be removed after use.
  • New events added.
  • All censor removed.
  • All resources were rebalanced.
  • Authentication mode removed: now you don't need to pass the authentication to activate the game, but you'll need it to remove the censor and activate the extended pack.
[9/13]Updates 1.2.1:
  • In B9 whisper event, the player will receive a key item to unlock A9.
  • Dark room flag checker implemented.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well that sounds like it addresses most of the issues players had, assuming portals take you to the save point.

ALyKapD

Reputation score
[9/9]Updates 1.2.0: Official Version
  • Action gallery added: Dark Room mode is now available.
  • New enemy: Dead Female.
  • Portals added.
  • Key items will now be removed after use.
  • New events added.
  • All censor removed.
  • All resources were rebalanced.
  • Authentication mode removed: now you don't need to pass the authentication to activate the game, but you'll need it to remove the censor and activate the extended pack.
[9/13]Updates 1.2.1:
  • In B9 whisper event, the player will receive a key item to unlock A9.
  • Dark room flag checker implemented.
So, how to pass the authentication?

ALyKapD

Reputation score
Anybody here have that txt file? Or how should it work now?