What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DragaX] Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.7)

How do you get to that one area of the mine? The one where you have to dive underwater? Where do I get the device for this task?

Last edited:

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to that one area of the mine? The one where you have to dive underwater? Where do I get the device for this task?
After some time has passed, I don't remember how many times, but I slept a couple of times till the next day in town, and then I talked to the guy standing next to that pool, and he asked for some money. Giving him it nets you a spiffy new rebreather type device.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what is the H content like in this game? I read the synopsis of the plot and gameplay but it didnt really say much. is it Rape on Loss? Game over Rape? or you win and then you get scenes?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or you can get raped by some kind of tentacle monster in first town's pond for underwater breathing skill
morning talk to guy in pond > buy fish beside ship guy > night investigate some kind of bubble in pond > throw fish at pond > resist to get underwater breathing skill (fight tentacle monster) and submit to game over scene

So what is the H content like in this game? I read the synopsis of the plot and gameplay but it didnt really say much. is it Rape on Loss? Game over Rape? or you win and then you get scenes?
I think it's event based h-scene, sometimes rape on loss (certain npc) and game over rape (boss scene),,,

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just fyi this game is pretty awesome. Iv played it for about 4 hours so far im almost done with chapter 2.

Great job. My only feedback / advice would be it would be nice to have some sort of way to know which enemys have a ROL/GOR scene. I ended up losing on purpose to a ton of enemies and just getting a game over. While others do have scenes. Adding like a line of dialogue or an icon or something so we know like Ok this enemy has a scene on defeat would be great

Cause some of them will have lines like Im about to indulge in that pussy after this.. Yet if you lose its just game over.

But awesome game though

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally! Version 1.0 of Bandits Assault is finally done and just got sent out to all my 5$+ Patrons. You can expect the public release in around a week.

Will you finally be able to get your revenge and beat the Dark Lord or will he corrupt you and your friends and gain control over Orlea? V1.0 adds the final chapter of the game and ends the story of Bandits Assault! But how it ends will be up to you!

The complete game contains:
Hours of Gameplay: 5-10 (more or less depending on your playstyle)
H-scenes: 44
Bad ends: 10
Chapters: 5

Changelog:
Chapter 5:
-3 Differents endings with a lot of variations depending on your choices
-1 new Bad end

Chapter 4 changes:

-Night Out event with the girls in chapter 4 added
-Final main quest in ch4 added (Taking control over the barracks!)

Chapter 2 changes:
-Weapons and armor are now a bit cheaper
-Better rewards from the water spirit wishes at the forest (Wealth - gives you more gold, Strength - gives you a better stat boost)

Others:
-Easy mode added (Basically gives you a level, a stat and a money boost right at the beginning)
-Fast-forward through text feature (hold ctrl to activate it)
-Tons of grammar and spelling error fixes throughout the game (thanks to my proofreaders!)
-Gallery Mode at the end of the game
-Bugfixes

@MidnightXV
Thanks for your feedback. This isn't really a ROL/GOR game, so you usually just get a game over. The only ROL scene in the game is with the thug in chapter 2. But yes there are some Bad ends that requires you to lose to certain enemies if you want to get it. (But just 2 or 3 where this is the case)

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V1)

New contect is prety broken.
First when i tried talking with rachel about girls night you can't exit that event.
Then i tried sneaking in to barracs again you can't exit room to go kitchen.
Lastly i tried going full force attack to barracks fights in there are prety hard. My charactes are level 11 and creatures in maze was easy for me but barracks are kicking my ass.

At this point i would not reccomend full version, it needs bugs fixed firts.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New contect is prety broken.
First when i tried talking with rachel about girls night you can't exit that event.
Then i tried sneaking in to barracs again you can't exit room to go kitchen.
Lastly i tried going full force attack to barracks fights in there are prety hard. My charactes are level 11 and creatures in maze was easy for me but barracks are kicking my ass.

At this point i would not reccomend full version, it needs bugs fixed firts.
Thanks for the bug reports. I just released a new version at my Patreon that should fix a lot of these bugs. Couldn't find the one with the barracks and the kitchen, though. Where exactly does it happen and why can't you exit?
Level 11 is a bit low, I would recommend at least level 14/15 as well as good weapons and armor for all of your party members.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the bug reports. I just released a new version at my Patreon that should fix a lot of these bugs. Couldn't find the one with the barracks and the kitchen, though. Where exactly does it happen and why can't you exit?
Level 11 is a bit low, I would recommend at least level 14/15 as well as good weapons and armor for all of your party members.
Hello.

I mean room that has back door to let others in, you can't exit room once you enter it.
MC tells that she has plan and needs to go kitchen but i can't do that.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

I mean room that has back door to let others in, you can't exit room once you enter it.
MC tells that she has plan and needs to go kitchen but i can't do that.
I see. So you actually entered the room without going to the kitchen first. I will fix it.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uuuh, a new version. I shall give this a try soon x)

edit - so where can I find the girls night out quest?

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uuuh, a new version. I shall give this a try soon x)

edit - so where can I find the girls night out quest?
It's still for Patron only. It will be out for public at the 30th November.
If you completed all the main quests in chapter 4 (the one with Jay and the adventure guild) you can find Sally at the hideout.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's still for Patron only. It will be out for public at the 30th November.
If you completed all the main quests in chapter 4 (the one with Jay and the adventure guild) you can find Sally at the hideout.
Ah I see. Well I should try reading instead of skimming next time X)

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0a)

The final version of Bandits Assault is now out for public!
It contains two different versions this time. One of them is compatible with old savegames but has no fast-forward through text feature, for everyone who wants to use their old savegames. The other version is not compatible with old savegames but has the fast-forward feature.

Enjoy playing!

Here's the changelog if you want to check out what's new:

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0a)

possible bug
In the final chapter, I found a bug, after defeating the Dark Lord returns you to the scene where you must choose between Sally and Tess, then Rachel walks and gets stuck in a wall.

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

I just released v1.0b it's just another quick update for Bandits Assault, it fixes some more bugs and adds some other minor stuff.

-Fixed a bug where you got stuck at the Barracks
-Fixed a bug where the game didn't end properly after defeating the Dark Lord
-Added a way to save your game right before the final fight against the Dark Lord

That's probably the last update for it (unless someone finds some more gamebreaking bugs).

See you guys at my next game, for more information check out my blog:

@Demonex
Thanks, I hope that it is fixed now.

Reactions: Six

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The final Game contains the following sex fetishes: Straight, lesbian, threesome, gangbang, Dom/Sub, slavery, bondage, bdsm, tentacle/monster, corruption, bestiality, rape, transformation, pregnancy, futa, incest some other fetishes.

final game yet or no Oo?

pregnancy is that an end game event?

g0i5y

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Where can I find the futa girl?

hongbitsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't really if it's just me or not. When in the gallery room after I finished the game. Scene between Jay and Kate (both) doesn't work. There is only Jay's monologue, no picture no Kate's conversations.

Another thing I want to ask if it's possible to have ending scene in the gallery as well. Consider I don't want to replay all the game just for a different ending or go back to some point for the bad end.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

Where can I find the futa girl?
Tired of searching, eh? You should take a break, you should maybe even take a leak while you are at it.
*hint hint*
;)