What's new

Dragon Maidens and Demon Schlongs II - Return of Pudding (Mindflayer/Pervy)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Eva licked her lips in anticipation as she watched the woman lifting her skirt, gulping softly as she witnessed this. She sighed softly as she was caressed, her eyes following the tendrils even as her hips rocked a bit with each powerful thrust from the tentacle pushing itself in and out of her own tight moist sex. "N-Ngh... s-so s-strong... and... t-thick. It's... so good..." Eva moaned out as she shifted over and pressed her tip against the overseer's pussy, and grasping her hips with her hands.

"I... I r-really... do... so bad... I need it..." Eva panted, biting her bottom lip as she gave a little tug on the overseer's hips and pulled her back against the dragoness, even as Eva slammed her own hips forward, burying her entire length inside of the tentacled woman's folds.

The feeling of pleasure as that pussy wrapped around her, the desire in her eyes, together they both nearly had Eva cumming right then and there. However, she managed to hold out just barely, "F-Fuck... yes... so good. This... t-this is what I was made for. For fucking beautiful women like you. F-For breeding you," Eva moaned out as she trembled with glee and started knocking away with wild abandon.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The tendrils slithering over Eva's skin were suprisingly tender, if a little slick-and-slimey feeling. Eva had little time to worry about them however, as the one thrusting into her.. breeding her... sped up swiftly, pumping into her with slick, wet sloshing noises as the woman smirked down upon her, even giggling ever so slightly, her expression more lustful than pleasant.

The not entirely human overseer moaned lustfully, distracted proper with the large dragonshaft filling her up, still, her wet cave was yielding, spacious, welcoming the whole length of that shaft with a perfect, lustful fit. "Haah.. h.mnn.. yes!" She moaned, and rocked along with the deep thrusting of the lust-wracked dragon slave, tight, warm wet walls clinging to her groin and thrusting tentacles becomind the entire centre of Evangelines being.

"Don't hold back, breeder! Let it all loose.. haah.. fill up and be filled. This is your purpose." The woman moaned and writhed, gripping Eva's cheeks, kissing her.. with a tongue that wiggled and coiled within her mouth in impossible undulations, before tilting her head back, letting lose a lustful moan and howl, tentacles pulsating, pounding, bulging.. and finally pumping a thick, warm, and gooey mass into Eva.. but they were not done yet, as a heavy, oblong feeling passed into Eva's pussy.. and another.. and another. The Overseer was filling her up with some sort of egg-like thing.. but that wasn't the shocking thing, right now.

What was that was that the same oblong pressure also bore down upon her cock, even as it twitched in climax, something thick and round forced it's way down her shaft, filling up her heavy sack, and another round shape.. the overseer smirking down at her. "Hmnn just hold still, slave. Let yourself get filled, breeder... and then, you can fill others. I'll go easy on you.. for now." She smirked down, haughtily.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Eva sighed softly as the tendrils slid across her skin, her body heating up more and more as she felt them. The one pumping in and out of her own pussy going so wild was driving her crazy, and the lewd wet sounds filling her ears even as the tendrils tickled her balls during their thrusts into her pussy. After shifting around and feeling the tight love tunnel squeezing her when she thrust inside, Eva's mind practically melted for the first few moments, though her hips knew exactly what to do and were thrusting already.

"A-Alright... don't be upset if I... f-fill you too much... then..." Eva moaned out as she started knocking away with wild abandon, returning the kiss rather passionately as she swung her hips wildly, and soon she'd feel her cock and balls throbbing and twitching.

The moment that she felt the first of her new mistress's eggs pumping out of those tentacles and into her pussy, Evangeline, the mighty elven dragoness, shuddered and though it had been only a minute or so since she had begun fucking the overseer properly, she buried herself as deep inside of her lover and let herself explode. At least that's what she had thought would happen anyway.

However, Evangeline let out a cute whimper as she felt her cock being grasped inside of her mistress's pussy by many tendrils, which held her cock firmly in place, and then she began to feel more eggs being forced into her, this time down her urethra. These eggs were pushed in further and further, until they deposited themselves into her already heavy sack, pressing against her testes and making the pressure within her balls that much greater, and the need to cum that much worse.

"M-Mistress please I... I n-need to cum... I... I'll do anything... just please... h-hurry and fill my balls up with your eggs so I can c-cum... I'll g-go mad... if I can't..." Eva whined to the tentacled woman, wriggling her hips back and forth, which would likely cause some intense pleasure for the overseer as Eva gave a few more thrusts into her.

This feeling of having all these eggs pumped into her womb and balls at the same time was intoxicating, and Evangeline's body quaked with orgasm after orgasm, that only intensified her need and desire to unleash her own sperm that much more. Each egg that dropped into her balls, or fell into place in her womb, was another minigasm of pleasure, and each one was also frying her brain. "P-Please mistress I... I live to... s-serve you n-now. You don't... have to be too e-easy on me. You've got... p-plenty more eggs, I can tell. I'm a m-mighty dragon, I can take it," Eva moaned out, leaning over the overseer and gently suckling on her neck to leave a hickey as she was clearly trying to wiggle around enough to get herself to cum, despite what she was saying, her mind desiring one thing, and her body another.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Ohoho worry not about filling me, little one.
Greedy for being a good brood-vessel, yes?" The overseer smirked. "Hamnn.. will not deny.. we have so many to fill.." She cooed and sighed, her eyes rolling back, as Eva felt more heavyness slowly wander into her body, leaving it spasming in helpless lust at the sensation of insertion. She just felt so.. full. And it was nice. Being filled by mistress was an alien, but satisfying sensation.. perhaps a side effect of the stuff her body was pumped full with, but she didn't mind..

There was a wet, warm, smooth something, kiss-topping Eva's firm cockhead, only to part her, and pump another egg into her, little tendrils caressing her heavy balls and lower belly, whilest the overseer smirked down at her.: "Hmnn seems you love it. Admit, you were born to be a breeder for us. Spread our young.

Just relax.. and there goes another.. and another.. good breeder." The lustful-cruel overseer smirked down at her, moaning, clearly experiencing a climax of pleasure herself from the egg-laying, withdrawing herself, only to stroke along the throbbing length..

"Now.. you want to cum? Climax, yes?

Good.. do it.. but not yet. Once you have bred.. you can cum."
She smirked, withdrawing herself.. and grinning down at the lust-consumed and egg-filled dragoness. "Go.. and fill up the next willing female you find, like a good breeder. Then, you can cum."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"H-Hah... yes please... m-more... it feels... i-incredible my mistress," Evangeline moaned out, shuddering in ecstasy each time another egg was pushed into her.

Slowly but surely, Evangeline's eyes glazed over until they were practically empty husks filled with nothing but lust and desire as she felt egg after egg slipping into her. "N-Ngh... yes... I was born for this. To breed for you, my mistress... to fuck... to do all you desire of me," Eva panted, as she tried her best to relax for her new mistress.

Another egg, so many now Eva had lost count of just how many there were now resting within her form. Seeing her new mistress shuddering herself a bit as she clearly came, made Evangeline tremble too, cumming, though no semen was able to escape her poor cock. She was a good breeder, the best. Only the best for her mistress now. Her mistress needed to fill her with lots of eggs.

She barely even realized it when the tentacle pulled out of her cock and her mistress began stroking it with what she thought was a hand, or maybe a tentacle. "Yes mistress... I... n-need to cum so bad... I'll do anything you ask..." Eva replied when asked if she wanted to cum, nodding vigorously as she started to stagger out of the room in little more than a lust filled daze.

She had forgotten to ask just how many females she was supposed to breed. It didn't matter though, surely there'd be enough eggs for many to bear. She had to spread her mistress's offspring far and wide after all. Holding her balls with one hand, Eva looked around eagerly for a female to breed, knowing what her task was. The aching burning need to cum that was ever present in her mind also meant that she could think of nothing else.

"P-Please... someone... a-anyone, I need to b-breed you... for mistress. I c-can't cum until I do... so p-please..." Eva whimpered to any nearby girls roaming the halls, seeking herself a willing one to breed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Hospital Overseer gave a soft pet along Eva's cheeks. "Don't worry dear, you wont have to endure this pleasure forever.. just until you are broken into being a good, obediant breeder." She encouraged, placing a mock-caring kiss upon Eva's forehead as the womans eyes glazed over.

"There. That's better. now go out, go and find a nice, fillable female.. we have enough anyway!" She smirked, leaning to whisper to Evangeline, the Breeder: "You have to always do what mistress asks.. then you get to feel this good. Only then." And with that, and a slap on her bottom, Eva was set out through the now unlocked door, out into the hospital corridors.

When Eva found a willing mate, she quickly pushed her down, and her large, full cock up into the girl, one hand still holding her full, heavy balls. It did not take long for the Breeder-Dragon to deposit her heavy load, one thick, cum-stained egg, already fertilized and accompanied by an overwhelming orgasm.. however, just doing that was not enough, she was still full, had to deposit another.. and another.

And as she stalked the hallways, by the time she had finally emptied herself, she had been lost to the pure pleasure of breeding beautiful bitches, her cock-ovipositor twitching and complaining at it's overwhelming emptyness.. but wait, there was a way to get it full again, filled again..

And with that, she stumbled back to her Overseer, an eager, if lust-dazed smile upon her lips...

~Happy end~

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Happy" End:
When she finally was able to unload the eggs in her balls, filling many girls up with them, Evangeline staggered back towards her mistress, her poor cock broken by her mistress to desire being her mistress's personal egg incubator and then deposit them into willing bitches throughout the halls. "M-Mistress, I've returned for more e-eggs... if you've got more for me," Eva panted softly to her mistress, looking like she practically had hearts in her eyes as she did.

"M-More bitches need to be bred, mistress," Eva told her mistress with a lewd grin, reaching out to fondle the tentacled woman's breasts unless she was stopped. "This is what I was made for, mistress. To breed bitches for you. I understand that now," she cooed after a few moments, presenting her cock to her mistress.

Back to just prior to giving in to overseer:

"I'm... n-not just breeding stock. I'm... n-ngh... I'm a... m-mighty dragon, and I won't just... submit to... y-you..." Evangeline grunted softly as she felt the tentacle wrapping around her neck, squeezing a bit, but Eva refused to just give in, not when she was so close to potentially escaping this place, "I don't... want to fight. I truly don't l-like fighting. But that doesn't mean that I'll just l-lay down and let you walk all over me," she snarled as she reached up and grabbed the tentacle around her neck and gave it a tug to pull it away, as she raised a leg up in an attempt to kick the overseer lady back, before she'd tackle her, ramming her against the desk in an attempt to retaliate and overpower the tentacled woman.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Overseer raised a brow. "Are you defying me, little one?" And.. indeed she was, the dragon-elfs sudden offense certainly taking the blonde woman-thing in suprise!
Unbalanced by the pull of her tentacle, the woman dodged the kick nonetheless.. only to slam into the table, the air driven out of her lungs as she coughed.
"Grahh...heh.. you are stronger than expected." She smirked, with the scent still in the air, a funny idea nudged at Eva.. Why was she taking all this? Sure, she could walk out of the hospital after dealing with the overseer, but they'd just keep doing what they did to her, to others.. perhaps it was time for her to take charge of the situation?
Yes.. that idea felt kind of good, now that she thought about it. Being in control of all these cute sluts...

- Take Charge -

- Leave the Hospital -

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Heh, what do you think? And little one? Heh, I'm pretty tall you know," Eva chuckled back at the tentacled woman, grinning a bit as she put the woman against the desk.

Eva felt... invigorated, and she wanted to... take the lead. To... be the one in charge. She could do it, surely. She didn't have to take all the lewd antics and not give some herself. "Heh, you know what, I think you my dear... are not the one that should be in charge here," Evangeline said, pushing the woman down onto the desk and starting to tie up a few tentacles together while she had the wind knocked out of her. "I think I'll be taking over now. Yeah... there's plenty of cute sluts, and you... are one of them, my dear," she added with a grin.

With that, Evangeline would force herself onto the overseer, making sure that she had every one of the lewd tentacled woman's tentacles pinned, tied, or otherwise occupied in some manner to prevent them from getting a hold of her easily. Once she had her in pinned down, Eva would look around the room, taking the first syringe full of drugs she saw, where she'd poke the overseer with it, and inject her with the same stuff they'd been putting into her system, aiming to make her nice and docile like they had done her.

(Let's take charge first. :3)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"W.. wait, what are you doing, how dare you!" She complained, the tentacles strong and sinewy.. but not as strong as Evangeline, once she set her mind unto a task. Said tentacles were flexible too.. but a few good knots quickly had the overseer wiggling all restrained and exasperated.
"I'm not a slut you slut!" She insisted, although her anger turned to worried suprise as Eva wandered over, searching for, finding, and correctly identifying a drugged up syringe similiar to what had been used on her..

Only to ram it into the overseers bottom and give her a nice and throughout injection, making her blink.. and writhe.. and moan. Now both of them were horny, except for with a lesser dosage and her powerful bloodline, Eva had managed to overcome.. most of the syringes effects, whilest her tentacle-slut writhes and panted.. she'd make for a fine assistant, now that Eva thought about it.. but she really felt a rising need to.. sate her desires first.
"Haaah.. y.. you can't do this.. ooh please..."
The overseer far more weakly objected, her body quivering, her feminine body growing wet with arousal, tentacles oozing some more nice, arousing smelling lubrication, still bound up proper as they were...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"How dare I? How dare you do what you've been doing to me, a member of the royal family. I ought to have you hanged or beheaded. But I'm merciful... yeah, slut," Evangeline replied with a grin as she pushed the syringe into the woman and pumped its contents into her tush.

"I can't do this? Well it looks like I just um... did, hehe," Eva giggled softly at the woman. "Now slut, tell me your name. And you may call Me mistress from now on. Mistress Eva. And if you're a good girl, I'll even fill you full of royal sperm. But if you're bad... well, I'll make you just satisfy yourself with just sucking me off anytime I need to nut," Eva told the overseer, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her close, licking her neck and forcing her lips onto the other woman's.

"Now... bend over this... no, over My new desk. And present your pussy to me for filling. I may be a slut. But you're My slut. So that makes me the stronger slut, and now I'm going to do what I should have done so many times in this place. Take what I want, that being You, and all your nurses, and then I'm going to make some changes around here for the better, make it more efficient," Eva told the tentacled woman and shoved her down forcefully over the desk, waiting for her to present her ass, and slapping it firmly if she took more than a few seconds, or struggled any.

Once in position, Eva would press her tip against the overseer's pussy, and slam in to the hilt, driving into her with a happy moan as she did, eager to breed her new slut, and eager to begin plowing each of the nurses into submission after her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Haaah.. I.. aah.. fuck... feeling so hot.. I'm Davinia, m.. mistress Eva.." The drugged up overseer woozily struggled to admit, as she panted a little, bending over the table to allow Evangeline to have her way with her as she pleased, squirming and moaning in arousal at a literal taste of her own medicine.
Yes.. Eva was the head-slut of this place now, and it was time to improve the process.. they could get many more sluts in here if they streamlined things a lot...

She pondered some administrative details, whilest giving Davinia a firm slap on her bottom, making her yelp.. yet also wiggle in arousal, rewarded for her sluttish display by the large cock plunging deep into her, making her sigh and squirm under the lusty Eva's invasion...

Yes, claiming this hospital for the crown and using it to enjoy all the kinky nurse-sluts in here.. oh and perhaps train a few new medical professionals.. Eva could already see so much potential in the place, aided by the tingling warm, wet squeezing upon her shaft, encourage her to fill her new secretary with copious amounts of sticky baby breeding batter, making her squeal in delight beneath her. She did make for a nice, warm-squishy cum-receptacle, moaning below Eva as she finally found her release, by filling up that tentacled slut below her.

In the weeks to cum, Eva would get quite used to.. using her libido to establish without a doubt her dominance over the staff and other potential usuprers, any that dared question her ending up as obediant sluts on their knees beneath her, sucking her off, or with their bellies swelling with draconic life. Eva was having a good time, to say the least. Some might say that the new power had corrupted her, but honestly, folks were treated better under her control and the slut-hospital became much more efficent, soon collecting more and more obediant slaves, slowly growing into a power by it's own right... but that is a story for another time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Finishing up that ending. Added in a bit of stuff to flesh it out a bit. Can cut however much you desire out though:
"Mmm, Davinia, good girl. Now I'm going to plow your pussy and fill it up with lots of my babies, and you my dear are going to love it. I'm the one in charge now," Eva told Davinia, giving her ass a firm squeeze and then a playful slap.

As she started thrusting in and out wildly, Evangeline idly considered some of the changes to make to the place. Firstly, she quickly began thinking on how to change things up. All of the sluts in here needed to be treated better, more gently. They also needed to be regularly cleaned and stuff too, because proper hygiene is a must, Eva thought to herself. Secondly, they needed regular milking and pleasuring. That was the nurses job. Thirdly, the nurses and orderlies that disobeyed her, were to be punished.

How to punish them though, she pondered while fucking Davinia. "Aha, that's it!" Eva moaned out aloud as she came inside of Davinia, and started back up again as soon as she finished, wanting to cum again inside this gorgeous slut she now owned.

With that, her imagination ran wild. They had drugs to turn people more feminine surely, and that's the punishment for the male orderlies that went against her, she'd sluttify them and breed them too. Yes, such a fitting punishment, Eva thought to herself as she plowed Davinia from behind. The female nurses that defied her however... well she'd line them all up and make an example out of a few of them. Yes that's how teach the rest a lesson. She would pick out a couple of nurses from the rest if there were many that defied her early on, and she'd inject them with the same drugs she just had Davinia, and make them her personal sluts for life, to scare the rest enough to never defy her again.

"Mmm, yes Davinia my slut. Scream how much you love your new mistress's cock. Let the entire world know," Eva moaned to Davinia as she filled her a second time, and immediately went on through for another round.

... ... ...

Over the next few days, Evangeline worked very hard on administering her rule over the hospital. She would end up having to overpower many of the male orderlies and sluttify them as she called it, turning them into sluts to make them obey. The nurses she had hoped would be more receptive of the change of rule there, and she wasn't too disappointed thankfully, as she didn't have to punish many nurses.

Eva instructed the nurses and remaining male orderlies that agreed to her rule, to be a bit more gentle with the sluts in there. "A happy slut is a productive slut, remember that. That being said, you can still be rough if they clearly like it," Eva told them all with a grin.

She'd help invent new techniques, experimenting with many herself to make sure that they could maximize pleasure here. The big orc nurse guard she remembered seeing, assuming she hadn't defied Eva, would find Evangeline enjoying her company, as the orc herm was one of the few that was near Eva's physical strength, and Eva relied on her to make sure that Eva's pussy was nice and filled as often as she could, and Eva didn't even mind carrying the orc's offspring in her, but she'd in turn fill the orc with her own offspring. "Mmm, our children will end up running this place one day, you know. They'll be the strongest in here after all, while we retire with the rest of the sluts too fucked silly to help anymore, and we can spend all day fucking them all the time, hmhm," Eva giggled to the orc herm, kissing her as she continued making more plans for both expansion, and ensuring that the milking processes were up to maximum efficiency.

All of the sluts in there were better cared for than they Ever had been before under Eva's watchful eye. Since she had been a slut in there at one point, she knew exactly what the other sluts needed. She also made some changes to ensure that the serums given to them all didn't completely destroy their minds, but kept them horny and obedient enough that they would accept being there. Because she was certain that they might have some other insights too that could bring efficiency and happiness even higher. One of the other things she did was help Piper, her first friend in this place, to recover her mind, and she'd offer her a position to work with her, extending said offer to let Piper fuck whoever she desired, whenever she desired, within reason of course.

All in all, after a few weeks there as the head of the hospital, Eva relaxed, feeling she was doing a wonderful job. She had the best dick she could ever hope for in the form of her head guard/nurse, the orc herm. She had a good friend if she'd decided to stay on, Piper. She had a plethora of slutty girls to fill up with her own sperm and ensure the continuation of her lineage. Not to mention she had made contact with her family and told them of the incident, and her subsequent overpowering of the leaders of the place, and she was proud to say that she had turned their project into a far more efficient money making project than the previous leaders there could ever have done.

Really, Evangeline felt... just proud, and the longer she ran it, the larger the thing got, until finally Eva planned an entirely new hospital on the opposite side of the city to maximize all the sluts they could, and later, she planned others in other cities, turning this former side project of hers into a very large money making machine. Not only that, but it proved that she was capable of ruling efficiently.

Back to just before taking charge:

"Heh, what do you think? And little one? Heh, I'm pretty tall you know," Eva chuckled back at the tentacled woman, grinning a bit as she put the woman against the desk.

With that, Evangeline's grin widened as she... really wanted to have a bit of fun with this tentacled woman before she left, now that she was overpowering her. "No... Eva, bad princess. You shouldn't Want to do that now. You can do it when you get help and return to free these poor people. Being your personal servant to take care of All your needs will be a perfect and fitting punishment for this woman," Eva thought to herself as she reared back one of her fists and thumped the tentacled woman over the head to knock her out.

Once she was out cold, Evangeline would stand back up and look around the room for an exit, or if the door unlocked, she'd peek out it to see if the hallway was clear before preparing to move out to begin looking for an exit.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"What do you think you are doing slut.. ooof!"
And, with a good,, firm punch, Eva had taken out the arrogant Overseer, struggling against her arousal.. and the corrupting influence in the air. No. She would stay true to herself!

She found a way to unlock the door easily enough, and even though there was a nurse on standby, a shocked expression with her rushing in to check on the overseer told Evangeline that this outcome was, most likely, unexpected.

With no one blocking her way, finally, Evangeline made her way outside of the hospital, rushing out, despite the interested stares her voluptous body caught from all over....

It took a little arguing, but soon, she found herself on a coach, back home to the elven kingdom. Finally. She'd end this evil places whole operations and free all the slaves from within!

She arrived at her fathers mansion, a beautifully decorated masterwork of elven craftsmanship to find her loving family worried for her.. and inded, her older sister, Angeline, standing a little taller than even her was rushing out of the front door, personally welcoming her back, embracing her in loving arms, pushing her up against her chest, almost smothering her betweent he mountains of her breasts, as she looked down.
"We heard of the accident, and the hospital refused to tell us of you were so worried, sister.. especially I!"

She leaned closer, to whisper into Evangeline's ear, as Evangeline felt a throbbing up against her lower stomach:
"After all, no one sucks cock as good as you, dear sister."

-Happy Ending - Glad to be back home-