What's new

[Complete - Partial] DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ [RJ156578]

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ [RJ156578]

Sorry for being a killjoy, but by applying a partial that was made for a v1.00 of the game onto a v2.02 of the game, you are most probably getting rid of all (or at least, some of) the things that were added / bugfixed between v1.00 and v2.02 - and yeah, that includes the prostitution arc. (Expect more errors, too. Save often.)
Essentially, you are just 'patching' it back to v1.00.

At least that is how it works with RPGMaker games - and I would bet, WolfRPG games, too... Though, please, someone do correct me if I am wrong.
That was my first thought too but following Etigoya's guide, more specifically this post, I got most of the additional stuff added with new versions with no problems except prostitution. Have to clear the game to see how it affects postgame stuff.

Like I said, only thing is and that only around the port town, other areas are fine. Otherwise works without issues, currently in the last dungeon. So idk really what to make out of it, maybe wolfrpg is just weird like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reputation score

Hello, I tried to follow the instructions, but I'm stuck.
I decompress the datawolf.rar in a Data folder and change its name into olddatawolf. But if i try to start the game (before or after applying the translation) I get an error message.
It looks to me as if it isn't seeing the image in the folder, although i checked and the image with that name is actually there. Can anyone help me?

Oh, nevermind I solved it, I had to run it with Japanese Locale.

Attachments

Last edited:

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the partial to the newest 2.03 version of the game with some basic additional translations (non-translated + from new version), also uploaded full game. This game looks interesting :D.
Patching method is the same.

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Updated the partial to the newest 2.03 version of the game with some basic additional translations (non-translated + from new version), also uploaded full game. This game looks interesting :D.
Patching method is the same.
Well bless you, kind one!! I was eyeing the v2.02 and the partial for v1.00 for some time, never quite working up the courage to patch.

Now this is the best of both worlds... ;)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sooo... Having the damnest time trying to make the patch work.
(I know that switching to Japanese locale most probably would help, but that's not how I roll with this OS)

After arc_conv.exe creates the .rar file, and I have it extracted (in emulated Japanese locale) without any problems (so filenames are just fine; no gibberish) into a 'Data' folder, starting the game results in it telling me it can't locate 'yadayada.png' and 'blehbleh.png' etc. (well, the first is Data/CharaChip/ソフィ09.png, to be exact), and eventually closing with an error.
Starting with NTLEAS, of course. (since it is WolfRPG).
Fun thing is, Locale Emulator starts the extracted game up just fine, but it can't handle the font (as is usual with Locale Emulator + WolfRPG), rendering it unplayable.

Any thoughts - apart from switching locale?

----------------
EDIT: Well, managed to make it work. The trick was to uncheck the box for 'Support Special Path' in NTLEAS's configuration.
Un. Check...I know, right?!

Last edited: