What's new

Dragon Providence

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently pre-registration.
You can play gacha 20 times a day to try to get a rare card.

There are 3 legendary cards up for grabs!

URL:
Card gallery: g.e-hentai.org/g/755231/adad898996/

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Providence

Wait... is the second button which card you keep? Cause I just threw away a SSR then...

Oh wait, no I threw away 2 SSRs then. Fuck me.

Last edited:

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can only keep one? which button does what? A little help please :D

ps. as far as i understand you can confirm a card several times but only the last one counts, so you only keep one card at the start of the game

Of the three buttons: first one (rainbow colored) rolls a new card, second keeps current card, and third shows which card you are keeping. Plus when selecting anything it ask for confirmation: NO / YES

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so we only just roll this gacha no actual playing it yet?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got a legend? Best I've got in 40 rolls is two SSRs.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just check the gallery he posted. You can usually get 1-2 SSR rolls in a day, so it's not too bad. I haven't found the 5 star girls yet though that I can remember. I rolled it months ago though when I had no idea what I was doing, so who knows. I know I accidentally ditched some impressive girls, but they could have just been 3-4 stars. Came back to this a week or two ago and started using the gacha properly.

I just rolled my 20 and changed my 4 star girl to a different 4 star girl. So I can confirm that for 4 stars, #84 and #130 in the gallery are obtainable from it currently.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just rolled my 20 and changed my 4 star girl to a different 4 star girl. So I can confirm that for 4 stars, #84 and #130 in the gallery are obtainable from it currently.
I'll add my #86 to that list if it means anything, someone confirm for 5 stars plz

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rolled a 4-star #270 and then took it

Though, now I'm sort of regretting it cause I had #274...
Demon girls named Satan are better right?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the lamest looking SSRs in 1 roll 273 and 269, 269 was slightly better looking so I took that. Then I had to choose between 161 and 128 for Sr on my other account that was a bit of a hard choice.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know that after 140 in the gallery, the images repeat right? You're making this a bit confusing by posting the later version numbers. I translated people using the numbers past 140 into this so it's less confusing to search for the girl you're interested in. Between us we've only found 4 of the 12 SSR girls lol. So if anybody finds any but the 4 confirmed SSR (Or any legendary girls), please let us know.

Updated

Confirmed:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Unconfirmed:

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've had 90 and 132 of the unconfirmed SSRs, but currently I have 84.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You guys know that after 140 in the gallery, the images repeat right? You're making this a bit confusing by posting the later version numbers. I translated people using the numbers past 140 into this so it's less confusing to search for the girl you're interested in. Between us we've only found 4 of the 12 SSR girls lol.

Confirmed:

, , ,

Unconfirmed:

, , , , , , , , , ,

So if anybody finds any but the 4 confirmed SSR (Or any legendary girls), please let us know.
Can confirm that 38, 42, 44, and 136 are obtainable.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, updated. I mean I assume all the girls shown are available from it, but it's good to have confirmation so people don't stress themselves trying to find a certain girl, wondering if she's even obtainable from it.

That said if anybody finds a legendary in it, pics would be greatly appreciated.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So you can only keep one of the cards you get from gatcha overall? 20 chances to roll per day, but you only get one for keeps?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh too bad I like the art of a lot of the R/SR's better than the SSR's, that happens too often. Problem with using so many different artists for these types of games, quality is so random.

So you can only keep one of the cards you get from gatcha overall? 20 chances to roll per day, but you only get one for keeps?
Correct.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That fucking sucks. I thought you got to keep one per day. I already have an SR and I have no intention of giving it up unless I get something higher. AGH

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Confirming 88, so all the SSRs are available. Wonder what the drop rate is for legends?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice, now we can all go bonkers trying to find the Legendaries haha.

I'd guess less than 1% chance of Legendaries. Even though we could have thousands of rolls between us, we've only found one so far. Could be as bad as .1%.