What's new

ACT Draw Go - Eo RJ122366

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This has the user authentication so I doubt any random download sites will have it.

Anyway, basic stuffs:
default control:
Z - hold to run
X - inspect/talk/free prisoners
C - drain Heat to temporarily mesmerizes enemies.
Space- Jump, hold toward the ledge to grab onto the ledge (space again to jump on it)
Directional for the obvious (ok, down for falling through certain platform might not be obvious)

It's a typical setup of Elf tribe get invade by orcs, then raped (duh)

You go around freeing other elves (doesn't seem to do anything really) and try to find one of the two things:
1. Yellow magic book - this unlock the scenes for the other 2 elves
2. Food trap (Just anything that might be edible on the ground really) - Unlock the H-scene of your character.

10 scenes total in the full game, with about half of them being locked out for demo.

Note that the demo doesn't seem to save or allow the area jump so if you're trying to clear it you'll have to do it in one go.

Personal thought:
Nice art, decently challenging puzzles (and assuming the map skipping work properly, not too terrible in difficulty)

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Draw Go - Eo

Do want!

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hoho!
This looks appealing, but the chances of a DL link being found is second to nil.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might have found the game. Give me a little while to confirm this.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Working my way through the trial, and the game really looks great. CG is nice too. My biggest complaint, however, is that despite how nicely everything is animated during the platforming sections, the enemies don't actually seem to have any kind of animated H-scenes when they catch you. They just knock you over. Even the "mesmerize" ability is rather boring. Don't get me wrong, the CG is great, but I just wish they had gone that extra bit further and put in some ROR elements to the platforming.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wha?!
That doesn't sound right.
The one you found must be fake!
*Waits eagerly*
It'll be a few minutes before my downloads done, then I gotta play it to make sure it's the full game. Update you guys soon.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trolled yet again. Sorry guys. I'll keep a look out though.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to spoil your fun guys(mine was already spoiled), but isn't it DRM-protected?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to spoil your fun guys(mine was already spoiled), but isn't it DRM-protected?
My first line after the DLSite link .- .

Well, DLSite DRM seem to be just 'input your user info' then it'll unzip the game for you at which point you can just copy the unzipped game and spread it around.

In other word, we'll just have to wait for someone to actually shell the money and re-zip the not-DRM game for us.

\- -\ But hey, unless you put the bait out, nobody's gonna bite.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My first line after the DLSite link .- .

Well, DLSite DRM seem to be just 'input your user info' then it'll unzip the game for you at which point you can just copy the unzipped game and spread it around.

In other word, we'll just have to wait for someone to actually shell the money and re-zip the not-DRM game for us.

\- -\ But hey, unless you put the bait out, nobody's gonna bite.
I won't buy it. My experience with DRM games is that most of them are pretty terrible or seriously lack content. So unless it's a circle I'm familiar with, I will no longer buy a DRM'ed game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I won't buy it. My experience with DRM games is that most of them are pretty terrible or seriously lack content. So unless it's a circle I'm familiar with, I will no longer buy a DRM'ed game.
Well, so far this thing is actually selling a good amount unlike the previous samples of DRM'd games.

In term of lacking content though, 10 scenes and roughly 40 CGs among them, you decide if that's too little or not.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll probably buy it next time I get paid.. which is on Tuesday. I'll do my best to spread it around then. Hopefully someone will have a link before then though..

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'll probably buy it next time I get paid.. which is on Tuesday. I'll do my best to spread it around then. Hopefully someone will have a link before then though..
I'm fairly certain that any dlsite game with the DRM protection is unsharable by normal means, even if you do have a legitimate copy of the game. What probably needs to happen in order for links to appear is that someone with the technical know-how first has to get a legitimate copy of the game, then decrypt it, then distribute it.

By all means though, purchase the game if you wish.
*sniffle*

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have some exp. in byuing DRM games. We share price with friend and star trying our ideas for cracking :). At last thinkind - 2 level protection.
1) Identefication
2) Using "special" compressor.
We dont know how remove second. :\

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The lack of sprite animated sex really hurts this game imho. Don't know...gets kind of boring running around evading orcs =P

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The lack of sprite animated sex really hurts this game imho. Don't know...gets kind of boring running around evading orcs =P
I completely agree. It seems like a completely wasted opportunity, especially since they went to the trouble with the well animated character models. I feel odd calling it a tease considering there is CG, but it still feels that way to me.

Most importantly, though, with evade being your only option (and limited at that) the gameplay quickly begins to drag on. With a game like Erotic Eater just a few weeks away (hopefully), I couldn't justify buying this.

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any1 savefile or CG set pls ^^?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found a download link for this game on a chinese forum, DRM removed.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found a download link for this game on a chinese forum, DRM removed.

Might I get a link to this forum you speak of? :D