What's new

RPG [Drug garden] 闇の街と小さな魔女

KillerDxD

Reputation score
When I looked at the opening thread saying 2017 with trial in July, I laughed my ass off. XD

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If he have that.... why don't release a trial?

ah..... I don't even remember why I was waiting for this game lol

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He's not releasing a trial because although the story is mostly done, the H-system is not.

And the reason you and everyone else was waiting on this is because his previous game was princess sacrifice.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't think it's made by the same people as much as people getting reminded of Princess Sacrifice, no?

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When I looked at the opening thread saying 2017 with trial in July, I laughed my ass off. XD
Hah. Right? I don't want to jinx it... but he didn't mention a release date. That is what actually gives me the most hope. Every time he mentioned a timeframe badstuff tm happens. But if the game is basically done and they are just doing balancing and deciding where to cut trial off at? Well... It doesn't hurt to perhaps get a few more people interested into this one. To Drag along more people to wait... fufufu.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So there was an update on the blog that basically boils down to: Game's still being worked on, but author probably won't do anymore progress update post.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uh, while it is google translated, what I read basically boils down to 'i can't work on this game anymore and am going on a long hiatus' which basically means he's giving up on it. Might as well mark this as abandoned.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No.
What he's saying is, due to changes in his daily life and his lack of competence (or something), he is basically comsuming the whole free time of his days just preparing for the update.
So going forward, he will stop updating the blog, but the development of the game continues (as of end of June).

I can't read kanji well but I understand the spoken Japanese and google translate is pretty accurate at romanization, so what lazycat said is definitely correct.

Last edited: