What's new

SIM [ Dryad's Forest] Footjob Girls! / Footjob Girls!~ハートフル足コキ青春物語~ (RE169995, RJ169995)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLSite:

Download:

Footjob Girls...wow how did I miss this? If you are a fan of footjobs then you should pick this game up!

Story
From what I understand of the story; you are leading a group of 5 school girls to become the best footjob girls...(or something like that).

Gameplay
As for the gameplay each footjob scene is animated. As you train your girls to become better and better, you can also put them to work. Sending them to
the "slums" where customers pay for services.
For the competitions...well I haven't quite figured it out yet. In order to win these competitions you need to score higher than your opponent.
During the competition you can select what actions to preform, but this is where I become lost. I am not sure which one to pick and end up losing.

Anyways the game is pretty fun so check it out.

P.S. The sound is kind of loud and you can't turn it off completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ169995]Footjob Girls!~ハートフル足コキ青春物語~

So all thats there is fewtjob's ?
really specific aim of fetish there

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So all thats there is fewtjob's ?
really specific aim of fetish there
well, for a guy that made a game just for feet, he didn't put much effort in how they look from what I saw.

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been following the game's process since beta 2 years ago and bought it the day it came out. One of the few games I've actually bought cause it actually fit my tastes. Basically, each of the girls have a different style, which means that you train each one differently. Some utilize power, some technique, etc. In the beginning, I was confused as to what to do but you just need to put the time into training both group wise and individually. I normally focus on 3 out of the 5 girls because all you need is 3 wins out of 5 in a competition match. Also, the blue girl's story is the hardest to beat. If you don't understand Japanese or don't use a translator, you'll have a bad time. Also, the 5 actions you can take during the competitions are left to right: no effort, weak, medium, strong, and killer shot. You need to fill some requirements during the time before the competition to unlock the killer shot. Only one girl per playthrough can learn it. 3 times during the playthrough if you filled the requirements the girl will show during training time by having her hands raised or something and you need to click on her for individual guidance. If you have any questions just ask. I'll try to help.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, the 5 actions you can take during the competitions are left to right: no effort, weak, medium, strong, and killer shot.
This is very interesting. Can you explain when to use each action? I am not using a translator so I am just blindly selection one.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I notice that the Points awarded during a showdown, can be affected depending on how much of the green bar you have available. I notice that this bar changes on the same girl, depending on which opponent. How do you fill this bar? and what causes it to get reduced depending on opponent? Is this green bar Connected to using the ultimate move? Since the second strongest attack reduces the green bar upon usage.

When selecting a girl for a storyline, i noticed that is affects the ending, during the "Tournament" if you end up losing. (Blue haired girl) compared to the other ones. How come?

Any hints on which girl should get which stat trained? Since they all start with a different Curve on the pentagon, should you train the opposite direction of the pentagon curve, or just follow along? I'm still unsure of which stat does what, do you have any hints on this? :)

Do you happen to have a save for this? with the CGS

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is very interesting. Can you explain when to use each action? I am not using a translator so I am just blindly selection one.
It's more simple than you think. Left to right just increases the points you get and the amount of stamina you end of using. Nothing more than that.

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I notice that the Points awarded during a showdown, can be affected depending on how much of the green bar you have available. I notice that this bar changes on the same girl, depending on which opponent. How do you fill this bar? and what causes it to get reduced depending on opponent? Is this green bar Connected to using the ultimate move? Since the second strongest attack reduces the green bar upon usage.

When selecting a girl for a storyline, i noticed that is affects the ending, during the "Tournament" if you end up losing. (Blue haired girl) compared to the other ones. How come?

Any hints on which girl should get which stat trained? Since they all start with a different Curve on the pentagon, should you train the opposite direction of the pentagon curve, or just follow along? I'm still unsure of which stat does what, do you have any hints on this? :)

Do you happen to have a save for this? with the CGS
So the green bar is your stamina. The stronger the move you use, the more you will deplete. When you do the individual training for the girls, you can train up to 3 different stats at a time. If you do the right 3, there will be a specific sound and some text on the screen that indicates that you are following the right stats for the specific girl. Each girl's story has a different ending and different ways to get them. Some of them you actually have to lose the final round but the girl you chose for the story has to win. Some of them you have to win the final round. I believe for the pink haired girl and the purple haired girl you need to lose but have them win their individual fight. The rest of the girls you just need to win the entire final battle. To unlock everything in the game, you just need to click the bottom right corner of the title screen. The game maker added that in when people complained that the battles were too hard.

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't understand Japanese but what I did was use ITH and Translator Aggregator to roughly translate the game as I played.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gave this game a shot.

Got all the way to the final tournament match on the sakura's story, and the game locks up on an error during the start of her match. Not sure if there's a way around it so so much for that.

If you do the right 3, there will be a specific sound and some text on the screen that indicates that you are following the right stats for the specific girl.
By the way, can someone just feed it to me and spell out what those stats are for each? I seem to get the same sound no matter what stats I train, and not sure which text I should be looking for.
It might have something to do with the fact that I can't seem to train stats on opposite sides from each other on the same session, so if there are any girls who's main stats are on opposite sides it would be impossible to train all three at once.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An entire game on foot fetish, could be awesome :p
Next time maybe we'll have something focusing in handjobs/blowjobs only ^^

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An entire game on foot fetish, could be awesome :p
Next time maybe we'll have something focusing in handjobs/blowjobs only ^^
still waiting for titfuck one.....anyway as someone already mentioned for a footjob focused erogame.... god dam why so little detail in the feets...

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gave this game a shot.

Got all the way to the final tournament match on the sakura's story, and the game locks up on an error during the start of her match. Not sure if there's a way around it so so much for that.

By the way, can someone just feed it to me and spell out what those stats are for each? I seem to get the same sound no matter what stats I train, and not sure which text I should be looking for.
It might have something to do with the fact that I can't seem to train stats on opposite sides from each other on the same session, so if there are any girls who's main stats are on opposite sides it would be impossible to train all three at once.
The 3 stats will always be right next to each other. Never on opposite sides. Just try different combinations on each girl until you hear the sound. It'll definitely sound different than normal. Make sure to do the group guidance as well.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 3 stats will always be right next to each other. Never on opposite sides. Just try different combinations on each girl until you hear the sound. It'll definitely sound different than normal. Make sure to do the group guidance as well.
Okay, I tried it with every possible combination, and there are more combinations that make a sound (that midi chime thing I take it?) than ones that don't.

Listing by the colors, the following all work on the pink haired girl:
Red, Cyan, Green
Blue, Yellow, Magenta
Cyan, Green, Blue
Red, Green, Yellow
Magenta, Cyan, Blue

First of all, those first two combinations are exactly the opposite stats. So something is really weird if those sounds mean what you say they do.

The ones that DON'T make a sound:
Green, Blue, Yellow
Magenta, Red, Cyan
Yellow, Magenta, Red

Started testing on the yellow haired girl, and without bothering to go through them all, it looks like the same combinations are working.

So... I'm guessing since there are 5 working combinations, each one of those combos is supposed to be for a specific girl and I'm just getting the chime anyways if I'm using a valid combination on the wrong girl. (Or you're just completely wrong about what the chime means)

Or the game just isn't running right for me and I'm getting odd bugs. I mean, I did have that error on my first attempted playtrough. Has anyone else hit that bug in the tournament?

Maybe I should just download a fresh copy or something.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As a strong lover of this fetish it pains my wee wee to see that the link is down.

Can some kind footjob god give me a second chance?

[edit]
After some digging I found a file on nyaa. Hope its legit.

Last edited:

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I tried it with every possible combination, and there are more combinations that make a sound (that midi chime thing I take it?) than ones that don't.

Listing by the colors, the following all work on the pink haired girl:
Red, Cyan, Green
Blue, Yellow, Magenta
Cyan, Green, Blue
Red, Green, Yellow
Magenta, Cyan, Blue

First of all, those first two combinations are exactly the opposite stats. So something is really weird if those sounds mean what you say they do.

The ones that DON'T make a sound:
Green, Blue, Yellow
Magenta, Red, Cyan
Yellow, Magenta, Red

Started testing on the yellow haired girl, and without bothering to go through them all, it looks like the same combinations are working.

So... I'm guessing since there are 5 working combinations, each one of those combos is supposed to be for a specific girl and I'm just getting the chime anyways if I'm using a valid combination on the wrong girl. (Or you're just completely wrong about what the chime means)

Or the game just isn't running right for me and I'm getting odd bugs. I mean, I did have that error on my first attempted playtrough. Has anyone else hit that bug in the tournament?

Maybe I should just download a fresh copy or something.
The creator made some patches related to the game because of bugs. Maybe you don't have the latest version? You can go to the guy's site and download the patch for free. Just search up "dryad forest sakura" on google and click the first link and then click on the support section.
Also, you don't have to think too hard about the stats. I just made them hella strong on 3 random stats per girl and everything worked out for me. I usually worked only on 3 of them and made the other 2 weak because all you really need is 3 victories out of 5. (Unless you're trying to 100% the game, which I have and I can tell you that you won't get anything new out of doing so. Just a heartfelt message of thank you from the creator.) Everything can be unlocked by clicking the bottom right corner of the title screen.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uploaded my save(v2.04), the first save has all the characters' stats maxed out on the second week, all costumes and training tools purchased. Other saves can be ignored. All happy endings unlocked.

Don't train any further by the way, the stats can go pass lv 8(max), however the game doesn't have a graph for lv 9 stats so it will crash when you look at their stats.

By the way, the 6 stats going clockwise are:
Strength, Technique, Stamina, Spirit(or Heart, Will Power or whatever), Charisma and Knowledge

The three on the top right are physical traits, training these 3 together gets you a physical boost (not sure how much is the bonus)
bottom left three are mental traits, gives mental boost.
Training stats in a triangular shape gives boost as well. Maxing out 3 traits during training and then clicking twice on the opposite 3 traits gives an all-round boost. All of the bonuses are not noticeable though.

The green stamina bar is shared by all training and tournaments, training too hard the day before tournament fucks you up. You should also save some stamina for semi-final and final.

During battles, the results of the 5 commands are different for each character:
the first 2 are for going easy which regenerates some stamina and gain few points, 3rd one is normal strength, 4th one is full power and the 5th is special skill(usually requires full stamina, must be activated on first turn)

I will just call them by hair color:
Pink has the weakest "go easy". The first command regenerates very small amount of stamina and gain close to no points, second command even spends some stamina. However she has the most powerful special skill and receives the most points for 3rd and 4th command. Most powerful point-getter in the game, she can even beat enemies with special skills with just normal commands.

Purple is very balanced for each command, the scaling is almost linear.

Blue(Cyan?) is like somewhere between Purple and Pink, didn't pay much attention though.

Blonde and White are good at conserving stamina while scoring decent points.

Happy endings requirements:
For the Pink and Purple character, you are required to win their individual match but lose the tournament as a team. Train them early because their special attack training won't increase stats. Pretty straight forward.

For the Blonde and Cyan?-haired character you need to have enough "faith" points. By praying at the shrine during Sundays you increase faith, prostitution reduce faith.

Cyan-haired character has the most complicated/mythical storyline, Your rivals are possessed by succubus or something and you will get destroyed at the finals because their stats are doubled by the succubus.

You need to explore during the Sundays and find the legendary flute or something within 4 weeks to weaken their power. The more you are close to 100% exploration, the weaker your enemies get. However it is pretty much impossible to beat them without 80%/100% completion, even with all stats maxed out. So be sure to get the correct order.

Apparently she is a dragon descend or something and turns into half dragon during her special attack. Her special attack training can only be done when it is sunny and only after you complete the exploration side-quest. After the tournament the succubus proceed to open the demonic gate in attempt to release monsters or something. Spam left click on the moon or something to break the gate.

Attachments

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know any similar games like this in production or already made? I know the creator of this game is working on another game but apparently it'll be nothing like this one.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know any similar games like this in production or already made? I know the creator of this game is working on another game but apparently it'll be nothing like this one.
gameplay or content?

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

either or?