Reputation score
Players
1) ToxicShock
2) SiphonTalvesh
3) Asmodean - ninja
4) Dreana
5) MMK
6) Keylo
7) Loli Defense Force (hereafter referred to as LDF)
8) garfield751
9) plmnko

Roles

3 x Normal Girl - Sided with the village.

1 x Tracker - Stalks one girl a night. Will know who, if anyone, they visit that night. Sided with the village.

1 x Watcher - Watches one girl a night. Will know who, if anyone visited that girl that night. Will only see one random demon from the group if witnessing a rape. Sided with the village.

1 x Ninja - Protects one girl a night. 50% chance of dying instead of that girl, 50% chance of killing one of the raping demons and stopping the rape. Sided with the village.

1 x Demon - Rapes with the demons once a night. Sided with the demons.

1 x Acid Demon - Rapes with the demons once a night. Once per game can choose to have tonight's rape victim's role hidden from the village upon death. If the victim does not die for any reason, then the acid demon will get to use the ability another night. Sided with the demons.

1 x Parasite Demon - Rapes with the demons once a night. Once per game can choose to kill themselves to infect the body of tonight's rape victim. In the morning the village will find the Parasite Demon dead but will think they had the role of the rape victim. Instead of dying, the rape victim will have been turned into a normal demon and lose all other powers.

Clarifications

The Acid demon will know the role of the girl whose role is hidden from the village.

The parasite demon and acid demon (if they wish) can target other girls with their extra powers who are NOT the girl they are raping. Doing this will not use their power (unless they choose the ninja who happens to die from redirecting the rape from the original target to themselves) and only serves to confuse the tracker and/or watcher. Of course using this to confuse the tracker is often foolish because if a tracker sees that someone has visited 2 different people she will know it is a demon.

The demons can choose not to rape anyone at night if they wish.

If the watcher chooses the girl who gets raped by the demons, and one of the demons also uses their power on that girl, that demon will definitely be spotted by the watcher, and there is a chance a second demon will also get spotted (this is because the watcher sees two different events - the rape (in which she sees a random demon) and the use of the power (in which she sees the demon that used the power)).

This is currently the most popular and statistically balanced setup on Epic Mafia, with thousands of games having been played and a 49% to 51% win ratio. Enjoy.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT 10 - Politics as Usual - Wake up!

You wake up to find that asmodean, the ninja has been raped to death.

Whether this is through her being targeted by the demons or redirecting a rape to herself is unclear.

Please discuss what to do next, and when you are ready vote on your lynch decision in bold.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT 10 - Politics as Usual - Day 1

okay so does anyone wanna claim? If we have any info of use we can put it forward. Whoever is afraid of claiming in open can claim in PM to soeone they trust or they can just come out and say it but we need to start getting things figured out. we have no protector types anymore so this needs to be done fast.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

That's hardly a good idea. No Ninja to protect anybody means we're on our own.

3 demons and 8 peeps total. We have a roughly 1/3 chance to lynch. It is not urgent. Yet. But if we lose another important role, we'll have no choice.

And, of course, if the Tracker is successful, they should contact their targets... but that's hopefully painfully obvious

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed with MMK, we are gambling with a 33% chance of actually hitting a real target. Statistically...that's ridiculously unfavorable for us. We're better off gambling for another turn's grace to see if we get lucky.

Might I suggest we do No Lynch, if only for this night?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't want us to go all no-lynchy again. The temptation is there, but there really is nothing to go on right now, and even a claim right now would be hard to believe, right? I abstain from voting for now.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well here's the problem, if we lynch the wrong person today, all the demons have to do is rape one person and BAM, we lose. (It's current 5 humans vs 3 demons. Lynch a human and it becomes 4 vs 3... Without a protector, the demons are guaranteed a win as they only need to rape once and it'd become 3 vs 3)

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

we need someone who can speak for the tracker and watcher and seeing as its just a 33% that we pick a demon the odds favor us

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I have been contacted by the Tracker, who confirms I am a normal girl (and therefore did not move around last night)

If there's someone who wishes to counter my claim, by all means, do so now. I am confident the Tracker will not.

If everyone could please PM me your roles, we can try to get to the bottom of this, as quickly as possible.

I withold my vote,
as to prevent the day from becomming night. I urge others to do the same.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I too will With hold my vote for now, and place faith in MMK and whoever our tracker is.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Changing vote to withhold then... lets see what MMK fishes up eh?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I with hold my vote

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Still waiting on 2 people.

I also have proof that someone has lied. To be specific, someone has claimed a role which I have proof they do not have (an example would be someone claiming to be another tracker, but this is not the case). You have until I get the remaining PMs (or 24 hours, whichever comes first) to rectify this error. I need to know the truth. Do not hide your roles. This, of course, goes double for demons. XD

I also have a large number of claims for normal girl, which is to be expected. I expected to recieve 5 PMs for normal girls, and thus far only have 4. Would the last remaining normal girl please contact me? Thanks.

We can still win, even though I KNOW I shall be raped tonight.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My suggestion is that if you feel you will be the definite target tonight is to pass on what you know to someone you feel you can trust. They can't get two or more people on one night, so the odds would theoretically increase in our favor.

As for the role that lied, I'd be tempted to say initiate a vote to lynch them as that's very suspicious and is the best we have to go on, but it isn't my call. I'll follow MMK on this one for now, at least until we don't have that option. Which is why I'm hoping you'll tell someone and ... well, I don't know if mentioning who out loud is a good move, but it would give the demons a major choice to decide on. Who would then be the larger threat? Just my insight on things, I fully expect one way or another that I'll be gone fairly soon myself, so may as well make the best of it ya know?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I know for a FACT that Keylo is lying about being a Normal Girl.

That said, Garfield and LDF have not contacted me (VERY suspicious, since Garfield voted in my favor). I almost decided to vote in favor of lynching garfield, just due to that action. I expect them both to claim normal, but this did not occur.

However, perhaps more distressing, is that there were four normal girl claims. Therefore, assuming Keylo is a demon, and either Garfield OR LDF is a demon (why not, amirite?), that leaves 3 people (4, if you include me, which you shouldent) to track down.

Anyways... the Tracker is sure to contact someone else after my death. I am not worried. Besides, if Keylo is a demon, and we nail her, we're GOLDEN. I'd be more than willing to sacrifice myself for such a trade.

And for those still confused - I mean 4 normal girl claims (including my own), AFTER Keylo has been proven a lier.

And knowing it is likely Keylo is aware of the lie, and saw the warning, I am going to vote Lynch Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fact?" to explicitly "know" whether or not a person is a "normal girl" is if they were to have been confirmed to visit the rape victim by the tracker. And as the tracker allegedly visited YOU last night, this would be impossible. At best, I can see your accusation to be nothing more than a broad claim because of PRIVATE MESSAGING ORDER, which is based on when people have time to PM you/log on rather than "who is lying or who is telling the truth." And we all know how well that worked out LAST GAME with the whole "speed lynch bandwagoning". In short: I call bullshit on your claim.

I am also questioning your initial claim of being a "normal girl" by confirmation of tracker, as your argument conflicts with it. Unless the tracker is allowed to magically CLONE HERSELF and visit both of us, (which I doubt) your argument is loose logic based only on SPECULATION at best, and perhaps simply a cover-up excuse to mask your REAL INTENTION to obtain everyone's roles.

Ladies, I believe we have an information leak now, and if all goes awry, we may find our watcher or tracker raped the following night as a result. To spare us of instant loss however, I vote we get rid of a person whose claims are now highly suspect.

THUS:

Lynch MMK

I strongly urge you to lynch this treacherous demon, for if an incorrect lynch is performed tonight, we will AUTOMATICALLY LOSE tomorrow.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have to say, I'm confused at how there are 4 normal girl claims, and you know Keylo is lying. If it's because the tracker told you Keylo raped the victim, then you'd say "keylo is a demon" not keylo is lying.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fact?" to explicitly "know" whether or not a person is a "normal girl" is if they were to have been confirmed to visit the rape victim by the tracker.
Of course not. If the Watcher sees them visit anyone, they cannot be a normal girl. This is the case - Keylo was seen visiting SiphonTalvesh, who was not raped.

And as the tracker allegedly visited YOU last night, this would be impossible.
Err, no. This is entirely possible, seeing as I did not visit myself, last night.

At best, I can see your accusation (...) And we all know how well that worked out LAST GAME with the whole "speed lynch bandwagoning". In short: I call bullshit on your claim.
Call of bullshit acknowledged, call of bullshit denied. You, sir, lose.

I am also questioning your initial claim of being a "normal girl" by confirmation of tracker, as your argument conflicts with it.
I used the "normal girl" cover as a backup plan, just in case people decided to not put faith in me. I wanted to be SURE that Keylo was ready to lie about her role, meaning that Keylo has something to hide (demon).

Unless the tracker is allowed to magically CLONE HERSELF and visit both of us, (which I doubt) your argument is loose logic based only on SPECULATION at best, and perhaps simply a cover-up excuse to mask your REAL INTENTION to obtain everyone's roles.
Sorry for the deception, but it was neccissary to make sure Keylo was not the Watcher. Obviously, she did not claim that role. I can say with reasonable certainty that Keylo is a demon.

Ladies, I believe we have an information leak now, and if all goes awry, we may find our watcher or tracker raped the following night as a result. To spare us of instant loss however, I vote we get rid of a person whose claims are now highly suspect.
Much to my dismay, the Watcher has not contacted me. I have a pretty good idea who it is, though. They should watch me tonight. And they'll find at least 1 more demon, who attacks me...

THUS:

B]Lynch MMK[/B]

I strongly urge you to lynch this treacherous demon, for if an incorrect lynch is performed tonight, we will AUTOMATICALLY LOSE tomorrow.
The following facts should be acknowledged:

1. The tracker did not speak out against me (I am the tracker, I knew this would not occur)
2. I tracked Keylo last night. I am willing to bet that SiphonTalvesh was the orriginal target of the rape (clearing Siphon as a Normal Girl). This means our Ninja most likely died serving our cause.
3. Keylo claims to have been normal, but normals cannot walk around at night. She is clearly lying to cover something up. The watcher would have no cause to do this.

If you still have no reason to trust me, by all means. Lynch me. But this is more than enough evidence. To vote in any other way, suggests you are fighting against the villages best interest.

This is the LAST CHANCE for a Tracker to come out and claim! However, if you didnt do so before, you only draw the angry eye of the village for the next set of lynches.

I have to say, I'm confused at how there are 4 normal girl claims, and you know Keylo is lying. If it's because the tracker told you Keylo raped the victim, then you'd say "keylo is a demon" not keylo is lying.
Keylo visited SiphonTalvesh. I assume this is the orriginal rape target, but the Ninja intercepted the demons.
Keylo and four others claimed to be normal girls. I am not among those names.

I will be passing all my information RIGHT NOW! To SiphonTalvesh. If Siphon is a demon, then Keylo would have no reason to target Siphon. I am reasonably sure SiphonTalvesh is the role she claimed. Everyone else, however, is still suspect (sorry, I wish I could say less doom-and-gloom, but it's true).

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

I have been wrong before and yet life goes on but i'm gonna take a side and say

Lynch Keylo

lets see if this is a short one or not.