What's new

DTT 10 - Politics as Usual - Day 1

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT 10 - Politics as Usual - Day 1

I've already said where I stand with things. That said, Lynch Keylo.

May we be right, and if so, may ye rot in hell where you belong.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

And, dont forget to e-mail me your roles if you havent, yet. *glares at the crowd*

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Votes (5 needed for a majority)

Lynch Keylo:
MMK
Dreana
SiphonTalvesh

Lynch MMK
Keylo

No Lynch
ToxicShock

Witheld (explicitly or failure to vote):
LDF
Garfield
PLMNKO

Obviously, if the three demons and EVEN ONE VILLAGE SIDE vote for a no-lynch, or to lynch me (or any other action than Lynch Keylo), then we have not only lost the vote, but lost the game.

LDF contacted me, saying she doesnt believe in this style of play, where one person declares a role and recieves PMs. I want to make it publicly known, so that she can be lynched tomorrow. Especially seeing as, given ALL the evidence, has taken the Switzerland approach of neutrality.

I'd love to get this over with - I know I'm going to be raped tonight. Cant we just finish lynching today? Any time now, would be great.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but as new evidence has come to light, it's forcing a decision that has become harder to make. MMK is right, an incorrect vote would lose this for us, and I can't be forced to choose based on the information that I myself am privy to.

No lynch

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I don't know certain things for certain, but suspicious activity prevents me from voting any way right now.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Interesting. I'm quite curious as to what you supposedly know that the rest of us don't. That sounds a bit strange to me, though I do hope it's something useful.

((And everyone wonders why so many people just jump on the no lynch band wagons early, it's because of this kind of thing. Something gets thought of, and then it sits with a stalemate for DAYS. Already have had one DTT die because of this, not really looking forward to seeing another one die. This is also a reason why some people don't post after the first post or so, cuz it just doesn't move at all and they completely lose their interest in it. I'm going to propose from now on there be a time cap on how long to wait before a GM next day kick in. It gets a little stupid when a game like this goes one game day over a week or longer. And NO, I'm not changing my vote.))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I might have misread something I'd like some clarity on, why is it we're lynching LDF later?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

LDF refused to give me a role. Also, LDF is refusing to lynch Keylo, despite overwhelming evidence. That said, LDF has yet to choose a side. I am hoping LDF chooses to side with the village.

And when I say LDF refused to give me a role, I PM'ed LDF requesting a role (after I did not recieve one). I then recieved a mail saying " I do not wish to participate in this stratagy ". I believe LDF either does not have what it takes to survive, or is a demon. Either way, she's a threat to the village.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

That doesnt mean she is a demon she could simply not trust you regardless that is an issue for tommorows lynching not todays lets get this resolved before we worry about future lynching okay?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

That doesnt mean she is a demon she could simply not trust you regardless that is an issue for tommorows lynching not todays lets get this resolved before we worry about future lynching okay?
You're probably right. Still, what are you willing to do to survive? I think I have proven myself without a shadow of doubt. What more can you possibly want from me, to have me gain your trust?

You're definately right that we should worry about today's lynching first. I can prove myself by showing Keylo is a demon. And when I prove myself, I prove SiphonTalvesh is also trustworthy.

Votes (5 needed for a majority)

Lynch Keylo:
MMK
Dreana
SiphonTalvesh

Lynch MMK
Keylo

No Lynch
ToxicShock

Witheld (explicitly or failure to vote):
LDF
Garfield
PLMNKO

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

See, it's the fact you're practically a zealot that makes me not want to trust you. I was hoping the answer was "because LDF doesn't want to play" so the lynch is kind of in accordance to her wishes, so I could respond "Oop, my mistake." But no, you've pretty much started a list of people you want killed immediately, despite saying losing an innocent is important, meaning your agenda reflects heavily that of a demon, so because of that suspicion, I am not exactly in the right position to agree with either you or keylos decision to lynch you. That is what I'm "privy" to

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(I refuse to edit as I feel that is not in the spirit of the game)

Having rethought my position, I am even more suspicious. Granted, I won't take action against you as there must be some form of coincidence, but please see where I come from in this. You come out and immediately claim a position of safety, (the only reason my suspicion works is if similar role decided to be quiet, and therefore haven't countered) to which you try to clear Siphon immediately. Now Siphon hasn't really brought any of the intensity you had, but you immediately try to clear her out, while forming a laundry list of people to lynch. Now, I could be wrong, and I realize it's risky, but as long as no one counter claimed you, I'm pretty sure that's the BEST position for a demon, attempting to make one of your allies safe, while drawing the crowd against everyone. And if you said tracker, which I believe you did, that would mean you could see someone visit, but because a ninja died, that either means you saw someone go straight for the asmodean, or you saw someone visit someone. I don't know who declared what to you, but you're surefire going after Keylo. Watchers still visit people in the night, and although I don't know who made what claims to you, a) there still lies that possibility and b) i could see someone not trusting you and send you a false role, even if they are village sided.

Again, this is all based on a counterclaimer being quiet, so I don't wish to move against any one, but unless I missed some sure clear cut evidence somewhere, either situation could make perfect sense. Basically, I don't like being left in the dark about what's going on, so please, if you're going to make things public, I hope that's all the information you have

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

i suppose you have the same problem with me, that I have with LDF. You dont like my style of play - I suspect everyone, I employ wild speculation as a tool. If I were a polititian, I'd be a warhawk.

But this is down-to-earth, fact.

Last night, I followed Keylo, who visited (or attempted to visit) SiphonTavlesh
Keylo told me she was a normal girl, who could not possibly visit SiphonTalvesh.
I informed the group I knew someone was lying.
Keylo did not attempt (and has yet to attempt) to rectify the truth.

And, if it makes you feel better, I'll appologize to LDF for wild speculation I have no proof. I do intend to follow LDF, of course. Assuming I survive. Which is farfetched, I guess.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

We need two more votes to lynch Keylo.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Tripple posting, since you dont like my editing idea...

(I refuse to edit as I feel that is not in the spirit of the game)(...)

And if you said tracker, which I believe you did, that would mean you could see someone visit, but because a ninja died, that either means you saw someone go straight for the asmodean, or you saw someone visit someone. I don't know who declared what to you, but you're surefire going after Keylo. Watchers still visit people in the night, and although I don't know who made what claims to you, a) there still lies that possibility and b) i could see someone not trusting you and send you a false role, even if they are village sided.
To counter this, I'll state the following.

1. if the Ninja protected SiphonTalvesh, then I would not have seen them visit Asmodean, only SiphonTalvesh (their original target). My claim is not shaken by your theory. (Could Aika back me up, there?)

2. I told the crowd I knew someone had lied, and gave them plenty of time to change their claim. Keylo decided to not change from "normal". And, TO THIS TIME, Keylo has not claimed to be the watcher, as you implied she may be. Further, I am reasonably sure of who the Watcher is.

3. I dont understand why people would not trust me. I have yet, to this time, had a counter-claim. I gave PLENTY of time for a Tracker to claim I was not a normal girl (during the PM's), and plenty of time AFTER I claimed tracker. To not trust me, is illogical.

If I'm not mistaken, no matter how much logic I throw at you, you will not see my point of view. Which is unfortunate. What else must I prove before you trust me?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

1. if the Ninja protected SiphonTalvesh, then I would not have seen them visit Asmodean, only SiphonTalvesh (their original target). My claim is not shaken by your theory. (Could Aika back me up, there?)
This is true, the tracker sees who a role visited, and the ninja's ability does not affect who was visited but has a chance of dying instead of the visited role.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

this is getting a tad rediculous. how about we get a roll call to at least know who is still playing.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still in, although I have to admit I'm tempted not to be at this point.