DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Shinto Victory

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Night 1

Alisa
Alisa spends most of the day in stupor, just wandering around before retiring to her room

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Being a practical woman, Keiko sighs and gently cuts down her mentor, the Caretaker. She then proceeds to clean off her friend, best she can, wiping back the occasional tear and softly murmuring prayers. She fetches a litter, and starts the arduous process of moving the body into the shrine's catacombs for burial. It was going to be a long night, unfortunately.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shinobu
Shinto Priestess pics are hard to find with smutty clothing.
I watch tears spilling from my eyes as two of our sister-priestesses cut down our elder, I find myself frozen at the sight when one declares her intention to get drunk I quickly accept her offer alongside a few others.

Saki! Banzai!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yomi had kept to herself most of the day, looking most troubled and shaken by what had transpired. Listlessly, she wandered around the shrine, looking for something to occupy her time. Perhaps it was no wonder then, that she accepted the chance to get drunk so readily. Anything to get her mind off of... That.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vaiza
http://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/4d/19/4d19d875660c4ad3efa0243a12d7701e.jpg?73788

Vaiza grimaced, observing the event that followed everyone's discovery of their caretaker. She slumped and sat in the garden for the day, thinking with an unhappy look on her face until she retired for the night.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll allow OOC comment, but Discussion is for Daytime. Currently, you're all in your rooms, away from each other, sleeping. Once I get all night actions or when 1 day in RL passes, it shall be Day 2. Whispers between anyone but Cultists is also not allowed. If someone else is violating those rules, make them public and I shall humiliate them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, I added Sherlock Investigation results in the OP of this thread. Evil roles, they may be useful to you.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, one very important thing. You each have a Will that you leave when you die. If you wish to update your Will, PM me the contents of your will. Should you die, I'll reveal your Will to everyone, unless a Defiler swaps your will with hers.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Oh, did something happen?

Noticing what had happened, Yamane simply went back to her room and tried to finish what she had started before this commotion started. Tomorrow would bring about the start of this quest to avenge her master. Tonight however..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Day 2

Day 2

The sun rises, and the Maidens leave their rooms to find a horrifying sight. Their own Alisa is on display right where the Caretaker was. She hangs from a cross, her arms bound by rope. Her eyes are rolled back into her head, and her body is soaked in cum while copious leftovers of demonic seed still ooze out from her holes.

Alisa, the Shinto Leader, has been raped by the Cultists!

She did not have a Will

(If you did not get a PM, it's because nothing happened for you.)

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vaiza got up the next morning, rubbing her eyes, before giving a cry of horror as she hurried out. Aliza was now raped! It hadn't been just the caretaker, now another had been taken!

She clenched her fists as she gritted her teeth, staring at the horror that had taken place.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(If one more person misspells Alisa's name, I swear to Jack Hammer Jesus I will do absolutely nothing because I can't.)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Day 2

The sun rises, and the Maidens leave their rooms to find a horrifying sight. Their own Alisa is on display right where the Caretaker was. She hangs from a cross, her arms bound by rope. Her eyes are rolled back into her head, and her body is soaked in cum while copious leftovers of demonic seed still ooze out from her holes.

Alisa, the Shinto Leader, has been raped by the Cultists!

She did not have a Will

(If you did not get a PM, it's because nothing happened for you.)
"Oh no! Alisa has been raped! Our holy leaders are falling one by one!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yomi stared, wide eyed, taking in the sight before her in silence. After a long while, she finally stopped, looking around to look at the gathered priestesses. "What now?" She asked quietly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We must discern who is causing all of this! Did anyone see anything last night? Anyone going into Alisa's bedroom or sneaking about the village oddly? I didn't... I was drunk!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry for being borderline dead in this game so far. It's only cuz I've been borderline dead irl as well.)

Ikumi stretched out as she awoke, eliciting a quiet yawn as she relaxed her muscles from the night. But as prepared as she could try to make herself physically to start this day, it wouldn't be enough to keep her sanity guarded at the sight of one of her maidens absolutely broken by demonic hands. She dropped to her knees, stunned and speechless

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Waking the next morning with her eyes still red some from crying herself to sleep, Shiori stretched and got her robes righted before rushing out upon hearing the commotion, where she saw another of their ranks crucified upon the cross just like their beloved caretaker the day before. "Oh gods no... why is this happening?" Shiori asked nobody in particular as fresh tears began forming and streaming down her cheeks.

Looking over at Suki as she spoke, Shiori wiped the tears from her eyes as best she could. "I... I didn't see anyone. I prayed at the shrine before heading to my room to cry myself to sleep," Shiori said, sniffling a bit before she glanced over at Alisa. "We should at least get her down... she doesn't deserve to just hang there like that," Shiori then said, looking to as many of the others to help her get Alisa down as were willing to help her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Also, don't forget, if you decide to whisper to someone, forward me the PM in the list of recipients.)

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keiko rushes out of her chamber in a panic, tears streaking down her face. "There's... there's a Crazed Maiden among us! I was marked last night!" She displays the evil symbol, etched on her taut belly last night by a sinister being.

"This... this can't be happening!" The maiden breaks down in tears.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yomi bit down a curse. "This is bad. This is very bad." She frowned. "If she's allowed to run free, there's no telling how much damage she may inflict once she calls her monsters in. Given enough time, she could end all of us at once."