DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Shinto Victory

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Day 3

"Or we could all get our And yes, I am worried about Annette's personal removals from us throughout the days, but I don't think we have too much to fear from her in the meantime."

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed. And I believe I speak for everyone else here when I say that no one else should ever be subjected to your personal tone."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Let it be known that Hope does not speak for everyone)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Night 3

Conversation devolved into talks about music as the sun set. For a moment, it was as if the maidens weren't at odds with each other and shared a moment of peace together. But it was not to last. Everyone knew what night meant, as every time the mistress of the sky wore her glittering black dress, someone met a terrible fate...

Night 3

(PM me your night actions)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT Revival - Game 1 ; Day 4

Day 4

Everyone comes out of their rooms to see that the latest victim on the cross is in fact Suki, The Shinto Warden. She hangs from the cross just like all the others, ruined, raped, and soaked in demonic cum. She has been raped by the Cultist 'Fhalma

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her will was found in her room:

Hope and Grave seem suspicious. Got lucky with freeko, will continue to see if my hunches are correct. I will everything to my kitten, Pebbles.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vaiza rushes out of her dorm, water bottle missing this time. "Shit I've been mark- Oh no, Suki!" She curses bitterly, and heads over to help her down. "Damn it. You got one of them, Suki. You've done more good than any of us so far. We'll get em, just you wait, and you'll be alright... eventually..."

Vaiza starts working to get Suki down then went to check if she had a will. "First me getting marked and now our Warden is gone. Times running out."

Finding the will, Vaiza frowns. Not much help here. She went and made sure to feed the kitten though.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keiko is next out of her room, and joins Vaiza in cutting down, cleaning, and removing Suki. "Damn them! Those bastards won't get away with this." She turns to look at her Shinto sister. "Did her will say anything useful?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Just that you and Yomi seemed suspicious. Nothing new there. And she leaves her things to Pebbles here. I got Marked though too. If we can't find the Crazed Maiden, this won't end well for any of us.," grimaces Vaiza.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keiko sighs. "I was under the impression that Suki found everyone suspicious, though she was rather vociferous in her accusations toward me." She looks at the mark on Vaiza. "Still, at least now you know I probably wasn't lying about the Crazed Maiden marking me."

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shinobu

I run out of my room on hearing a shout. "No Suki!" One of our own a Warden even I turn to the priestess's coming out of the rooms.

"Suki had accused Yomi and now here she sits raped! I'll not wait until she strikes again I vote to Burn her!" I point a accusatory finger to Yomi.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1/5 votes needed to burn Yomi ; Shinobu(Blood)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vaiza whispers back, and Ikumi back again.

They then whisper to each other back and forth more times. This narrator is pretty sure there was some tongue involved. More tests are needed.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Annette finally decide to gather with the others, the look of another of them raped and expossed was clearly so impossible to handle daily, but she still hope than these victims could recover with the time, there was still hope, a small one at least.

The blonde shinto help them a little just giving some waves as she start to clean far away of the others. Nothing happened to me this last night, so i will do my daily schedule, in case than we need to talk anyone can find me taking a bath the next hour or reading at my room.

After a while Annette decide to leave if there was nothing more to say, only hearing for an hour to the others before leave, it was so painful what will come now, all pointing to others when their leader said before be raped to work together.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ikumi backs away from Vaiza slowly after a few close whispers, her voice getting louder in confusion. "Assume? Why would you need to assume that? I'd like to know what your powers are Vaiza. I'll voice mine with our fellow Shintos as my witness, I will tell you my role in this place, but I need to know what it is you claim to be."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vaiza frowns, looking at Ikumi with an raised eyebrow. "I have to assume it because of the logic Keiko gave. If she lied about the Interrogator visiting her, then she would be targeted by the Interrogator the following night for execution. "

Vaiza looked at Ikumi flatly. "Well you first then, if you're really going to make a spectacle out of this and put targets about. I find it interesting that you're suddenly doing this after what you told me though."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Go ahead and tell everyone what I told you, I'm not afraid of the information. I asked you about information that you SHOULD know if you're one of our priestesses, and you told me you were left to assume it was true. If you know for a fact what happened definitely happened, than you should tell me now, not just assume it."

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Okay, I want you to explain this slowly, because I seem to be dumb. You asked me what I thought of Keiko and Yomi. I told you I found both suspicious. That we should see what Yomi had to say. You asked if I had thoughts on Keiko. She said she was interrogated by the Interrogator. I said I assumed this was true, since she's still alive the following night. So what exactly is it that I am supposed to know that you all do then?," says Vaiza, frowning at Ikumi, "Please, let me in on this secret."