What's new

DTT4 - Day 2

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Roles involved:

Demon Aligned:

2x Parasite Demon: Rapes once per night with the demons. Can, at night, sacrifice themself and convert target town aligned girl into a normal demon, removing their previous role and powers. Can rape and convert on the same night.

Town Aligned:

Priestess: At night, may sprinkle holy water on 1 target, preventing their role from changing for that night. May target self.

Normal Girl: Regular girl. Dies if raped or lynched.

2x Resistant Girl: Girl who dies if lynched, but can survive *1* raping.

Desperate Girl: Can and Must kill one girl of her choice if lynched, in a vain attempt to resist the lynch.

Nurse: Can, at night, protect any one girl from death. Cannot target herself.

Security: Can, at night, choose one girl to spy on, watching and noting whoever they visit.

The Story:

You all heard the rumors. An abandoned hospital, out in the middle of nowhere, away from any other sort of civilization. The only transit there is a single bus, which comes but once a month. Each of you are on this bus, for reasons kept to yourselves, and as night falls, you all arrive. The doors are unlocked, and once the last of you is off the bus, it speeds off, leaving all of you there, alone, and with no way back.

For one month, you are all to be trapped there, the hospital your playground, your home. Once inside though, you are all horror stricken. Bodies lay everywhere, all of them oozing with a caustic, black substance from various orifices, and all of them equally no longer in the realm of the living. However, besides the death, everything seems to be running normally, and at full efficiency, your wants and needs allocated to to the best of the facility's abilities.

It is then you notice, a large, spectral list, each of your names on it. Any attempt to make physical contact with it is in vain, your forms passing right through it. Under the list is a letter:
"Welcome, honored guests! We appreciate your coming here, and promise to make your stay most.... enjoyable. Among your group, there are those who seek your bodies for their own, twisted design. It is up to you to protect yourselves, and to find and remove those who keep you here. Only once their bodies have fallen will the magic holding each of you here dissipate, and you can return home. Good luck!"

And so it was thus. All 9 of you were trapped here, all doors and windows impossibly barred shut. Your only hope, to find and eliminate whatever had made the bodies you found strewn throughout the hospital....

Roles have been PM'd. Night 1 actions please!

Players:
1. Aika
2. Bartnum
3. Stripe(IncredibleGremlin)
4. plmnko
5. Diagasvesle - nurse - dead
6. SiphonTalvesh - security - dead
7. Dreana - parasite demon - dead
8. Hooker
9. Tomoe

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT4 - Night 1

Very important protip: nurse choose no-one tonight. If you save a girl and it's a parasite demon who tries to convert, they don't die but succeed with the convert, meaning the village side is fucked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

this will be hard

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

You all wake up and meet in the main hall. To many of your surprise, everyone is there, and looking quite healthy, if a little befuddled.

Day 1 begins. Lynch away!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am feeling depressed. Lynch myself.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i would begin to consider you a fool if we had one...but umm what have you to gain by suggesting your own lynch?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Moans and is depressed." I will now cut myself and my vote remains the same.

Reputation score

i think we should not lynch unless someone has found one of these "Body seekers".

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

well that at least makes more sense then lynching a suicidal emo-kid.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

No lynch

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

changed vote

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((Sorry, I crashed at Sammy's last night.))

I actually propse the security girl claims; so both the nurse and priestess have someone to protect.

Also, I'm assuming a resistant girl was raped, because I told the nurse not to save. Since the demons know who you are since they chose to rape you, all you are doing by not claiming this is denying the village information.

If you claim, the security will have one less person to investigate.

I'm holding off voting until we can get things sorted out.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will toss out here on a leap of faith for Aika. I AM the security, I will PM to Aika who I watched last night, that way IF Aika turns out to be a parasite, then the person I watched does not become a target.

((OOC: I will be gone until Sunday or Monday night, off for the weekend, I have already given Ryu actions for two nights, and my votes are to be considered No Lynch, UNLESS heavy proof is brought to light regarding a possible demon, at which point my vote should be considered for them to be lynched.))

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I request that this day (btw the title still says night 1) does not go to night until Siphon returns, since he is such a critical role and we cant afford him to not be active.

Also, after a reasonable amount of time has been given to counter siphon's claim, we need everybody to PM siphon your role. This is imperative for the village's success.

We are on 9 people, and there are 2 parasites. Since in this setup up to 3 people can die in a single night and there still be 2 demons, the day we have to lynch is when there are 7 people alive (assuming both parasites are still alive).

Therefore, since that is 2 deaths away, we have what is known as a mislynch, that is we can lynch without fear of the demons winning on the next day (unless the nurse does something stupid and saves a parasite).

The mislynch day before the mylo day (the day where if we lynch wrongly we lose, i.e. tomorrow assuming someone dies tonight) is especially important because if we have a 50% or greater chance of hitting a demon correctly with a lynch today we are supposed to make that move.

Since a resistant girl has been raped, if everyone PMs siphon with their role, and the resistant claims say whether or not they were raped, then there will be no role the demons can claim to be which gives them a better than 50% chance of not being found (i.e. there are no longer any two roles which are the same).

Not only this, but it will clear lots of people and then Siphon will have a lot less people to target with his tracking skills since he will know lots of innocent people already.

Not only this, but the only with the information will be Siphon, meaning the demons will gain nothing from this PM swarm assuming Siphon is cleared.

Therefore, if there is another girl that wants to counter Siphon's claim to security, they need to do so now. Otherwise Siphon becomes our leader, and we trust him with our lives and virginities.

Also, it really really bugs me that everyone just wants to go to nightime straight away without even discussing what has happened. DTT is supposed to be a day based game where we discuss at length the best path for the village to take before spending about 12 hours waiting for people to PM their actions so we can move the game forward, but you guys are turning it into a game where everything is done at night and everything is near pure luck.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

((Would you mind handling thread name changes, Aika? Either I can't, or I dunno how.))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wails in despair! No one loves me enough to kill me!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((Click edit in the first post then go advanced))