El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
This game of DTT consists of 8 players.

1 x Normal Girl
Sided with the village.

1 x Demonblooded
Sided with the village. Thinks she is a normal girl. Gifted girls will mistake her for a demon. If lynched, she appears to be a stalker demon.

1 x Ninja
Sided with the village. Can protect a girl (but not herself) every night if she chooses to. If this chosen girl is raped, instead there is a 50% chance of the attacking demon dying, and a 50% chance of the ninja dying.

1 x Greater Gifted Girl
Sided with the village. Can check one girl per night and finds out whether or not they are a demon. If the gifted girl is raped night 1, the rape is redirected at a random other non-demon.

1 x Lyncher
Sided with herself. This jealous girl is given a non-demon target who she wants to get lynched. If this person gets lynched while the lyncher is still alive, the lyncher wins and the game ends.

1 x Desperate Girl
Sided with the village. If lynched, takes one girl of her choice down with her.

1 x Stalker Demon
Sided with the demons. Rapes once per night with the demons. Also gets to identify another girl's role every night.

1 x Interceptor Demon
Sided with the demons. Rapes once per night with the demons. Also:

• Follows one person each night.
  • Kills only one of whoever visits the same person.
  • Anyone else who visits the same person finds out the identity of the interceptor demon.

The players are:

1) Plmnko - interceptor demon
2) Keylo - desperate girl

3) SiphonTalvesh - stalker demon
4) ToxicShock
5) Garfield - greater gifted girl
6) Goldstein - ninja
7) Dreana - lyncher
8) Bartnum - demonblooded

Let night 1 commence. (PMs are being sent out right after I post this)

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
DTT5 - Day 1

You wake up, with absolutely no backstory, and realise that Bartnum, the demonblooded, is dead. She was raped with two unearthly huge cocks, one in her ass and one in her pussy. Well, either that, or it was the same cock that splurged twice - there is still fresh cum oozing from her orifices. Her face has the expression of twisted pleasure frozen on it.

You must now decide whether you are going to kill one of the group in attempt to rid yourselves of a demon...

And remember, votes in bold please, or I'll ignore them...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Night 1

umm like holy wow...anybody feel like volunteering up some info on lastnight? anybody? come on speak up!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*blinks* Uh, ok? Anything other than just a Lynch me without any reason, or what here? I'm tempted to say lynch you, but without proof of anything that will get us nowhere. For the moment, I'm Witholding My Vote.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

((you forgot to change the title to day))

lol just kidding jees who whould go right out and say someone to lynch unless that one person is the gifted girl or the lyncher. which im not. but of corse i could be denying that im the gifted girl/lyncher but really am or i could be denying it on porpose to sound like i am denying about the fact that im the gifted girl/lycher in order to get/not get you guys to lynch with or not with me in a attempt to fool you all or i could be cleverly denying the fact that im not the gifted girl/lyncher to get yout all to think i want you to think that i am the gifted girl and thus you think that im not the gifted girl. anyways i take back my vote until someone has a good reason to lynch siphon or anyone else here or randomly shouts out a name of someone to be lynched that is siphon or equivilant.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

okay that was a whole lot of nonsense if ya ask me...i am leaning more to you being the lyncher then i would ever say you were the gifted girl..I dont have anything useful to give towards a lynch though so on that point i'll keep quiet...still waiting on someone to give some useful info.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

ok lets make a deal then if get raped lynch siphon. other than that i got nothin cus thats all the info miss anonymous gave me and i aint telling who.
or alterviently i could be lieing about the fact that i got the info from someone else and i could be the lyncher in disguise but if im dead then your all free to lynch siphon but the main conduiet of said gifted girl's findings announcing would be cut off until said person can find another person to talk through. or i could be lieing about all of the above and auctally be the gifted girl your all doubting but im really not the gifted girl but if i was i wouldent be open like this but then i would think the gifted girl wouldent be open like this thus makeing me the least likely canadate of the gifted girl position but then i could be really the gifted girl thinking this all through but then why would i be telling you this unless i really am not the gifted girl but sounding like i am but if i say that im not then some people here would think i am the gifted girl and thus the people would try to contact me discreatly but then also if one of the demons think i am the gifted girl would be reaping me but really i could be coperating with the ninja in a attempt to rid of the demons by lureing the demons into thinking i am the gifed girl but then the ninja could be protecting me and then the demons would fall into a trap but then i could be lieing about that too and be just a normal girl really and be raped but then i could be saying this in a attempt to get you to lynch me because i could be working with the lyncher to get me lynched thus the lyncher would win but i could also be lieing about that in order for you all to not to lynch me. but yes i could be the lyncher or i couldent be but who really knows...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*shakes head with an agape expression.*

Ok I'm not even going to pretend I understood ANY of that. If your goal was to confuse the shit out of everyone, then I applaud you for a massive success.

*sits back down, shaking head some more.*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm gonna cast a vote now..My vote is for no lynch

today has just become way to confusing and i think we should wait for tommorow.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 1

While I am tempted to lynch garfield for her rape of the English language, I concur with Siphon and Dreana. No lynch.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i cant read it without feel sick. No lynch for now

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww, we can't kill someone for the utter slaughter of the English language?... Fine, then no lynch...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

okay we seem to be coming to an agreement...toxic what say you?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Enough people have voted no lynch for the girls to decide as a group not to kill anyone yet.

Night actions please!

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 3

You find garfield dead, lying on her back completely naked, with a looks of shock on her face. Her mouth is wide open, and is full of some very thick semen. Similar to bartnum, her pussy and ass have also been completely violated.

garfield, the greater gifted girl, is dead.

Is now the time to start killing some of your own to stop these horrible rape-murders?

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

wow i would say with that gibberish of yesterday garfield completely undermined their own role. but with current situation as iswhat say you everyone on the lynching? I guess i will have to go with the vote of Lynch Siphon

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

lynch Syphon

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Siphon?~ Guess what...

*pulls out revolver from out of nowhere*

You're a dead one.