DTT5 - Game Over - Village Wins

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 3

Ok, I'd like to get this out before I (possibly) die. Of course I don't expect any of you to believe me since I'm making this a 50 50 between myself and someone else.

Before I vote to lynch siphon, I'd like to note that there's 6 of us left. Now, assuming garfield was right. It will bring us down to 5. And the reason I've abstained saying anything til now is to survey things. (Ignoring the possibility that he hasn't had a chance to get online yet) I'd say the next suspicion goes towards goldstein. Now, unless one of you happens to be the second demon, and very smart, you all jumped pretty fast on the opportunity to lynch siphon. Notable absences at this point are me and gold. Like I said, I'm pretty much putting this at a 50-50 that none of you can trust (especially since this would be an excellent way to try to alleviate suspicion while lynching my 'fellow' demon)

However, if I die, when you find me to be the normal girl, I hope you at least turn a cautious eye where I tried to direct it.

Having said that: Lynch siphon

God I hope garfield was right, or else everything I just said is fucked

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

(Actually, you were right. I've been running around getting stuff for university today, and this was the first chance I've had to get on.)

First, I agree that we should lynch Siphon.

Second, I suppose I can just ask you to trust that I'm not a demon. If I live through the night, I'll discuss it tomorrow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, like I said, I'm just here to raise suspicion. There was still a faily good chance that one of the other three were demons and knew there was no way siphon was surviving the night, so voted to lynch him early.

Although if siphon is a demon, I have absolutely no eyes pointed at Dreana, for being the first to point the finger. If dre and siphon were both demons and dreana decided to try and make sense of garfields incoherent babble and immediately led us all at siphon, that would be a poor move. (However, we'd all probably see it as a poor move, thus taking away suspicion and becoming a very smart move)
But I don't like the chances of that, we'd be betting on stupidity.

At this point, at least in my view. I would have higher but not overwhelming suspicion to myself and goldstein. Lessened but not completely purified (though damn close to it) suspicion towards dreana, and the other two are at about a "meh" at this point. Up for grabs really

(and now it's bad joke time)
lynch Syphon
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY THE DEMON! YOU SPELT SIPHONS NAME WRONG SO AIKA WOULDNT COUNT YOUR VOTE! YOU'RE TRYING TO PROTECT HIM!

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

SiphonTalvesh's voice changes. "I may be dead, but you will never defeat our kind." She then lunges at Keylo, who puts a bullet through Siphon's head, she turns into her true form, a huge red demon with a notably massive penis.

SiphonTalvesh, the stalker demon, has died.

Night 3 actions please!

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 4

((Yes, I know, I skipped out day 2. Oops.))

You wake up, go downstairs to find Goldstein lying there with her face on the floor, her ass high in the air, with cum oozing out of her ass.

Goldstein, the ninja, is dead.

What now?!?!

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

okay im gonna be the first again to jump on this since either i'm always the first to see it or you others just stay quiet till someone else speaks up...we have a major choice here...we lynch wrong we lose. we wait....well we have a slightly better chance of finding out who it is but still have the chance of losing. if we lynch the desperate girl either on purpose or by accident they have a chance of taking out the demon. so what do we do? ask the desperate girl to step out of hiding? no lynch at all? or just make a random lynch.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, having the desperate girl lynched at this point would end the game ;P. So the question is...... do you feel lucky? In fact...

*inserts one bullet into revolver and spins the cartridge*

Do you feel lucky Toxicshock?!

Lynch Toxicshock

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, having the desperate girl lynched at this point would end the game ;P.
Gamemaster's cheeky note:

Anyone being lynched today will cause the game to end before the next day. If the demon isn't lynched, she rapes at night and then when the game is down to 2 people, she wins.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im with diana, we have a better chance to kill the last monster if we wait to morning.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

[Of course I feel lucky (see court cases)]

Well it's obvious to me the demon was clever and knew there was no way siphon wasn't getting lynched. I stated before that I'm the normal girl, of course there's no way I can prove this which seems rather (in)convenient for me.

Like I had said yesterday, I don't really point any fingers towards dre, cuz like I said, it would be hard for the demon to be first to lynch the other demon. Almost as tough for the second person, although I don't like how quiet plmnko is during these.

As a matter of suspicion and self-preservation, I'm going to have to vote hold my vote for now, but I think we might have to lynch. We almost have to lynch someone and my own most suspicion is towards you, though, I'd understand how everyone else's can be towards me.

It's hard to guess at roles here, remember we still have a lyncher about. Hell if the demon voted for the stalker, even the lyncher would have to.
At first my suspicion was towards you keylo, but upon second thought, I think it's more possible that you're just the lyncher, leaving plmnko to be the demon, and dreana could be the desperate girl, which could be the reason she brought it up. But then again, that's just me thinking out loud here.

(haha, apparently it took me ten minutes to post, last post used to be aika)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I still hold my vote, for reasons I refuse to elaborate upon.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(just for the sake of the game, do you mean, you're holding your vote for now, or you're voting no lynch. Cuz I was thinking of just holding it for now, and didn't want it to go to the next night while the two of us haven't decided on anything yet.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(I'm keeping with my vote of lynching you ;X. Although for what reasons is left to me.)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh sorry, I thought you meant like you took it back but didn't vote no lynch, sorry just making sure)

I'll wait for further action by dreana and plmnko before I vote anything. And I'm hoping you can all take that in a little faith. I can do my best to try to convince any of you of anything, but I'm giving you all the opportunity to rally, even when the only vote right now is against me. My suspicions have almost all turned against myself in my mind, so I'm not sure what directions to take this. And although Key is voting for me, I'm still not even convinced that you're evil cuz of it. I know I'm the normal girl, so you could either be the demon trying to get rid of me, the desperate girl who mistook me for a monster, or the lyncher who is either trying to get rid of me or thinks I might be the monster.

So there's no reason for me to reciprocate your vote.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Heh...well, I actually just want to end this game this round out of amusement. As we're down to lucky dip either way.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

well, i will be a little busy. so, i choose to dont lynch

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

I personally have had my own suspcions and i beleive in adding my vote to ending this now...i personally think i can safely say Lynch Toxicshock

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, reverse psychology time!

*points revolver at dreana instead*

Lynch Dreana

On that note, I never had any real suspicions, I was acting on "bait" to see who bandwagons given that the most logical choice is to go "no lynch". Demon should be the only one aiming for a lynch this round so once again...

Lynch Dreana

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

lynch me i promise you its gonna get you killed. I'm not the demon so neiner neiner neiner. your little bait option is flawed.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You scared the crap out of me key. I could have sworn you were the lyncher after that. I'm still not sure about voting for anyone. I don't know why Dre would vote for me, but.. idk