What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte was a bit perplexed with how well the excuse worked, as she saw all the Drow back off and leave her be, even giving her enough room to finish cleaning herself. Once the final Drow gave her space, Charlotte continued to slowly wash her body, using the soap that she already smeared across her naked flesh. Charlotte made sure to give extra attention to washing away the remainder of the Queen's sperm between her legs and only when she felt squeaky clean she began to rinse herself with water until none of the soap remained. Even though the Drow left Charlotte be, she still couldn't help but to occasionally glance with prejudges into their direction, wondering if they were planning to do something to her, and when Charlotte finished cleaning herself, she quickly headed to the bath's entrance to dry herself and retrieve her neatly folded clothes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Fine
Trauma: 41 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Fine
Trauma: 47 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Fine
Trauma: 0 / 100
HP: 8/8

Tia

Tia would be able to redress and find a library. Seemed like it was a common potion down in the underdark. Tia quickly understood that it was meant to aid with the fellatio of creatures with rather gifted sacks. Whether it be thickness or potency, it turned all matter into more digestable and swallowable liquid, even if this medicine is consumed beforehand, coating the throat with a film that makes any partner possible. It also seems to break apart any nasty qualities their semen contains, making the potion double as a remedy.

[Tia has identified a Potion of Fellatio, allowing her to swallow anything liquid without harm for 1 hour, and allowing her mouth to stretch with ease. No penalties for oral with larger creatures.]

During her studies, she'd realize that the hour had grown dark... The time to depart was upon them, if they wished to travel well with drow.

Charlotte

Charlotte would get clean, then head into the changing room where a male drow meekly and obediently handed her the clothing she sought. Her armor and clothes looked freshly washed as the male drow lowered his head to avoid eye contact and handed her what she wished to dress herself with. From there, she likely waited until the fateful moment, allowed to rest until the moment came to fight...

[Charlotte enjoys a Full Rest]

Sarah

Sarah is hugged until dusk. Her drow partner seems to enjoy activities such as sniffing her, playing with her hair, and hugging.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It was a little creepy to stare into a black faceless hood as it stared back, but it was made a little less creepy by the upbeat girly voice coming out of it. Sarah listened to the explanation offered... the village didn't sound too dangerous then, but convincing them to turn back to the drow again might be... difficult. Then again that was the drow's job, not theirs, apparently, but Sarah wouldn't feel too bad if the drow empire failed to expand.

Sarah decided to remain outside, though she wasn't entirely sure if it was even an option, as the drow was almost fused against her. She cautiously returned hugs and some headpats as the drow showed affections towards her, and it wasn't long until she noticed the sun setting. She wondered what her companions were up to... unless there were delays, this seemed to soon be the time they were scheduled to depart.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia considered the potion she was given. It really had to be common for the drow to gift her with something so useful without any reservations. Swallowing liquids without harm for one hour? The potential applications were numerous, to say the least. Plus it'd make dealing with any huge cocks easier, something she'd likely end up dealing with one day given the whole Chaos bullshit. Either way, she was going to pocket the potion for now and wait until she had a use for it. She could already think of some possibilities.

Of course, as she finished her research, the sorceress realized that the time of departure neared. Sighing, she stood up, put the books away and left the library, making her way to the meeting point. It was time to get to work, and she'd rather not end up having to suffer the dwarf or one of the drow giving her shit for being late. Well, maybe she shouldn't assume that'd happen, but it wasn't out of the question and it'd be too irritating for her tastes.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte barely acknowledged the Drow that washed her clothing. It wasn't like Charlotte didn't appreciate the Drow's gesture, but the Drow's meek behavior pissed her off. Anyone who got treated like the female Drow treated the male Drow deserved it in Charlotte's opinion, especially if they refuse to actively rebel against their masters. Since the Drow handed Charlotte's clothing so meekly to her, she couldn't help herself but to slowly dress herself, piece by piece, in front of the Drow, trying to tease the poor man by sensual sliding her clothing back on while purposely bending over and shoving her petite butt at the man's direction. After Charlotte had enough fun picking on the man, she waved at him to leave her be.

If Charlotte still felt tired, she'd seek out a quiet place to rest for the battle at twilight, however if the bath reinvigorated her, she'd be roaming around the Drow's home in an attempt to get a good layout of the place. Charlotte was specifically looking for quiet places to rest, good places to drink and any other place of noteworthy place of interest. Besides that, Charlotte also got curious about the history of this place, especially after seeing such a Dwarvish Drow. Considering these hallways looked man made and the rumors back at home said that Drow liked to live like the surface people inside expansive caverns, Charlotte couldn't help but be a bit curious about the cavern's history.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charlotte

The male drow, despite being meek and submissive, showed resiliance against her slow teasing by looking like a peaceful monk as he sat down to await his next use. Nothing she seemed to do really phased him, showing a mind a lot stronger than she had thought him to possess. As if this servitude was a choice, one he made for his own reasons. However, another male drow passing through was clutching his hand and sobbing as he pathetically followed his mistress, showing far less of that resolute behavior.

Investigating a bit, Charlotte couldn't really determine the maker of the lair that the drow were using. She did easily see that it wasn't of dwarven design, but not much more than not noticing simple and identifiable resources. Then, she searched for drink and rest, finding both with ease. Seemed that as it got darker, the drow were getting ready to go outside and were already done with enjoying the pleasantries. There was a bar that Charlotte seemed able to enjoy for free. The alcohol had a surprising mixture available to her, though was mostly drow wine. She found hard ale and beverages that looked, smelled, and tasted like drinking literal acid. The Good Stuff.

After finding a room, Charlotte found it able to be locked with a dresser and bed for her to lay in. A slightly cozy bed made of animal fur stuffed with cotton. A strange fuzzy bed built upon wood of the kind that drow seemed to prefer. She'd find sleep and it would find her, with a well rest to follow.

[Charlotte has recovered.]

Everyone

Tia and Sarah would meet one another outside, seeking to be ready to depart. Tia would see that Sarah seemed to have a cloaked drow somewhat stuck to her though, and it was unclear whether or not Sarah tried using the shovel nearby to peel her off. Either way, Sarah seemed to have submitted to the hugging drow who offered a friendly wave to Tia. "Wow, it's dragon humper!" she called. "You're really amazing, handling Qayzor all on your own! Not even I could do that~ You're really good in bed. Mind giving me some tips? For no particular reason~" she cooed, snuggling Sarah a bit as she said that.

"Shut yer trap." said a dwarvish voice that sounded only slightly like Charlotte, but much deeper and forceful. From the cavern came the rather bulky drow that had some business with Charlotte before as Tia would recall. Sarah would just see an unusually thick drow, who seemed to have nothing more to add other than to rest her axe next to hear and fold her arms to lean against the cavern entrance in wait.

All this awaited Charlotte, who walked out to see the thick drow leaning against that rock. She turned her head and stood up, grabbing her axe and planting the hilt to the ground and standing tall with it. "You made yer decision? You gonna fight me with everything you got or are ya gonna stand by that foolish philosophy? For your sake and mine, I pray the former. I want an actual challenge."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose as she listened to the drow attached to Sarah like a lamprey. This was the guide they were promised? It had to be a joke. Nah, this had to be some kind of random hanger-on. Though the fact that the elf seemed to have had no success in getting rid of her suggested that either the priestess was inept, into drow or the weirdo was more capable than she appeared to be. "My name's Tia. I'd appreciate if you called me that." The sorceress grunted. The compliment was pleasing at least, though she really wasn't sure if giving any advice was a wise thing to do.

Fortunately, she was saved from having to reply by the arrival of a second drow. A rather musclebound one, honestly. And armed with an axe to boot, an unusual choice of weapon for a drow. Tia could faintly recall that this one had approached the dwarf before, but she had no idea what she wanted from the pint-sized annoyance. Though that became obvious enough once Charlotte finally showed up. Putting two and two together, the human couldn't stop herself from groaning, facepalming as she gave the dwarf a flat stare. "Oh for the love of... What the fuck did you do this time?" She asked, exasperated. She was willing to bet the shortstack did something to piss off that barbarian.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah stared helplessly at Tia as she arrived and groaned at the scene. "Welcome back... don't pay her much mind. Really," she said weakly. She really didn't need the drow to be given advice, though she wasn't sure how helpful dragon sex tips would be in this situation. For better or worse, everyone was cut off by the arrival of another drow, this one almost looking like a dwarf herself.

Once Charlotte arrived and the new drow immediately challenged her, Sarah simply stared at the two again. "Again?" she asked, suspecting the dwarf picked a fight with another drow within the short window of her absence. At least this fight didn't seem to involve the others either, but... Sarah worried about the implications if Charlotte was prone to starting fights regularly. That might get them in trouble down the road with groups that showed less restraint than the drow were. For now, though, Sarah was content to simply observe and stay out of it.

Fmokou

Reputation score
When Charlotte noticed the Drow's resolute mind, she decided to stop teasing the man and instead dress normally. In all honesty, Charlotte was impressed with the man's inner strength and instead of simply waving the man away when she was done, she gave the man an appreciative smile. "Ha, I'm impressed with your mental fortitude, my apologies for assuming you're weak minded." Charlotte said as a compliment to the male Drow. "Do you want to be my personal servant? I'll promise to never treat you like that." Charlotte asked while pointing at the pair that were leaving the bath. Charlotte always wanted to know what it was like to have a personal servant, since she was the weakest amongst her family she always lost her servants in battles to her family members.

If the Drow agreed, Charlotte had him simply follow her for now while she scouted out the hallways. After an hour of aimlessly wandering these halls, Charlotte was satisfied with the knowledge she got from it and also concluded that these halls didn't look like any Dwarven architecture she'd had ever seen. Furthermore, Charlotte was ecstatic to find a place with free booze and quickly began to chug the unfamiliar Drow wine, wondering if she'd like the taste. Either way, Charlotte stopped chugging the different wine bottles when she began to feel tipsy and headed to the area she found a cozy bed, where she would quickly undress and neatly fold up her clothing inside the dresser, so she could plop down on the bed to sleep the remainder of her exhaustion away.

When Charlotte woke up, she quickly dressed and headed out, and because of her exhaustion or perhaps the drinks, she was the last one to arrive at their gathering point. Of course when the Drow announced their fight both Tia and Sarah assumed it was her fault, even though Charlotte wasn't completely to blame this time. "It's not my fault this time okay!" Charlotte shouted out defensively. "She challenged me to a duel and I accepted. That's all." Charlotte explained with her cheeks puffed up, as she didn't like being wrongly accused. After Charlotte's explanation, her attention turned to the Drow. "At first... I really didn't care if I won or lost, I just wanted to prove my point really and I was fully aware that I would throw the match doing so, since I know that my true ability isn't my raw strength but my dedication to honing my skill to handle these weapons." Charlotte mentioned while throwing one of her axes up into the air and catching it. "However, thanks to your kin wanting me to lose, I really don't care about proving such a dumb point anymore and only care about doing my best to beat you. I don't want to give them what they want by throwing the match after all, so let's fight all out!" Charlotte announced with a confident smirk while reading her weapons and shifting her body into a battle stance designed to benefit wielding those weapons.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The duel began... Charlotte was quick on the uptake, beginning by throwing axes at the drow, who blocked one and found the other cutting her flesh as she growled in response, before picking up her axe and charging at the drow, issuing just a single swipe... And blowing the dwarf away with such power that she went into the air and slid along the cavern floor, instantly defeated.

The drow planted her axe on the ground blade-first, before approaching the dwarf on the floor. She took a knee and offered a hand. "I have nothing more to say. I am honor bound to be your guardian, for now." she said simply, the duel over just as fast as it started. Though it seemed like the drow was far from pleased at Charlotte's performance.

In the background, the yet unnamed drow next to Sarah was clapping, an enjoyed spectator.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Well, that certainly didn't take long. At the very least they had an idea how strong the drow was, though. Definitely not someone to take lightly. "They might need a medic." She turned her head towards Sarah. "I'll be honest, healing is not my strong suit. Think you can take care of it if need be?"

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah's eyes widened at Tia's comment, having completely forgotten about her role as a healer for a moment. "Ah, yes!" she said quickly, wiggling free of the drow girl and rising to her feet. She then approached Charlotte and the newly anointed guardian. "I can cure your wounds, if you wish," she said to the two. "I will only be able to offer two charges today, though," she finished, letting the two decide if and how her help would be distributed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"She is fine." The drow commented. "I struck her with the blunt side of my axe."

As Sarah examined Charlotte, she'd note that asides from a possible concussion, Charlotte mainly needed healing magic applied to her pride having lost two fights in a row this day. Sarah would then feel a hand on her shoulder. "She however, did not use a blunt side." She said, turning Sarah towards the overbearing drow woman and pointing at the blood coming out from her shoulder from where Charlotte's axe struck her. Her next instruction didn't need wording, unless Sarah wished to make the big strong drow angry.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah's eyes followed the gesture to the wound on the drow's shoulder. "Ah, yes..." she said a bit uneasily. The wound didn't look bad, but Sarah never liked the sight of blood much. "Just a moment," she said, closing her eyes and concentrating on a prayer for healing. It was a bit ironic for her to be healing a drow of all creatures, she noted, but strange circumstances make for strange allies, she supposed. Carefully, she laid her hand over the wound, covering it with a light glow. After a short while of stillness, the elf moved her hand, revealing the drow's shoulder to be perfectly healed, though the already spilled blood remained.

"There," Sarah said, sounding slightly pleased with her own performance as she inspected the drow's shoulder. "You'll have to clean up a little bit, but it looks like everything should be back to normal otherwise," she said to the drow. "By the way... if you will be traveling with us, should introductions be in order? My name is Sarah," she inquired, though it wasn't lost on her that she was having a terrible time keeping track of the names of the drow so far.

As she waited for a reply, she moved over to Charlotte. "Are you doing okay, any dizziness or anything?" she asked, extending her hand in offer to help the dwarf up, but in a way that easily allowed Charlotte to reject it if she wanted to get up without aid. Though the elf didn't think Charlotte really needed any help, she did want to offer sympathy in some capacity, as the dwarf seemed to be having a really bad day.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte laid face down on the floor for a couple of second and when Sarah offered Charlotte a hand, she could hear a soft laugh coming from the downed dwarf. "I'm fine... I'm fine." Charlotte replied, before she shambled back onto her feet with a bit of blood trickling down her face. "I feel a bit disoriented but that should go away soon." Charlotte mentioned, mainly from experience. "I can't believe you went easy on me... why does everyone always do that, I'm not that fragile you know." Charlotte mumbled and looking at Charlotte's build the Drow could easily guess why they go easier on her.

After that initial mumbling Charlotte gave the Drow a toothy grin. "Eh, I'm honored to have such a strong woman as my guardian, whatever that means to you." Charlotte stated proudly, before walking up to the Drow and offering her hand. "Just so you know, I would've offered you to come with me even if I beat you, so I'm happy things went this way and Sarah is right we should do a proper introduction. I'm Charlotte and I promise you that I'll beat you someday! But next time you should mention that we're not using lethal force." Charlotte announced with a smile.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. Was the dwarf really this stupid? "You know, if the duel wasn't meant to be to the death, then I think it was safe to assume you shouldn't be using lethal force." The sorceress deadpanned, shaking her head. The pint-sized woman must have taken a few hammer blows to the head too many over the course of her life. Why was she cursed to deal with idiots non-stop? Shaking her head, the human turned her attention to the larger warrior. "Name's Tia." She introduced herself to the drow. She seemed to be a woman of few words and would likely appreciate, or at least not mind, short responses.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I thought it was obvious. Why would you go for a kill in a mere duel?" she inquired, looking dumbfounded at Charlotte's words. "And I did not go easy on you. I hit you with a full power golf swing. You felt that." she iterated. Looking for introductions, the drow shrugged. "Farra" she replied to their names, which to Charlotte sounded dwarvish.

Sarah found herself hugged from behind again, large boobs stabbing into her back as a familiar voice giggled. "I'm Miz'ri~" she said cheerfully. To everyone else witnessing the elf getting glomped from behind suggestively by the drow, it sounded like she said her name was Misery. She then let go and was dancing on her toes with excitement as she pointed to the path ahead. "The town is this way! Let's go everyone~!" she cheered.

And it was on that day, that the drow celebrated having gotten rid of two of their biggest problems, forcing the rude trio to deal with their undesirable members...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Farra certainly didn't seem like a typical drow. Perhaps they could get along. On the other hand, Tia was reasonably certain this Miz'ri - or Misery - would definitely start grinding on her nerves really soon. Sighing, the sorceress turned to the sane-ish part of the group - aka everyone who wasn't the overly happy drow. "I suppose we might as well get going." The girl stated, hoping the journey would not be a long one. "Say, Farra. Since you lot used to do business with that town, you might know a thing or two about our primary target there, no? Who are we going after?" The human asked, ready to move and talk if need be.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ferra looked to Tia, "For all my might they didn't like me doing much more than that. I know that the leader of the town is the only male with body weight. The rest are skinny and live on bread. He eats cheese." she explained. "They always sent their more people friendly members. Mainly, the one with the brain damage." She pointed at Miz'ri. "Literal brain damage. A loose rock came out and struck her in the head when she was born during Chaos reign. She seemed to lose all sense of being a drow when that happened. Which means drow hate her and normal humans love her. Like a switch was flipped in her head." she described the reason why their current scout was so different. "For the most part she's functional though. However, she does seem to be completely unable to do more than basic math."

"You should ask Miz'ri if she knows more."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"By body weight, do you mean muscle or fat? Not a fan of the latter." Tia admitted. Sure, she didn't have much strength herself, but her stamina and agility were the result of many an hour of tough practice and exercise. Granted, it was usually a magical exercise and her dragon blood likely had something to do with it, but even if it was a by-product she could still boast some fitness. A fatass was simply unappealing.

Ferra's explanation about the other drow, however, made the sorceress realize that perhaps the group's companions were not chosen randomly. Or that the choice was made with helpfulness in mind. Well, on the plus side the braindamaged drow would be unlikely to stab them in the back. Probably. "So, uh... Misery." Tia sighed, turning her head towards the apparent diplomat. "What's our target like?"