What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

I also stopped after getting the title, I was curious to see if there was an end but couldn't really find a reason to go on. I prefer the dungeons myself but regardless of what events they decide to go with I'm more just happy that devs are willing to try and add new content.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone help me with this screen? i can't login for two days already.

Attachments

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone help me with this screen? i can't login for two days already.
It only says: "A read-error has occurred. Please reload."

So try clearing your browser cache, update flash, or whatever, but there's not enough information in that error message for us to help you.

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... what is this rare raid boss? I defeated it once but nothing differ from the normal raid boss :|

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see... And the only way to summon it is using the summon trumpet(like thing) right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, the horn can summon the , but you can also rarely spawn them instead of the regular ones when you finish a dungeon. The latter has happened to me three times so far.

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3 times..... It never happened to me ... even once.... lol

Edit : By the way, what for is those gem thing , other than for strengthening , etc. I mean... they keep piling up...

Last edited:

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

It only says: "A read-error has occurred. Please reload."So try clearing your browser cache, update flash, or whatever, but there's not enough information in that error message for us to help you.
TY, it worked as magic!

Last edited:

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you said "it" worked... What did you mean by "it"? Updating your flash? Deleting cache? All of them?

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... Could anyone tells me, what changed after the latest maintenance?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... Could anyone tells me, what changed after the latest maintenance?
#1 Bitcash EX campaign for Tette:

#2 New story dungeon with its imprisoned spirit, who is also added to the gold gacha.
#3 New Guerrilla Dungeon that will appear under daily a limited number of times a day for 30 minutes that lets you get fruit that boosts your character's stats.*
#4 Synthesis Great Success Chance Increased.
#5 Spirit Affection Increase Bonus.

*The search icon at your home page will change if any Guerilla Dungeons are available. The elements of the enemies in these dungeons changes based on the day of the week.

Last edited:

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So...this guerilla dungeon... Does it appear randomly or on a fixed time?

And what is Spirit Affection?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So...this guerilla dungeon... Does it appear randomly or on a fixed time?

And what is Spirit Affection?
I'm not sure about the Guerilla Dungeon. I think it's random. I currently have the wind version available (on my second trip).

Affection is how much your characters like you (necessary to reduce their cost, and open up their special quests to get their H-scenes). You normally raise it by doing their requsts, but you can also raise it if you equip the player skill that raises the affection of any characters you bring with you to a dungeon.

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a question~~ The new UR ... Firu or something.... Could someone please give me your opinion about her~~ Thanks~~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a question~~ The new UR ... Firu or something.... Could someone please give me your opinion about her~~ Thanks~~
Phyl has a skill called Drain Slash EX, which costs 200mp and drains the HP of her enemy target. With her attack skill, she seems suited to be a leader card for certain deep dungeons—particularly ones with a mixture of non-elemental enemies—thanks to her awakening ability decreasing all damage your party receives by 25%.

However, she doesn't have the "All Cut" skill, so you're going to want to destroy any enemies that can afflict your characters with the poison status with extreme prejudice. Also based on past precedent, being the subjugation reward from a raid event means it's unlikely she will receive any bonus effects for any upcoming event dungeons. So, you might not use her much, especially if you have one of the stronger non-elemental characters like Rakshasa.

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah... Thanks for the detailed explanation.... I've got a few questions regarding your explanation...
1. How much HP would be recovered by Drain Slash EX? Is it useful?
2. Rakshasa? Which character is it?

Thanks~~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah... Thanks for the detailed explanation.... I've got a few questions regarding your explanation...
1. How much HP would be recovered by Drain Slash EX? Is it useful?
2. Rakshasa? Which character is it?

Thanks~~
1) I tried it in a non-elemental guerrilla dungeon, and it dealt damage in the low to mid hundreds, and recovered a couple thousand HP. I think she would be useful for things like the very last story dungeon (60-depth) that begins with water/fire/wind elemental enemies before ending with non-elemental enemies. Basically, you bring fire/water/wind elemental characters with you to handle the early phase, and then let Phyl solo the latter non-elemental half.

2)
Rakshasa has a lot of HP, a high attack, and a strong skill that damages all enemies. Her All Cut skill means she can solo non-elemental enemy parties that can poison you (non-elemental shellsters being the nastiest, since they have no weakness, but they're resistant to all other elementals).

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried Phyl's Drain Slash EX... It has a very low damage (for an UR) ... But it's healing power is pretty good... And Rasetsu or something is Rakshasa.. I see... It's a good character as leader , but if she's not the leader... The 5/5 AP is really disturbing...

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone could explain how works this event, because I am relatively new to this game and I have no idea how the event dungeon works.