What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even that patch didn't have all the options translated.

xwolkx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there link on the latest game version?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys, I am quite stuck.
Unfortunately there is no partial available anymore for v2.0, so I play 3.0 on moon language xD.

When I followed "zendreon"´s instructions correctly this should be the "item repair menu" though I clicked through all tabs and I dont feel like getting anywhere.
Screenshot_1.png

Story: I talked to the 3 dudes in the pub top left.
I am stuck in front of the royal guard (he has a pink arrow over his head) and I am geussing he doesn´t want to talk with me until I wear cloth?

P.S. If anyone still has the files for the partial or the game patched, can that person upload the translated menu screens as screenshots?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So thanks to KRU I was reminded of the fact that I said I was gonna help make sense of the options menu. I nearly forgot about this because my rig ended up taking MUCH longer to fix than my originally estimated 1-2 weeks.

Few things to note, because none of the past translations fully translated every option, I'll have to translate things myself, which I can do despite not speaking a lick of Japanese. Then there's the fact that I not only never downloaded version 4 (which is a sin in my eyes and playing v4 is now on my to-do list) the options menu did change wildly between v2 and v3, so I suspect the same situation has happened for v4. This means I'm going to have to cross-reference the options menus of both the translated and untranslated versions between earlier versions of the game and v4.

I'll have the translated IMAGES (make no mistake, I'm not making a patch, idk how to edit RPGMaker games let alone make a patch) of the options menu posted here in... a few days, maybe a week, whenever I can motivate myself to do so, since I don't think v4 has an updated translation.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'll have the translated IMAGES (make no mistake, I'm not making a patch, idk how to edit RPGMaker games let alone make a patch) of the options menu posted here in... a few days, maybe a week, whenever I can motivate myself to do so, since I don't think v4 has an updated translation.
I did a try with translator++ and crashed XD, good luck
You can try this last version

Last edited:

denchikred

Reputation score
Help me please. I can not understand, the female protagonist constantly attacks and does not stop, it should be so or not, if not, how to stop?

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Using the art of thread necromancy, I hereby bring this thread... back from the dead!!

Apparently, there's been an update to this game with new content. Or at least that's what dlsite says.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
new content? this late into the games life? goodness this dev is very dedicated to this one game I can say that. kinda impressive.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what the new content is? Also, I always liked this game. I really wish the developer would make a sequel or something.

... Having looked into it a little more, his Cien says he is working on the sequel, so that's good news.

Last edited: