What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Only? What do you expect from a demo, half the game?
I was wondering the same thing. There's entire games that have less content than this demo.
Perhaps he's just asking if there are hidden locations that he hasn't been able to discover yet. As far as I know, there aren't.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wasn't going to try anymore bugfix demos, I didn't want to burn out on the game fefore it's out after all but I'm glad I did.

0.992 is more than a few bugfixes, enemies move around more, your troops can now dodge too. (The archer girl did a little backflip to dodge a bird.)
And their may be more I havn't seen.

I have to hand it to the guy, he's raised the quality of gameplay yet again.

Although the fact I can't have green and purples birth and sex numbers match up will invariably bug me. ;)

Karissataylor6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only? What do you expect from a demo, half the game?
No, I suppose I worded that ambiguously. I didn't mean to imply that the demo was insufficient; rather, just making sure I didn't miss anything.

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While the save games have been persistent between the recent bout of versions, I think I'll lay off on grinding/experimenting. It'd be kinda derp when the final version comes out and those hours go to waste cause the saves no longer work.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.993 is up

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh, they keep teasing me with the updates. I figured it was getting really close to completion when 0.9 came out, but now I'm waiting for the inevitable 0.9931. Guess I shouldn't get too excited until it's actually on DLsite.

Just so I'm not being completely useless, a quick and dirty Google translation of the update:

Trial I Ver0.993 has released .

How can I wanted to fix quickly because fatal bug there was full
I was a little prolonged a poor physical condition . But now the cure ! (`· Ω · ')

Path " ankokukyo "

■ modification , etc.
· 1-1 of slime change from discontinued the 100% dress drop a dress to reward
· Ejaculation Bukkake fly the modified after
· Perushika Falcon attacks during movement correction
Falcon and Fixed Harpy from becoming white screen when the SEX
- Killer Bee and Fixed continues to move in the SEX
Button added to remove all equipment in and equipment screen
· Difficulty separately drop neatly add an item to you ( because I had to mess )
What not

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I get what you mean, but it's better the bugs are ironed out now rather than an unplayable mess of a game getting released.
As happens so often.

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a really fun game already with a lot of replayability, even with only two "levels" so far. I'm really excited to see where this game goes. The gameplay is fantastic and the mechanics have a lot of really great possibilities. Building a great team, leveling them, picking which troops to fire at which stage of the battles, who to breed and who to use for damage, giving them gear and other items or having one set aside...there's a real strategic angle to the game on top of great gameplay and solid mechanics.

Bee girl may be slightly overpowered though, especially if you get her upgraded spear and an "AT" token.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Appears to be a new blog update, talking about a 'forest stage' has a picture up of it, as well as a new spider enemy. google translate says something about the end of April, and something else about the end of May, but I can't make sense of it.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He says that he'll upload the final demo onto DLSite sometime this month, and that although he said that he'd like the game done by the end of April, it's looking more like a tentative release date of the end of May.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

'Another' demo? Damn this guy is keen.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone's so kind and willing to share the game when it hits release I would be oh so very interrested

I say that because since the game arguably contains loli it would mean no direct link in this thread ?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't even say arguably; the green-haired archer girl you get last is most definitely loli. As is the bee girl and the slime girl.
However, it'd be nice if there were a "mistake" and someone would post a link; of course, we'd be forced to tell them to take it down but we'd never know for sure until we download it for ourselves : )

(seriously though I'm thinking of buying it, the author has put it a ton of work and it looks amazing)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wouldn't even say arguably; the green-haired archer girl you get last is most definitely loli. As is the bee girl and the slime girl.
However, it'd be nice if there were a "mistake" and someone would post a link; of course, we'd be forced to tell them to take it down but we'd never know for sure until we download it for ourselves : )

(seriously though I'm thinking of buying it, the author has put it a ton of work and it looks amazing)
Well a "mistake" could have possibly happened but yall just brought up the L word again kinda ruining it. I just checked and only 5 people in this whole thread has stated something about the L. So shhhhh no one knows anything haha.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

now that I think about it

Reading the blog I realise what the last few months were put into

turns out the equipement we've been kicking around is pretty crap up until now as they've been adding A TON of new armor, weapons...

implementing the new girls

adding the levels

And I for one am very interrested in how that red haired spear wielder does....

Am I the only one in thinking that green haired archer is borderline useless ?
ESPESCIALLY when compared to the Harpies ?

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

now that I think about it

Reading the blog I realise what the last few months were put into

turns out the equipement we've been kicking around is pretty crap up until now as they've been adding A TON of new armor, weapons...

implementing the new girls

adding the levels

And I for one am very interrested in how that red haired spear wielder does....

Am I the only one in thinking that green haired archer is borderline useless ?
ESPESCIALLY when compared to the Harpies ?
The green-haired Archer can do huge amounts of damage, but it's somewhat difficult to place her.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone wants to uncensor or translate this game, I'd be happy to donate some dollars to this kind user.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New screenshots with new enemies and equipment and stages.

Wolf and werewolf (?) enemies seen... The author needs to open a booth so I can go and just start throwing money at his face.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New screenshots with new enemies and equipment and stages.

Wolf and werewolf (?) enemies seen... The author needs to open a booth so I can go and just start throwing money at his face.
This is my fetish, werewolves don't seem very popular in hentai, guess it's not as big in the east. So this is really nice...

SethK

Reputation score

Aw yea wolves. Are they actually in the game yet, or just some screenshot teasers?