What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Nice game, im enjoying it a lot. Just a question, does anybody know what are the card-like items? They seem to be consumables, but im not sure if the effect is permanent or only for the next battle...

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice game, im enjoying it a lot. Just a question, does anybody know what are the card-like items? They seem to be consumables, but im not sure if the effect is permanent or only for the next battle...
The card like items are for slotting into weapons and armors, friend!

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still can't manage to download the damned thing. Is it possible to get a link that isn't always down?

Plox?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh damn. The sprite sex is amazing, game's actually fun to play...I can't wait for this to come out now. How long do you guys think it's gonna take?

I still can't manage to download the damned thing. Is it possible to get a link that isn't always down?
There are 3 different download links on the , none of those work for you? Anyway, try this i just made.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh damn. The sprite sex is amazing, game's actually fun to play...I can't wait for this to come out now. How long do you guys think it's gonna take?

There are 3 different download links on the , none of those work for you? Anyway, try this i just made.
Every time I click them, they say that there's too much activity. It might be a cookie thing, but I've never been able to access them because of it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'o ' a Ver 0.6 of the trial is now up at their site

Aside from various bug fixes, one additional thing got added.

Harpy birthing (with the falcon enemy)

(Well, the wording used 'fixes' so probably previously Falcons wouldn't get the heart marks so getting harpies was impossible)

While the previous save will still be there, the author recommends wiping it and restart fresh.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just realised.

Your non human party members are all your children (or plausably the children of the ninja maid).
You sacrafice them to the lusts or horny monsters too impregnate them as a means to increase your army size.

Thats kinda dark.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just realised.

Your non human party members are all your children (or plausably the children of the ninja maid).
You sacrafice them to the lusts or horny monsters too impregnate them as a means to increase your army size.

Thats kinda dark.
This... but it's awesome.

Side note, anyone else have problem with stage 2-5? It keeps glitching to the left so I can't see the characters, can't scroll right.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, grim or not it won't stop be enjoying it. ;)

as for that issue? No, i literaly just did that level with no issues on that front. perhaps it's glitching on you, try closeing and restarting the game. I've fixed a few issues that way.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I just realised.

Thats kinda dark.
You can also sell them for money.

The prologue have her being raped by slime, then when the baby calls her mama, she decides she could use this.

.- . It's desperate measure for desperate time, her magic power was drained and her army gone (hence she's down to lv 1, btw the maid says 'to match you I'll reset my lvl too' as part of stage 1 clear event)
I think the two guys at the end of stage 1 says something about they're being left alive because they suggest not executing her? So she knows how to return 'favor' as well :v

And given the girl's face (it's on the blog somewhere) with that shark-smile, I'm almost certain she doesn't mind the small cost.

This... but it's awesome.

Side note, anyone else have problem with stage 2-5? It keeps glitching to the left so I can't see the characters, can't scroll right.
That happens at times, best you can do is either restart the game, or just zoom out as much as possible so you can drag to launch your unit, the camera will then focus on it. Basically just try to remember where the enemies are.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quite an ambitious undertaking. Changeable clothing with the high quality sprite work, and decent gameplay?

There's glitch where you can't change screens (enter menu/combat) if you click too much while the game is loading another screen. It can also jack up the victory screen if you click while that's loading too.

Hah, I didn't realize you could make them attack during their launch arc by clicking again. I was killing eagles by landing units on top of them and letting the other units use their secondary attack to kill...

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm really happy they fixed the whole save corruption thing.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The color of the children depends on the hair color of the mother (dark blue for the maid, light blue for the princess) and seems to have different stats. There's a minor glitch if you try to take the maid's clothes off but fixes itself if u click the slot again. Finally, the H-content is not as good as this circle's previous works but I guess its an unfinished product.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm really happy they fixed the whole save corruption thing.
I still can't figure out HOW to save. Or load, obviously, since I haven't managed to save a game yet.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The color of the children depends on the hair color of the mother (dark blue for the maid, light blue for the princess) and seems to have different stats. There's a minor glitch if you try to take the maid's clothes off but fixes itself if u click the slot again. Finally, the H-content is not as good as this circle's previous works but I guess its an unfinished product.
Technically it's their element (all units have element + weapon type, slimes having no usable weapon, harpy bow and bee spear, not sure how that will come into player later on but for now there doesn't seem to be anything with them besides palette swap)

Really? It's never worked for me. :c
It should save after the result screen o_O so when you click Start Game it should bring you back to where your current progress is (assuming you didn't click the delete save button)

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a delete save button? Every time I boot up the game I have to start from the very beginning on mine. Xo

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a delete save button? Every time I boot up the game I have to start from the very beginning on mine. Xo
Yeah there is it's the top bottom thats in the bottom right corner in the start menu.

Also if you want to know where the save file is located its appdata\localLow\DefualtCompany\Tobisave.sav that I mentioned in my other post.

I'm going to have to check out this update now - i like the sound of no more save corruption :)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

afaik its only on 2-5 and only if you try to switch what unit you want to "fling".. try doing the stage's first battle without switching order (read: just use your units as they come on the first match of 2-5)

Sidenote: 5/5 will play again.. and again.. and again..